Intelljel Metropolix

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

Matt_L
Common Wiggler

Re: Intelljel Metropolix

Post by Matt_L » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:59 pm

magicdust wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:45 pm
Yep. Torn between this or the m185. Any owners of metropolis think it’s too menu dicey or just right for immediacy?
As an owner of the m185, I'd venture to guess that it is one of the most intuitive and immediate sequencers relative to its depth of creative uses. It's the kind of module that you can show to a total modular novice and they would generally understand pretty quickly how it works (in fact, I've put mine in a small skiff for my partner to play with).

That said, I'm really interested in the Metropolix. Seems like it has a similar level of playability but with more depth. I tend towards composition rather than improvisation so the ability to save presets and generate mod tracks is appealing to me. From loopop's video it seems that the menu-diving isn't that bad, maybe 1 menu deep. I've found the menus on the Plonk and the Rainmaker to be very easy to navigate. And the accumulator seems like a pretty convenient way to generate more interesting arpeggios, which of course are ever-present in modular synthesis.

For what it's worth, the m185 does have midi out while the Metropolix doesn't (though these features could be duplicated with something like Befaco CV Thing). I'll be looking to pick one of these up soon!
Last edited by Matt_L on Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MvK
Veteran Wiggler

Post by MvK » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:00 pm

I'm sold! I don't think the low number of channels is bad. I see it not as a battleship sequencer but as an evolving compositional & generative tool for longer performances. It wouldn't replace my Westlicht Performer.

Raindeer
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Raindeer » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:22 pm

Matt_L wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:59 pm
As an owner of the m185, I'd venture to guess that it is one of the most intuitive and immediate sequencers relative to its depth of creative uses.
That said, I'm really interested in the Metropolix. Seems like it has a similar level of playability but with more depth.
Good to hear from someone with a M185. I’d more or less decided to get one. Then the Loopop video made Metropolix seem more complex than playable tbh. On the second view though I realized the basic features are quite intuitive despite all that available ‘depth’.
r_omega_ wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:42 am
Too bad the Metropolix release is being completely eclipsed by the release of Beads.
Only because Clouds 2 is such a huge cultural moment in eurorack so it’s generated a lot of short-term panic-GAS! But it’s not like Beads is an option for someone after a sequencer.

ikkyu666
Learning to Wiggle

Post by ikkyu666 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:20 pm

Boy am I glad I stupidly sold my Metropolis about 3 months ago! I missed its immediacy immediately. I'll probably pick this up, although to be honest the Loopop video kind of left me menu-dizzy.

Question: does it look like you can chain two sequences together to get 16 steps? Maybe be decoupling the two voices and linking them somehow?

Raindeer
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Raindeer » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:30 pm

ikkyu666 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:20 pm
Question: does it look like you can chain two sequences together to get 16 steps? Maybe be decoupling the two voices and linking them somehow?
If not then you could chain them together in sequence using a sequential switch.

everythingcontinues
Common Wiggler

Post by everythingcontinues » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:43 pm

ikkyu666 wrote:
Boy am I glad I stupidly sold my Metropolis about 3 months ago! I missed its immediacy immediately. I'll probably pick this up, although to be honest the Loopop video kind of left me menu-dizzy.

I believe this is accomplishable within Metropolix itself with the Trk Out Swap function. Peep the manual and do a page search for that phrase; the reference on page 129 gives some detail on the function itself, and there are other references in the manual about how to put it into use.

tdallas
Wiggling with Experience

Post by tdallas » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:09 pm

ikkyu666 wrote:
I'll probably pick this up, although to be honest the Loopop video kind of left me menu-dizzy.
Somebody has mentioned the "menu heaviness" below the Intellijel "First Look" video and it seems that you can use the Metropolix exactly like a Metropolis if you want to.
Screenshot_20210217-230334~2.png

peachesandbacon
Common Wiggler

Post by peachesandbacon » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:23 pm

r_omega_ wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:42 am
Too bad the Metropolix release is being completely eclipsed by the release of Beads.
Totally.

