But at the end, the main challenge was building it using only 6HP!
Code and files
https://github.com/joeSeggiola/arduino- ... midi4plus1
- MIDI DIN input and 4x CV/gate outputs with gate LEDs.
- Button for cycling through four different modes, with coloured mode LED:
- Poly (red): four-voices polyphony with priority to last, LRU strategy and voice stealing;
- Poly-first (orange): four-voices polyphony with priority to first and first-available strategy;
- Split poly+mono (green): split keyboard with three-voices polyphony on the left, and monophony on the right (priority to last);
- Split mono+poly (yellow): same as above, but flipped.
- Additional gate output that stays high while at least one polyphonic voice is active (logic OR), useful for single-filter setups.
- Voices lock with a long-press of the mode button: all gates of currently held polyphonic voices stay high, ignoring key releases until next reallocation.