Synthwerks 10th Anniversary sale begins!

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, Joe., luketeaford, lisa

ersatzplanet
Synthwerks Design

Synthwerks 10th Anniversary sale begins!

Post by ersatzplanet » Fri May 15, 2020 6:57 pm

This is our 10th year in business and so we will be having sales on select products for the rest of the year. To start it off, one of our first products - The MG-1 Manual Gate Pushbutton and Multiples Module! Contact info@synthwerks.com for ordering and info. Start mashing buttons!
MG-1 Sales ad.png
-James

James Husted - Synthwerks, LLC - www.synthwerks.com - info@synthwerks.com - james@synthwerks.com
Synthwerks is a proud member of the Mostly Modular Trade Association (http://www.mostlymodular.com).
Always looking to trade for Doepfer P6 cases

lootacow
Common Wiggler

Re: Synthwerks 10th Anniversary sale begins!

Post by lootacow » Fri May 29, 2020 7:05 pm

Just bought 4 of the MG-1 and 4 of the SP-1P. Can’t wait to get my control skiff up and running.

ersatzplanet
Synthwerks Design

Post by ersatzplanet » Sat May 30, 2020 12:39 pm

THE BAD NEWS - Because of an unexpected HUGE demand for these modules, we have just run out of stock on hand for both the MG-1 and the SP-1P modules. Unlike stated in the ads, we are not going to stop the sale. There will be a slight delay before I have more stock available to sell though. I had not anticipated people buying multiple modules at one time. I have ordered essential missing parts and will get back to people as soon as product is a available. Product will be sold to people in order of when their emails were received. There will be no change in prices posted. Sorry, I should have planned better!
MG-1_SP-1P_Combo Sales ad.png
-James

James Husted - Synthwerks, LLC - www.synthwerks.com - info@synthwerks.com - james@synthwerks.com
Synthwerks is a proud member of the Mostly Modular Trade Association (http://www.mostlymodular.com).
Always looking to trade for Doepfer P6 cases

starthief
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by starthief » Sat May 30, 2020 12:52 pm

Seems like a good problem to have :)

Return to “Eurorack Modules”