Alpha 9mm Pots- GROUP BUY/PRE ORDER synthCube

From circuitbending to homebrew stompboxes & synths, keep the DIY spirit alive!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

synthcube
you will be assimilated

Alpha 9mm Pots- GROUP BUY/PRE ORDER synthCube

Post by synthcube » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:48 am

At the moment, Taiwan Alpha is running about a 5-6 month lead time for our favorite 9mm pots. We’re going to be placing an order to restock, and to expand our range of values…. So we’re offering the opportunity to join us in that pre-order at ‘group buy’ prices.

https://synthcube.com/cart/alpha-9mm-ve ... ption=true

GROUP BUY ONLY VALID 4/5/2021 through 4/14/2021. The order will be placed on 15 April 2021.
DETAILS: Via the GROUP BUY page you can pre-order:
Bag of 10 (single value in one shaft type): $1.30 each = $13.00
Tray of 180 (single value in one shaft type): $1.10 each = $198.00
5 Trays (900 pots) (single value in one shaft type): $0.90 each = $810

:75:

We are offering the 6.35mm/1/4” round shaft, T18 knurled shaft and d-shaft types. Shafts measure 15mm from face of the pot to top of the shaft.
The cost per pot INCLUDES nut and washer and covers the actual cost of the pot, plus a small allowance to cover inbound shipping, inbound customs/tariffs, and outbound packaging. In addition to the cost of the pots, you’ll have to pay some for shipping to your location and will be responsible for all customs, VAT, duties etc for your country.

If you want to pre-order any values NOT LISTED BELOW, reply here or PM/FBM/email and we will add it to the order --if you commit to a minimum of one tray (180 pots/ $198.00)
Values Available: 10K Log and Lin, 50K Log and Lin, 100K Log and Lin, 1M Log and Lin;
Round, T18 Knurled and D-shaft

Conditions and Disclaimers:
Lead time is entirely up to Taiwan Alpha and may be longer (or WAY longer) than expected.
Taiwan Alpha expects payment BEFORE they put an order into production, hence any synthCube order that includes a group buy item is non-cancellable/non-refundable/non-editable. You ‘lock up’ your money when you make the pre-order from us, and we use it to order and pay for the pots.
Orders from outside the US will be shipped with the necessary customs declarations/commercial invoice etc. as required by law. Please don’t ask us to modify the shipment documents. Please.
DO NOT ORDER POTS VIA THE ‘REGULAR’ ALPHA POTS PRODUCT LISTING—ONLY ORDER VIA THE GROUP BUY LINK. Any orders placed via the ‘REGULAR’ ALPHA POTS PRODUCT LISTING’ will be filled as normal and are non-cancellable/non-refundable.
The webstore will calculate shipping costs based on size and weight; our free and discount shipping offers apply if the shipments meet the requirements for those shipping discounts.
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2SynthCube

synthcube webstore www.synthcube.com/cart
music from outer space: www.musicfromouterspace.com
blacet research: www.blacet.com
MOTM DIY Analog Synthesizers: www.motmsynthesizers.com
music from outer space euro smt: www.mfoseuro.com

synthcube
you will be assimilated

Re: Alpha 9mm Pots- GROUP BUY/PRE ORDER synthCube

Post by synthcube » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:01 pm

We have enough volume we are able to lower the group buy pricing for 10 and 180 quantities---- see below
(if you ordered already, we will honor the lower prices and refund the difference to you)

GROUP BUY ONLY VALID 4/5/2021 through 4/14/2021. The order will be placed on 15 April 2021.
DETAILS: Via the GROUP BUY page you can pre-order:
Bag of 10 (single value in one shaft type): $1.10 each = $11.00
Tray of 180 (single value in one shaft type): $1.00 each = $180.00
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2SynthCube

synthcube webstore www.synthcube.com/cart
music from outer space: www.musicfromouterspace.com
blacet research: www.blacet.com
MOTM DIY Analog Synthesizers: www.motmsynthesizers.com
music from outer space euro smt: www.mfoseuro.com

KittenVillage
Wiggling with Experience

Re: Alpha 9mm Pots- GROUP BUY/PRE ORDER synthCube

Post by KittenVillage » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:40 pm

I'm not sure I'll jump in on this, but I do want to say thanks for doing it. The shortages are real. I'll have to add up what I think I'll need through the next 6 months and see.

Eurorack is an exercise in delayed desire.

Return to “Music Tech DIY”