Maybe we just keep replying to each other and keep it at the top of the forum. :sb:

aliensmoke
Learning to Wiggle

Post by aliensmoke » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:07 pm

I agree with the reply from Intellijel 100%. They could have called this Metropolis+ or something if they wanted to. As someone who got into Eurorack because the OG Metropolis was so much fun (that was about 3 years ago for me now), the idea of having one with essentially hidden expansion options if I want to check them out seems like the perfect upgrade. This should be a blend that will keep new people excited and give others a reason to upgrade. I just hope I made the first wave of the clamoring GAS-masses!

Matt_L
Common Wiggler

Post by Matt_L » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:36 pm

Raindeer wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:22 pm
Good to hear from someone with a M185. I’d more or less decided to get one. Then the Loopop video made Metropolix seem more complex than playable tbh. On the second view though I realized the basic features are quite intuitive despite all that available ‘depth’.
To me, there is something really appealing about small, intuitive systems, which I think is the best home for the Ryk M-185. I find that sequencers demand a lot of attention, that they are really the most "instrumental" aspect of modular insofar as they are something you have to learn and practice. So there's something to be said about the simplicity of the m185. It's entirely "in the moment." There are no menus (I mean, except to change stuff like global parameters/behavior).

On the other hand, with the m185, you end up needing other modules for modulation (whereas the Metropolix has the mod track). You don't have the ability to create a pattern, save it, write a new pattern, then chain the patterns together (which I think the Metropolix can do?) Of course, these are aspects that make the Metropolix less "immediate," but, to my previous point, practicing a sequencer helps make it feel more immediate as you get the hang of it.

intellijel
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by intellijel » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:59 pm

Here is a collection of thoughts and responses based on some of the comments I have seen in various places:

1. Despite its age, Metropolis has remained a strong seller for us and the feedback from most users is that they love the hands-on nature of primarily using sliders and switches to program a sequence. We decided to keep this as part of Metropolix design so it kept a lot of the feel of the Metropolis. We had considered a wide variety of alternative user interfaces to this but ultimately it would have resulted in a totally different sequencer that would be too far removed from the original concept. We have already demonstrated completely different approaches to UI and Sequencer design that can be realized with things like our Tete+Tetrapad.

2. We feel it is a mistake to try and make a sequencer for a modular system that either attempts to replicate a DAW or tries to do too many things without sensible controls. It almost always results in a compromised experience. You either get a bunch of simple sequences or you have a lot of menu diving and not much hands-on control. Also, most Eurorack systems only have a few voices, and those that are larger and have more usually have several different sequencers anyhow.

3. We wanted the Metropolix to really excel at making your core, main riff/melody of your track; the type that would spark an idea for an entire song; and we wanted it to be really easy to generate and then alter. So instead of having many parallel tracks, we instead have many parallel sources of modulation, both internally and externally. This to us makes a lot of sense in a modular system since It is designed to play really well with other modules. Otherwise why not just have a midi interface and do your sequence on a DAW?

4. As noted above: Metropolix can be used exactly the same way as Metropolis if you like. Just assign GATE TIME to CTRL 1 and SLIDE TIME to CTRL 2 and ignore Trk2, Mod Lanes, all the menus and all the extra per stage functions - but where is the fun in that? ;) . It has been slightly amusing to see people balk at a Metropolix having a screen and menus since Metropolis has the same. Instead of a slightly cryptic segmented display, there is now a very carefully designed OLED UI with plain English text and useful graphics. Almost every function you could want is a single click and encoder turn away. There are 31 carefully organized and color-coded buttons on the Metropolix exactly for this reason. Any of the "deeper" menu stuff is primarily reserved to set up your system one and then being left alone. Also, more advanced functionality may be contained in a menu; this is all for the benefit of you having an almost endless amount to explore and to really customize the sequencer to your needs. This keeps in line with intellijel's design approach across many of our products in the sense that all primary/core functions are easily accessed while the deeper components lie waiting for when you are ready to explore further.

5. The Metropolix has a wealth of functionality available to allow for elaborate, generative music to be created. This side of Metropolix will certainly be demoed in much more detail soo. For those people who like this type of composition, they will find some very interesting and novel features in the Metropolix to play with.

