Looking for a builder? Post here!

From circuitbending to homebrew stompboxes & synths, keep the DIY spirit alive!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, lisa, Joe.

Trashcan
Learning to Wiggle

Re: Looking for a builder? Post here!

Post by Trashcan » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:26 am

Naenyn wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:32 pm
Anyone around that’d be willing to build a uJove for me? Please PM me! Thanks. :tu:
I'm about to build one for myself so could easily build another I'm in the UK
Where you come from is gone, where you thought you were going to, weren't never there! And where you are, ain't no good unless you can get away from it!

Naenyn
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Naenyn » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:18 pm

Trashcan wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:26 am
Naenyn wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:32 pm
Anyone around that’d be willing to build a uJove for me? Please PM me! Thanks. :tu:
I'm about to build one for myself so could easily build another I'm in the UK
Thank you for the offer! I found a builder here a while back though, so I’m good to go. Good luck with your build! It is a fantastic filter.
-n :ninja:

My racks on ModularGrid
Find me on MuffWiggler's Discord

Waldemar
Common Wiggler

Post by Waldemar » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:21 am

Hello together, I'm looking and hope to find a builder for a Westlicht Performer.
Are you bored or do you want to do something active? Then follow us on our cycling route.
www.indre-waldemar.de/route

Trashcan
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Trashcan » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:22 am

Waldemar wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:21 am
Hello together, I'm looking and hope to find a builder for a Westlicht Performer.
I could build one for you built one for myself not too long ago, I'm in the UK and pride myself on good craftsmanship
Where you come from is gone, where you thought you were going to, weren't never there! And where you are, ain't no good unless you can get away from it!

zenripper
1-Post Wiggler

Post by zenripper » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:44 pm

8-) Hello, New here looking for builder of a music thing modular startup module. Seems like an easy build - board comes pre soldered. I'm in nyc.

Necromonger666
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Necromonger666 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:31 am

Hi there,

looking for a Germany based builder, preferably in Berlin.
I need a super simple potentiometer box as an alternative to an expression module for a Moffenzeef Stargazer Exp. Input.

Thanks!

warmtape
Common Wiggler

Post by warmtape » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:09 pm

I'm not really looking for a builder, per se. I'm looking more for someone to work on some technical issues in the Los Angeles area.

A few projects I'm hoping to get done:
-I have a Cwejman res-4 multi-output module that needs to be connected to the res-4 (there's a post on muff wiggler about it: viewtopic.php?p=3317055#p3317055)
-The MC-202 tubbutec mod once it comes out
-I have a roland ce-1 chorus pedal from the early 70s that needs a lot of love.
-I also might have a couple of Dirty Boy guitar pedals that are having power issues.

Thanks,

j_dowe
Wiggling with Experience

malfunctioning(?) Frequency Central System X Envelope

Post by j_dowe » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:17 am

I'm looking for someone to troubleshoot and fix a Frequency Central System X Envelope. It just doesn't seem to work as it should. For example the release knob just adds in volume regardless of everything else (even if the gate is off). Besides the Attack, nothing seems to really work the way it should (unless I'm misunderstanding something about how this ADSR functions!).

I'm located in Central Illinois (usa), ... and am willing to ship domestically.

I know very little about builds, and bought this prebuilt by someone selling it on modular grid (too long ago to complain about it).

stusaysmoo
1-Post Wiggler

Any UK based people that could build me a prototype?

Post by stusaysmoo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:33 am

I am looking for someone that wants to collaborate on a build of some guitar effects units that I believe to be unique, with a huge target market potential. The core technology is pure analogue circuits with digital control and midi integration.. similar to the skillset used by anyone working on digitally controlled analogue synths I guess..

I have a detailed idea of a range of products based around the core concept that could become a strong offering in the guitar effects market. I am not an electrical engineer, but a musician and producer who understands the market and needs of the end user.. Initially I am looking to get some prototypes built (as in.. toys for myself :) , but really I'm looking for someone in the UK who would be interested in working on this sort of stuff.. I think it could be huge in the effects market if done right.

Anyone interested? I'm based in the uk, south east.

Stu

Pyrrhix
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Pyrrhix » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:58 pm

I'm looking for someone to build me an RYO Optodist. I'm located in the United States. SynthCube currently has PCBs and Panels in stock. I know it's supposed to be an easy build, but I have no experience and would prefer to pay someone who knows what they're doing. SynthCube's price for a fully built one is $130, but they're out of stock on built units. I'd be willing to pay $130 + shipping for a fresh build from an experienced builder.

Thanks,
Chris

Edit: I found a builder. Thanks to the two users who reached out. I'd been looking for a built Optodist for quite a while. I should have just asked someone to build one for me from the start.

Return to “Music Tech DIY”