Is there a library of serge graphics?

From circuitbending to homebrew stompboxes & synths, keep the DIY spirit alive!

Moderators: lisa, luketeaford, Kent, Joe.

nateflanigan
Common Wiggler

Is there a library of serge graphics?

Post by nateflanigan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:36 am

Hi, during quarantine as I sit around watching winnie the pooh for 1000th time with my 2 year old I've been planning some DIY synth expansion. Before I reinvent the wheel, is there a vector library of serge style graphics available? Or for that matter a general library of useful dial indicators etc?

KSS
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: Is there a library of serge graphics?

Post by KSS » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:58 am

good news is yes, there is. Bad news is I can't remember exactly which Serge build thread it was brought up. Might have been here and might be on Electro-music's DIY section. Around the time when DIY 3rd party 'serge' CGS panels were becoming a thing. COA, Zthee, SWAMP and BOG, Best of CGS, etc.

You might also look in the synth panel inspection-prrofreading threads here and elsewhere.

For a general library there's an app to use with Front Panel Designer which handles many of the basic pot surround styles. It's mentioned on their site.

nateflanigan
Common Wiggler

Re: Is there a library of serge graphics?

Post by nateflanigan » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:25 am

For a general library there's an app to use with Front Panel Designer which handles many of the basic pot surround styles. It's mentioned on their site.
I had never noticed that, thanks! If I find the other thread you mentioned I'll link it here for posterity. Maybe some one will beat me to it.

Return to “Music Tech DIY”