Intellijel Zeroscope 1u is out of stock pretty much everywhere, v2 coming soon?

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe., lisa

zerodivide
Wiggling with Experience

Intellijel Zeroscope 1u is out of stock pretty much everywhere, v2 coming soon?

Post by zerodivide » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:28 am

Anybody have any insider info on this one? Why is this suddenly so hard to find?

tvparcable
Common Wiggler

Re: Intellijel Zeroscope 1u is out of stock pretty much everywhere, v2 coming soon?

Post by tvparcable » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:39 am

No idea, but I'm curious as to why being out of stock would suggest a new version. Is that usually how it goes with Intellijel? My feeling is that since COVID, it's not uncommon for every retailers not to have something for a while.

rd45
Learning to Wiggle

Re: Intellijel Zeroscope 1u is out of stock pretty much everywhere, v2 coming soon?

Post by rd45 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:23 am

tdallas
Wiggling with Experience

Post by tdallas » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:56 am

It is also avaliable at Thomann -> @Thomann and at Schneidersladen -> @Schneidersladen

zerodivide
Wiggling with Experience

Post by zerodivide » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:48 pm

tvparcable wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:39 am
No idea, but I'm curious as to why being out of stock would suggest a new version. Is that usually how it goes with Intellijel? My feeling is that since COVID, it's not uncommon for every retailers not to have something for a while.
yeah good point. Somebody mentioned this in the Intellijel forum so I thought maybe they had a point on a v2. I have no clue :)

intellijel
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by intellijel » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Latest batch arrived on Friday. We will assemble and ship within a few days.

Arneb
Ultra Wiggler

Post by Arneb » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:37 pm

tdallas wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:56 am
It is also avaliable [...] at Schneidersladen -> @Schneidersladen
In my experience Schneiders isn't 100% reliable when it comes to discontinued modules though - sometimes they'll mess up their inventory and then get confused about the difference between "discontinued" and the Cwejman/Sequentix/Rabid Elephant kind of "still in production".

tdallas
Wiggling with Experience

Post by tdallas » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:18 pm

Arneb wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:37 pm
In my experience Schneiders isn't 100% reliable when it comes to discontinued modules though - sometimes they'll mess up their inventory and then get confused about the difference between "discontinued" and the Cwejman/Sequentix/Rabid Elephant kind of "still in production".
Hm, yes. That seems plausible... they are a little bit 'chaotic' sometimes :-) Especially at this very moment. It seems to be impossible to get any informations for example regarding repairs/replacement. These are crazy times ... but I'm not complaining, there are wilder problems out there.

But on the other hand Thomann is very reliable due to my experience when it comes to stock status labeling. Never had any trouble there.

Return to “Eurorack Modules”