"rainger fx" anyone

A place for the string slingers, pedal freaks and amp snobs in our midst.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

Severed head
Veteran Wiggler

"rainger fx" anyone

Post by Severed head » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:52 am

yesterday I hadn't had enough coffee.and accidently posted in the wrong sub...

so im trying again.. any love for rainger FX?

thinking of get a "drone rainger"
WTB: modules, MA35 filter.
:help:

smetak
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by smetak » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:40 am

You bet!

Got a few of them earlier this month. I was searching for something to add to the loop of the Strymon Timeline - nothing seem to work; tried everything and the signal would overload and go into instant crazy mode.....

That is, until I've added Rainger's Echo-X - ah, what a perfect fit! Tiny little box, but very well built and planned - and you can control the input and volume, which is godsent for working with the Timeline - no more overloads, very controllable - excellent!

Oh, and it comes with Igor! While pressing it, you can apply some really quirky sounds to the delay trail - extra weirdness!

Still have the others I got in the box - was only able to find time to test the Echo-X, but loving the thing!

Severed head
Veteran Wiggler

Post by Severed head » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:23 pm

cool, I seen that IGOR with a pulsar or something like that,,,
wierd said it came with a mic as well...

Im thinking of grabbing a drone rainger. looks like It had a cool 2nd note feature. it was 299$ on all kinds of sites
but seen it on one site for 195$ im thinking its a typo or something so im gonna jump on it and see if I can get them to honor the price!!!!
WTB: modules, MA35 filter.
:help:

smetak
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by smetak » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:10 pm

Thought about the drone box, but ended up getting a Beetronics Swarm (bizarre, off-the-wall, eh?, "fuzz" thing). Seems to be quite up there - unfortunately, no Igor with the drone unit - this little pressure pad really give the entire thing a nice twist, especially for delays and reverbs.

Slothrop
Common Wiggler

Post by Slothrop » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:54 pm

I've seen a lot of their stuff and it's always looked super-cool, but it's never actually been something that I specifically needed.

Although just getting an Igor is tempting...

smetak
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by smetak » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:38 pm

Very decently priced and despite size crammed with features - the Echo X has input, volume and level controls and is perfect for what I wanted it for. Got the Air Space Invader, but have yet to try it. Very nice pedals from the UK.

Return to “Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX”