Ripples V2 Front Panels

From circuitbending to homebrew stompboxes & synths, keep the DIY spirit alive!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

Post Reply
waldenpotato
Common Wiggler
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 2:19 am

Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by waldenpotato » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:40 pm

Does anybody know where to get front panels for Ripples V2? I'm having trouble finding any in the usual places.

adam
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 2932
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:24 am

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by adam » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:47 pm

I would tell you I've got some but I think it's you who's just contacted me...

waldenpotato
Common Wiggler
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 2:19 am

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by waldenpotato » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:48 pm

adam wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:47 pm
I would tell you I've got some but I think it's you who's just contacted me...
Haha, yes, that was me. I'm looking for something that has labels, etc. Buuuut, your blank panels might be fun to experiment with.

adam
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 2932
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:24 am

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by adam » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:52 pm

they're brushed to a beautiful finish :)

steviet
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:47 am
Location: Montréal
Contact:

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by steviet » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:58 pm

Last edited by steviet on Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soundcloud
Website - DIY/Euro/Gear Blog updated every Sunday

waldenpotato
Common Wiggler
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 2:19 am

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by waldenpotato » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:08 pm

These aren't for Ripples V2.

autopoiesis
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1377
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:00 pm
Location: berlin

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by autopoiesis » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:17 pm

If you're in the EU, I'd get in touch with Oliwer at Jklmnt (search Facebook). His panels are beautiful; see his Ripples v2 here.

steviet
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:47 am
Location: Montréal
Contact:

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by steviet » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:25 pm

waldenpotato wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:08 pm
These aren't for Ripples V2.
My bad! Quite right you are.
Soundcloud
Website - DIY/Euro/Gear Blog updated every Sunday

User avatar
NeolithicElectrophones
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 am
Location: SFV, LAC

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by NeolithicElectrophones » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:27 pm

steviet wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:25 pm

My bad! Quite right you are.
Unintended positive. I hadn't seen these and they look awesome! Thanks for linking!

steviet
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:47 am
Location: Montréal
Contact:

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by steviet » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:27 pm

Hahaha, well I'm glad my error ended up being helpful for someone :cloud:
Soundcloud
Website - DIY/Euro/Gear Blog updated every Sunday

waldenpotato
Common Wiggler
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 2:19 am

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by waldenpotato » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:33 pm

steviet wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:25 pm
My bad! Quite right you are.
I'd try V1 but I am interested in the two inputs.

adam
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 2932
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:24 am

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by adam » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:34 pm

seems like a major plus being able to amplify line signals...

gtrmstr53
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by gtrmstr53 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:21 pm

any chance there are any recent developments? i'd love to find a decent looking black panel for the ripples v2 i have heading my way.

steviet
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:47 am
Location: Montréal
Contact:

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by steviet » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:25 pm

gtrmstr53 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:21 pm
any chance there are any recent developments? i'd love to find a decent looking black panel for the ripples v2 i have heading my way.
There are new developments! This time I'm sure :lol:

https://pushermanproductions.com/produc ... new-model/
Soundcloud
Website - DIY/Euro/Gear Blog updated every Sunday

gtrmstr53
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by gtrmstr53 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:31 pm

steviet wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:25 pm
gtrmstr53 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:21 pm
any chance there are any recent developments? i'd love to find a decent looking black panel for the ripples v2 i have heading my way.
There are new developments! This time I'm sure :lol:

https://pushermanproductions.com/produc ... new-model/
haha, i should have poked around at pusherman after your first post!

they look super nice. any chance anyone knows of a us vendor for black v2 panels? if not, i'll have some international shipping ahead of me, it looks like.

gtrmstr53
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Ripples V2 Front Panels

Post by gtrmstr53 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:07 pm

gtrmstr53 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:31 pm
steviet wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:25 pm
gtrmstr53 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:21 pm
any chance there are any recent developments? i'd love to find a decent looking black panel for the ripples v2 i have heading my way.
There are new developments! This time I'm sure :lol:

https://pushermanproductions.com/produc ... new-model/
haha, i should have poked around at pusherman after your first post!

they look super nice. any chance anyone knows of a us vendor for black v2 panels? if not, i'll have some international shipping ahead of me, it looks like.
any other options? if not, i'll be ordering one from pusherman tonight.

Post Reply

Return to “Music Tech DIY”