DIY Trade Thread [ Parts, PCBs, Panels ]

From circuitbending to homebrew stompboxes & synths, keep the DIY spirit alive!

Moderators: lisa, Kent, Joe.

Post Reply
User avatar
Zergon
Common Wiggler
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 am
Location: Slovenia

Post by Zergon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:24 am

I have:
- one set of PCBs for Fabric Astronaut Pathos DJ mixer
- one set of 4U Thomas Henry 555 VCO (set includes 2 vco boards and 1 daughter/control board)


Looking for guitar pedal fx PCBs, 26hp blank panel, Timo Rozendal's Steiner-Parker VCF front panel.

User avatar
aethersprite
Wiggling with Expedience
Posts: 1135
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: California

Post by aethersprite » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:12 pm

I'm looking for one preprogrammed IC for the Ambika voicecard to help a buddy finish his build

User avatar
synthetek
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 438
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:32 am
Location: Orange County, California
Contact:

Post by synthetek » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:21 am

aethersprite wrote:I'm looking for one preprogrammed IC for the Ambika voicecard to help a buddy finish his build
Where in California are you? I have the chips and can flash them but I don't have Ambika to test it in.

User avatar
kineticturtle
Common Wiggler
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:15 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Post by kineticturtle » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:06 am

Just discovered this thread! I have an empty Eurorack case and I want to start filling it DIY, so I'm looking for any Euro PCBs or kits, with or without panels!

Arduinos, microcontrollers: two nanos (I'm happy to clean up the currently attached cables etc, or not), a Duemilanove, and an Uno which is unused; also an unused Atmega 328 and another one on a little DIY programmer board
Image

Pololu PGM03A programmer, set up to work with the li'l programming board in the previous photo!
Image

Banana connectors of various ages, almost all of it is Pomona.
Image

Pedal enclosures - these were factory 2nds from somewhere, Mammoth or some company like that. They look fine!
Cheap knobs: Bright colors, they have no inside collar, just plastic with a set screw embedded in plastic
Image

Footswitches - 2p2t latching - a LOT of them, brand new
Image
FS/T: MUM M8, Pitts IN/OUT
I wrote a song every day in January, April, & July of 2019, all of them are on YouTube, but here are the best ones from January, I think.
Some bands I've been in, High Five Spirit & The Mineral Kingdom.
Maths is hard, let's go shopping.

User avatar
sduck
experimental use of gravity
Posts: 13331
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 pm
Location: Vortepexaion, TN, USA

Post by sduck » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:03 pm

I've got a Lyra-4 and a lyra-8 pcb/chip sets available for trade. The 4 is just the PCBs and the chip(s). The 8 has the resistors installed on the main PCB, and a big bag of parts from mouser, which is maybe half of what is needed to finish it - without looking, I seem to remember that it's all the caps and pots, and maybe some other stuff. I ended up buying an assembled Lyra-8, so these guys are just languishing here, gathering dust. I don't know what I want to take in trade - make me an offer.

Edit: the lyra-8 is gone. Only the Lyra-4 remains.
Last edited by sduck on Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flickr cloud of sound touyube NOT A MODERATOR ANYMORE

User avatar
Bamboombaps
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Glasgow

Post by Bamboombaps » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:55 am

sduck wrote:I've got a Lyra-4 and a lyra-8 pcb/chip sets available for trade. The 4 is just the PCBs and the chip(s). The 8 has the resistors installed on the main PCB, and a big bag of parts from mouser, which is maybe half of what is needed to finish it - without looking, I seem to remember that it's all the caps and pots, and maybe some other stuff. I ended up buying an assembled Lyra-8, so these guys are just languishing here, gathering dust. I don't know what I want to take in trade - make me an offer.
I have a set of Derek Revells VCS3 boards for trade?

Jarno
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 2759
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:34 am
Location: Rosmalen, NL

Post by Jarno » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:38 am

LOL :D

pooseg
1-Post Wiggler
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:35 am
Location: Germany

Post by pooseg » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:03 am

okelk wrote:I have some homemade eurorack busboards left to trade.

They are double sided and designed for maximum trace thickness.
also they use 2oz copper.
Hi, I'm interested in a busboard, can you send one to Germany?

User avatar
ayruos
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:28 am
Location: Kolkata, India

Post by ayruos » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:34 am

I have a never used Chord Organ panel and will trade for a Radio Music panel. Currently my Radio Music uses a laser-cut wooden panel, would be nice to have a proper one!

User avatar
Bamboombaps
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Glasgow

Post by Bamboombaps » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:28 pm

ayruos wrote:I have a never used Chord Organ panel and will trade for a Radio Music panel. Currently my Radio Music uses a laser-cut wooden panel, would be nice to have a proper one!
Pmd

User avatar
sduck
experimental use of gravity
Posts: 13331
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 pm
Location: Vortepexaion, TN, USA

Post by sduck » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:11 pm

Bamboombaps wrote:
sduck wrote:I've got a Lyra-4 and a lyra-8 pcb/chip sets available for trade. The 4 is just the PCBs and the chip(s). The 8 has the resistors installed on the main PCB, and a big bag of parts from mouser, which is maybe half of what is needed to finish it - without looking, I seem to remember that it's all the caps and pots, and maybe some other stuff. I ended up buying an assembled Lyra-8, so these guys are just languishing here, gathering dust. I don't know what I want to take in trade - make me an offer.
I have a set of Derek Revells VCS3 boards for trade?
I saw that a while back, and thought to myself, "self, that would be a good trade" - but then came to my senses, remembering that I recently spent 8 months of my life getting one of these to work, and don't want to disappear down that rabbit hole again.
flickr cloud of sound touyube NOT A MODERATOR ANYMORE

