Looking for a builder? Post here!

From circuitbending to homebrew stompboxes & synths, keep the DIY spirit alive!

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

Hollow
1-Post Wiggler

Re: Looking for a builder? Post here!

Post by Hollow » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:17 am

Hi long-time muff lurker here. Right now the reason for my first post is that I need somebody good with making panels to help me customize a couple of items. I don't need you to actually make the panels, although that would be nice, but just designing them for me in something like front panel express would be great!

I'm also looking for a builder who is local to south florida or nyc preferably for various projects that I would rather discuss the details of in private so if you're local to either of those areas hit me up.

:tu:

Naenyn
Common Wiggler

Post by Naenyn » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:32 pm

Anyone around that’d be willing to build a uJove for me? Please PM me! Thanks. :tu:
-n :ninja:

My racks on ModularGrid
Find me on MuffWiggler's Discord

DrenselQuad
Learning to Wiggle

Post by DrenselQuad » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:29 am

Looking for someone to help me reflash a DIY Plancks II. No building required, just a flash. Someone who knows JTAG with appropriate uploading hardware. Located in Los Angeles/So cal

huffnPuff
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by huffnPuff » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:03 am

huffnPuff wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:53 am
Looking for a builder to build several 4hp LZX Castle modules. I can provide the panels and PCBs, but sourcing the parts and building the modules is beyond me.

The modules in question-

Castle 000 ADC
Castle 001 DAC
Castle 011 Shift Register
Castle 101 Quad Gate (as a quad XOR)

I am in Tel Aviv, if you're in Israel it's a big plus. Please PM if interested.

Cheers.
I'm following up to let you all know I had a great experience with welhamc. He kept me posted with regular updates, made sure I know exactly what I'm paying for (parts, labour, shipping) and delivered a flawless product within the timeframe we agreed on.

Not only that, I did not know that LZX video specs were 0-1v, which made those modules incompatible with the rest of my system. He pointed this out to me and was kind enough to modify them for Doepfer/ Eurorack standards on his own time.

I wouldn't hesitate to commission work from him again. In case you are looking for a builder, he comes with my highest recommendations.

Admins - if this is not the right place for providing feedback then please feel free to move this post were it belongs.
:mad: :mad: :despair: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SynthularModulus
Learning to Wiggle

Post by SynthularModulus » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:17 pm

Any builders out there who can "burn" PIC chips for me? I need to get a couple different PICs programmed, and would rather not buy a programmer myself just for a couple of them. I could provide the chips and code, just need the chips programmed and mailed back to me. If you can help with this, please PM me, and provide a rough price ballpark per chip if you can please.

Return to “Music Tech DIY”