6. The Metropolix has a lot of special features in place for live performances; whether that is in terms of being able to dynamically manipulate the sequence (via the CTRL knobs or external CV's that have a long list of modulation destinations) or by virtue of the preset storage and recall system that has a lot of options for what is actually stored and recalled and how that interfaces with your live UI.

7. Yes it is possible to chain Trk 1 and 2 together but it is done in an interesting way: There is a modulation destination called "Trk Out Swap" and it can be applied to Trk1,2, or 1+2. If I set the target as Trk1, then toggling this control would mean that I am switching whether Trk1 Pitch and Gate are using the Trk 1 sequence values or Trk 2 sequence values. If I have a normal, 8 stage sequence and use a MOD lane set to toggle this every 8 stages, then I effectively get a sequence that is 16 stages long since it would alternate between Trk 1 and Trk2 sequences in series.
This opens things up for some interesting experimentation if I have assigned this control to CTRL1/2 then I can be jamming out on the fly with instant swapping of tracks. I can also set the target to Trk 1+2 and then I am literally swapping both tracks with their respective outputs. Kind of like double or mutual hocketing.

8. Some people are hung up on the idea of it only being 8 stages long. First of all, it is 8 stages of 8 pulses (64 in total), but since you can essentially modulate everything that happens at each stage with internal or external modulation, those 8 stages transform into infinite stages. Just enabling a single accumulator on a stage automatically allows for the pitches to be constantly changing beyond an 8 stage cycle. One of my favorite thing to do is have a 4 stage sequence cycling and then use a divided mod lane (e.g. divide by 8 so it changes every half bar) with a sequence length of 4 ( 4 x 8 = 2 BARS) and set to modulate the Pitch Post or Pitch Pre of Trk 1+2. Like a chord progression. This usually results in Boards of Canada type vibes.
That's what I am doing in the demo at this time point here: I am also getting extra variation by inverting what stages are skipped. The Metropolix will hopefully get you thinking differently about what makes a sequence and then it will result in some fresh tunes.

9. Playback modes: Metropolis and Metropolix both have four modes via the switch: Rest, Single, Multi and Hold.
In Multi mode you get different rhythms by changing the tracks Pulse Div value. On Metropolix you can derive a lot more behaviors due to how ratcheting and pulse stretching interact with these modes (see the manual). Pulse Stretching is a new feature on the Metropolix and results in a quite different but in my opinion better functionality. It can be turned on/off in a tracks setting menu.
Basically on Metropolis if I had Pulse Count = 3 and Gate Mode = Single and Gate = 50% then I would get gate that is half a pulse long, followed by 2.5 pulses rest. With pulse stretching on, the gate length is proportional to the total pulse count for that stage. So with the same settings, the gate length of 50% would result in the gate being high for 1.5 pulses and low for 1.5 pulses. Futher to this there is a per stage gate setting you can use to override the tracks gate value and you can set rest, hold or 1-99% gate value.
There are also three different types of ratcheting behavior you can choose from: Multiple, Single or Gated and these three types change the way they interacts with Multi mode and with Gate Stretching being on/off.
You can also modify the Pulse Count per stage using a mod lane so that you deviate from the global track value.

10. My experiencing in working on Metropolix is that almost every single time I set out to simply test a new feature, it almost always resulted in "accidentally" making a cool riff I would not normally think of making and then got sidetracked jamming out with it. This to me signified something of great importance in a music tool: if it is consistently sparking ideas and creating joy then it becomes absolutely essential to the creative process.

We have lots more demos to follow and we'll try to host a live video chat session soon! I am happy to answer any other questions here too.
Last edited by intellijel on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oilpanic
Common Wiggler

Post by oilpanic » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:17 pm

magicdust wrote:
Yep. Torn between this or the m185. Any owners of metropolis think it’s too menu dicey or just right for immediacy?
The biggest strength of the RYK is the 8 playback options where the metros “only” have four. The playback options is in my opinion also the most fun part. Other than that it seems to me that the metropolix is a much more advanced beast. But I am 100% happy with the RYK.

intellijel
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by intellijel » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:44 pm

oilpanic wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:17 pm
magicdust wrote:
The biggest strength of the RYK is the 8 playback options where the metros “only” have four. The playback options is in my opinion also the most fun part. Other than that it seems to me that the metropolix is a much more advanced beast. But I am 100% happy with the RYK.
The use of an 8 position switch for the gate mode was a clever idea on the RYK module. The additional modes are just per stage Pulse Div values for Multi. The same can be achieved on Metropolix by routing a Mod Lane or using external modulation to change Pulse Div values.

