nonlinearcircuits NLC 2020 modules

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: luketeaford, lisa, Kent, Joe.

bemushroomed
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: nonlinearcircuits NLC 2020 modules

Post by bemushroomed » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:07 pm

I have Squid Axon and 329 Phase / Flange for sale, both original white/gold panel if anyone's interested, can send WW free shipping..

both really cool modules btw, though none are essential for what i do right now.

JakoGreyshire
Ultra Wiggler

Post by JakoGreyshire » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:24 am

Yimeyall.... Choral genermarator.....? eh?.....

Picture picture..... Please?

Thanks!
My YouTuBe Page...
The patch you've created in your brain is more challenging to modify than the patch you have on your modular.

JakoGreyshire
Ultra Wiggler

Post by JakoGreyshire » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:51 pm

My YouTuBe Page...
The patch you've created in your brain is more challenging to modify than the patch you have on your modular.

forrest
Common Wiggler

Post by forrest » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:10 am

Quick update on my hyperchaos deluxe, I went to build another one this morning and discovered, instead of a DG202/212 I had installed a DG411?? In its place, don't ask me how that happened :despair: hahah.. So I just replaced it with a DG202 and now I'm getting the response I was looking for, which is, fast when jack in rate, slow when nothing in rate.. Signals are very similar however.. So basically, if you want your hyperchaos to run fast, all the time without anything patched into rate and for it to act as sort of a chaotic burst generator with a positive gate, use a DG411! Anyhow I think I prefer it with the DG202 so I'm keeping it that way.

Peng33
Common Wiggler

Post by Peng33 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:09 pm

forrest wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:10 am
Quick update on my hyperchaos deluxe, I went to build another one this morning and discovered, instead of a DG202/212 I had installed a DG411?? In its place, don't ask me how that happened :despair: hahah.. So I just replaced it with a DG202 and now I'm getting the response I was looking for, which is, fast when jack in rate, slow when nothing in rate.. Signals are very similar however.. So basically, if you want your hyperchaos to run fast, all the time without anything patched into rate and for it to act as sort of a chaotic burst generator with a positive gate, use a DG411! Anyhow I think I prefer it with the DG202 so I'm keeping it that way.
Hey! I think I just bought a Plague of Demons from you. Scoped out your seller page, and wow...a bunch of NLC. I might buy another one soon-ish, depending on if I have monies left after filling the necessary holes in my beginner-ish rack.

forrest
Common Wiggler

Post by forrest » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Unfortunately I have to pay a large dentist bill so selling off a few modules I'm not using in my rack, the ones in the photo here however will likely not be leaving, my favorite NLC modules: Neuron, Dual LFO/VCO, Hypster, Hyperchaos, 8 bit cipher, arseq, 1/n, divine cmos, statues, shat-noir phaser, clump, sloth DK, VCAs (nice fuzz), and of course the triple sloth.. Other NLC modules I've made that i'll never get rid of (in another case): Beat freq & cellular automata..

IMG_3569.jpeg

Return to “Eurorack Modules”