User avatar
Bamboombaps
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Glasgow

Post by Bamboombaps » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:42 am

sduck wrote:
Bamboombaps wrote:
sduck wrote:I've got a Lyra-4 and a lyra-8 pcb/chip sets available for trade. The 4 is just the PCBs and the chip(s). The 8 has the resistors installed on the main PCB, and a big bag of parts from mouser, which is maybe half of what is needed to finish it - without looking, I seem to remember that it's all the caps and pots, and maybe some other stuff. I ended up buying an assembled Lyra-8, so these guys are just languishing here, gathering dust. I don't know what I want to take in trade - make me an offer.
I have a set of Derek Revells VCS3 boards for trade?
I saw that a while back, and thought to myself, "self, that would be a good trade" - but then came to my senses, remembering that I recently spent 8 months of my life getting one of these to work, and don't want to disappear down that rabbit hole again.
:lol: yep as much as I want a vcs3 all that I see when I look at them is a black hole sucking my life and sanity in

Jarno
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 2759
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:34 am
Location: Rosmalen, NL

Post by Jarno » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:34 am

On the flipside, you now know where all the beartraps are, it'll go a lot smoother the second time around.

alexam
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:01 pm
Location: Germany

Post by alexam » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:20 am

I got the following pcb´s (blank) if someone is interested:

2x BeeHive (Jakplugg µPlaits)
1x Clouds v3
1x Ears (Original 0402 version)

and two fully working Ambika SMR-4 Voices

i am looking for Thonkiconn jacks or equivalent ones, and a simple PSU PCB like that one from Frequency Central or AI-Synthesis for example ...

User avatar
djthopa
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1721
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:48 pm
Location: Somewhere between a nappy and a wire

Post by djthopa » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Oh my why did i not found this thread before?

Im looking for sequential switches!

Cheerz

User avatar
Bamboombaps
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Glasgow

Post by Bamboombaps » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:46 am

some spares for trade-

Eurokastle yellow
Shruthi main board
TH555 vco
Audiohacker Arduino sheild and control
Befaco even vco
Ea tremelo guitar pedal
Bunch of Tsyklon 1u boards and buss board
Fonik sequencer , mostly stuffed already , ICS too


looking for 9mm pots 10k, 100k.
teensys
raspi suitable for terminal tedium
other pcb and panel sets



Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
ImageImage
Image

danielanez
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Post by danielanez » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:01 pm

Do you want to exchange pcbs and panels or finished modules? I have some Mutable pcbs to exchange. Private message? cannonball swandive

User avatar
Repeater
Phantom Powers
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:14 am
Location: Rochester, NY

Post by Repeater » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:23 am

I have some Ciat Lonbarde DDDM2 PCBs (Meng Qi's version) available. Would swap for CGS PCBs.

User avatar
appliancide
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1460
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:51 am
Location: Idiocracy

Post by appliancide » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:59 pm

I have a barton midi-to-gate 8hp full kit.

Would consider NLC, CGS, Serge, Thomas Henry, and Ian Fritz trades.

JUNLAIS
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 pm
Location: SPAIN

Post by JUNLAIS » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:53 am

Bamboombaps wrote:some spares for trade-

Eurokastle yellow
Shruthi main board
TH555 vco
Audiohacker Arduino sheild and control
Befaco even vco
Ea tremelo guitar pedal
Bunch of Tsyklon 1u boards and buss board
Fonik sequencer , mostly stuffed already , ICS too


looking for 9mm pots 10k, 100k.
teensys
raspi suitable for terminal tedium
other pcb and panel sets



Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
ImageImage
Image
Hello Bamboombaps, please Mate I sent you a PM, thanks.

skautkurt
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:36 am
Location: Germany

Post by skautkurt » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:13 am

(Hope this thread is okay for this)

I am looking for 3 e-switch LP4OA1PBCT* (I don't care what color) in Europe, as it seems to be quite unobtainable without paining 15€ or more for shipping.

best

User avatar
Bamboombaps
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Glasgow

Post by Bamboombaps » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:44 am

I've got a few of these 606 cymbal and bass drum euro modules from muffs user Jannel on this thread viewtopic.php?t=142136

Image

Image

User avatar
Reality Checkpoint
Confused By Electricity
Posts: 3905
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 am
Location: Al Aqsa

Post by Reality Checkpoint » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:29 am

I have a couple of hundred PJ301BM jacks:

Image
Image

Looking for Cinch Jones banana jacks (any colour) and/or banana cables, or some CGS pcbs.

User avatar
oppositaer
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:20 pm
Location: sicily

Post by oppositaer » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:57 pm

actually i have a spare PCB(plus hardware kit) of Erica Synth bipolar 12V PSU
swap with other Eurorack pcbs.. shipping from Italy..

I also have many spare components for DIY Erica Synths kits like: VCO, Multimode VCF, Synth Voice, Swamp and EG. Please PM me for more infos!

UPDATE: Have a SSSR Labs MCU Chip for trade ..

Image
I build DIY kits and projects in South Europe.. PM me if you need help!

Some sounds:
https://www.mixcloud.com/oppositaer/
https://soundcloud.com/arinev

User avatar
FetidEye
demonic space drone
Posts: 2011
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:00 pm
Location: badlands

trade

Post by FetidEye » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:41 am

I'm looking two panels of the Miasma (Rampage clone by SinPhi)

I have this to trade:

my own modules: Noise, CreepCluster, Aconitum, Busboy
see here: http://www.reverselandfill.org/category/diy/

Video modular (LZX Cadet and Castle) pcb's (pm me for more info)

and these:
1x Ornament&crime
1x Miscreant Utilities

Post Reply

Return to “Music Tech DIY”