Additionally:
9. Playback modes: Metropolis and Metropolix both have four modes via the switch: Rest, Single, Multi and Hold.
In Multi mode you get different rhythms by changing the tracks Pulse Div value. On Metropolix you can derive a lot more behaviors due to how ratcheting and pulse stretching interact with these modes (see the manual). Pulse Stretching is a new feature on the Metropolix and results in a quite different but in my opinion better functionality. It can be turned on/off in a tracks setting menu.
Basically on Metropolis if I had Pulse Count = 3 and Gate Mode = Single and Gate = 50% then I would get gate that is half a pulse long, followed by 2.5 pulses rest. With pulse stretching on, the gate length is proportional to the total pulse count for that stage. So with the same settings, the gate length of 50% would result in the gate being high for 1.5 pulses and low for 1.5 pulses. Futher to this there is a per stage gate setting you can use to override the tracks gate value and you can set rest, hold or 1-99% gate value.
There are also three different types of ratcheting behavior you can choose from: Multiple, Single or Gated and these three types change the way they interacts with Multi mode and with Gate Stretching being on/off.
You can also modify the Pulse Count per stage using a mod lane so that you deviate from the global track value.

It's complicated but documented in the manual and we'll make some demo videos too.

analogbrainsurgeon
Learning to Wiggle

Post by analogbrainsurgeon » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:47 pm

intellijel wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Here is a collection of thoughts and responses based on some of the comments I have seen in various places:

1. Despite its age, Metropolis has remained a strong seller for us and the feedback from most users is that they love the hands-on nature of primarily using sliders and switches to program a sequence. We decided to keep this as part of Metropolix design so it kept a lot of the feel of the Metropolis. We had considered a wide variety of alternative user interfaces to this but ultimately it would have resulted in a totally different sequencer that would be too far removed from the original concept. We have already demonstrated completely different approaches to UI and Sequencer design that can be realized with things like our Tete+Tetrapad.

2. We feel it is a mistake to try and make a sequencer for a modular system that either attempts to replicate a DAW or tries to do too many things without sensible controls. It almost always results in a compromised experience. You either get a bunch of simple sequences or you have a lot of menu diving and not much hands-on control. Also, most Eurorack systems only have a few voices, and those that are larger and have more usually have several different sequencers anyhow.

3. We wanted the Metropolix to really excel at making your core, main riff/melody of your track; the type that would spark an idea for an entire song; and we wanted it to be really easy to generate and then alter. So instead of having many parallel tracks, we instead have many parallel sources of modulation, both internally and externally. This to us makes a lot of sense in a modular system since It is designed to play really well with other modules. Otherwise why not just have a midi interface and do your sequence on a DAW?

4. As noted above: Metropolix can be used exactly the same way as Metropolis if you like. Just assign GATE TIME to CTRL 1 and SLIDE TIME to CTRL 2 and ignore Trk2, Mod Lanes, all the menus and all the extra per stage functions - but where is the fun in that? ;) . It has been slightly amusing to see people balk at a Metropolix having a screen and menus since Metropolis has the same. Instead of a slightly cryptic segmented display, there is now a very carefully designed OLED UI with plain English text and useful graphics. Almost every function you could want is a single click and encoder turn away. There are 31 carefully organized and color-coded buttons on the Metropolix exactly for this reason. Any of the "deeper" menu stuff is primarily reserved to set up your system one and then being left alone. Also, more advanced functionality may be contained in a menu; this is all for the benefit of you having an almost endless amount to explore and to really customize the sequencer to your needs. This keeps in line with intellijel's design approach across many of our products in the sense that all primary/core functions are easily accessed while the deeper components lie waiting for when you are ready to explore further.

5. The Metropolix has a wealth of functionality available to allow for elaborate, generative music to be created. This side of Metropolix will certainly be demoed in much more detail soo. For those people who like this type of composition, they will find some very interesting and novel features in the Metropolix to play with.

6. The Metropolix has a lot of special features in place for live performances; whether that is in terms of being able to dynamically manipulate the sequence (via the CTRL knobs or external CV's that have a long list of modulation destinations) or by virtue of the preset storage and recall system that has a lot of options for what is actually stored and recalled and how that interfaces with your live UI.

7. Yes it is possible to chain Trk 1 and 2 together but it is done in an interesting way: There is a modulation destination called "Trk Out Swap" and it can be applied to Trk1,2, or 1+2. If I set the target as Trk1, then toggling this control would mean that I am switching whether Trk1 Pitch and Gate are using the Trk 1 sequence values or Trk 2 sequence values. If I have a normal, 8 stage sequence and use a MOD lane set to toggle this every 8 stages, then I effectively get a sequence that is 16 stages long since it would alternate between Trk 1 and Trk2 sequences in series.
This opens things up for some interesting experimentation if I have assigned this control to CTRL1/2 then I can be jamming out on the fly with instant swapping of tracks. I can also set the target to Trk 1+2 and then I am literally swapping both tracks with their respective outputs. Kind of like double or mutual hocketing.

8. Some people are hung up on the idea of it only being 8 stages long. First of all, it is 8 stages of 8 pulses (64 in total), but since you can essentially modulate everything that happens at each stage with internal or external modulation, those 8 stages transform into infinite stages. Just enabling a single accumulator on a stage automatically allows for the pitches to be constantly changing beyond an 8 stage cycle. One of my favorite thing to do is have a 4 stage sequence cycling and then use a divided mod lane (e.g. divide by 8 so it changes every half bar) with a sequence length of 4 ( 4 x 8 = 2 BARS) and set to modulate the Pitch Post or Pitch Pre of Trk 1+2. Like a chord progression. This usually results in Boards of Canada type vibes.
That's what I am doing in the demo at this time point here: I am also getting extra variation by inverting what stages are skipped. The Metropolix will hopefully get you thinking differently about what makes a sequence and then it will result in some fresh tunes.

9. My experiencing in working on Metropolix is that almost every single time I set out to simply test a new feature, it almost always resulted in "accidentally" making a cool riff I would not normally think of making and then got sidetracked jamming out with it. This to me signified something of great importance in a music tool: if it is consistently sparking ideas and creating joy then it becomes absolutely essential to the creative process.

We have lots more demos to follow and we'll try to host a live video chat session soon! I am happy to answer any other questions here too.
I'm looking forward to your series on Metropolix, the Tete and Tetrapad series was great. I only just got Metropolis a couple weeks ago, but I know what I have to do now. I think a video showcasing the three modules together would be cool, to show off a complete song idea, or at least a percussion/lead arrangement. Great way to start the year!

deke
Wiggling with Experience

Post by deke » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:29 pm

I have a Metropolis and while I would have certainly bought this instead, I am not feeling left out, or out of date. I appreciate the added depth though I am a little hesitant on the menu diving, but I have been using my Metropolis with other sequencers including a FLXS1, SQ1 plus sample and hold and a little Ladik random module. The Metropolis always has a place for me and I can use the FLXS1 for many of the functions the Metroplix seems to provide. Maybe other Metropolis owners will not feel left out here though it seems like a very well thought out evolution of the module.

Nonlocal
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Nonlocal » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:18 pm

I had a metropolis for a few months and loved the imediate playability though I always felt like it was a lot of hp for somewhat minimal functionality. I ended up selling it when I stumbled on a stillson hammer and was super happy I made the switch. It seems like they definitely added some necessary depth in this guy which is awesome! Still don't see it matching with the SH as far as capabilities, but it seems like a perfect middle ground between simplicity and versatility. Would love to play with one someday!

slowwild
Common Wiggler

Post by slowwild » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:43 am

maybe a little biased ;), but i’ve been bored for sequencers for so long, 16-64 steps, 4 tracks, etc, etc. when every feature is added, they often come out feeling the same.

Metropolix has brought me back to jamming and experimenting with timing and melody again. Was super stoked to launch it this week.

Hope y’all have fun with it. 8-)
Last edited by slowwild on Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
slow wild, electric ropes
a boy at intellijel

everythingcontinues
Common Wiggler

Post by everythingcontinues » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:49 am

Thanks so much @intellijel for all this info and for participating here. I pre-ordered as soon as I saw it available on my local shop's site.

I really appreciate the way you've rolled this thing out. I saw the something new from Injellijel announcement on 2/10, which was a great window for being intrigued and planning to tune into the event (I, serendipitously, had already taken the day off work) but not too far out to forget about it / stew on what it might be for too long.

Launching with a super informative demo (I've watched it twice now) and manual (I've at least skimmed through pretty much the whole thing), coordinating the pre-order go-lives and planning to ship them out the same week has created a really great consumer experience, thus far. I was already very interested in and familiar with the og Metropolis, but having all this detailed information made it really easy to pull the trigger and get in on the first wave.

For me, this is the most impressive v2 evolution I've yet seen in Eurorack. The fact that you've been able to retain the same core functionality that drew me into the original, while adding so many interesting features and depth and improving the UI with a much more informative display in the same size profile at the same price is damn impressive. I can't wait to play with the Accumulator and so many of the other modulation possibilities.

Thanks for making this; I'm really looking forward to jamming with it soon.

r_omega_
Learning to Wiggle

Post by r_omega_ » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:53 am

intellijel wrote:

10. My experiencing in working on Metropolix is that almost every single time I set out to simply test a new feature, it almost always resulted in "accidentally" making a cool riff I would not normally think of making and then got sidetracked jamming out with it. This to me signified something of great importance in a music tool: if it is consistently sparking ideas and creating joy then it becomes absolutely essential to the creative process.

3, 5, and 10 are the main reasons I'm on board! Looking forward to the video chat session. :mrgreen:

peachesandbacon
Common Wiggler

Post by peachesandbacon » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:14 am

intellijel wrote:

Thanks for the extra details.
I’m unbelievably excited quite frankly.

My Atlantis, Tete and Tetrapad eagerly await its arrival.

I’ve been battling with various sequencers over the years and each and everyone of them gets sold for one reason or another, USTA, Bloom. Rene 2. Eloquencer. They all try to do too much and end up giving you plodding sequences.

Metropolis was always on my radar after I borrowed one from a friend a while back, but I had a hunch there was something new in the works and I held off, I’m so glad I was right.

Well done intellijel. Smashed it!

PS. Hurry up and get Mylar’s video out there.
That will be the one that will spike sales.

enno
Common Wiggler

Post by enno » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:07 am

intellijel wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:59 pm

Starts shipping this week (Feb 16th, 2021)
When are you expecting these to arrive at European retailers?

Thanks.

MvK
Veteran Wiggler

Post by MvK » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:15 am

thanks @intellijel for these infos. Its great to get information about thought processes and design decisions from a company.

nexgen23
Learning to Wiggle

Post by nexgen23 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:38 am

I do not need one, but I think it is great that Intellijel have update their most popular sequencer and added another channel. I was really hoping to see 6-8 channels, but I guess that would be getting to far away from the modules roots.

Matt_L
Common Wiggler

Post by Matt_L » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:57 am

Tempted to pull the trigger on this! I would ordinarily wait for it to be in stock at my local store but Nightlife Electronics has it in stock now and also seems to be the only vendor carrying the Stereo Mixer 1u since it was released. Any chance the 1u module was shipped to vendors along with the Metropolix?

The manual looks great too!

AMillionMonkeys
Common Wiggler

Post by AMillionMonkeys » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:31 am

Matt_L wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:57 am
Tempted to pull the trigger on this! I would ordinarily wait for it to be in stock at my local store but Nightlife Electronics has it in stock now and also seems to be the only vendor carrying the Stereo Mixer 1u since it was released. Any chance the 1u module was shipped to vendors along with the Metropolix?

The manual looks great too!
They said somewhere that demand for the Stereo Mixer was higher than expected.

Ctrl had them and sold out. They are currently in stock at Detroit Modular.

Return to “Eurorack Modules”