BEMI Announcement for all Easel direct PRE ORDERS

Discussing some incredible modules that don't quite fit into the other forum categories.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

BEMI
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:04 am

BEMI Announcement for all Easel direct PRE ORDERS

Post by BEMI » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:55 am

Hello All Muffs,
There has been a lot of discussion regarding The Easel and Pre orders.
As we know, our shipping has been slower than we have planned, however we are moving more units out each week. Five further units were shipped this week, and we will get through all the back orders in a more speedy time frame.
The issues raised regarding BEMI pre order vs dealer orders is something we have been monitoring, and as it has already been previously mentioned, dealers also placed pre orders and made payments at announcement time earlier in the year.

In light of all, BEMI is awarding ALL DIRECT Pre Order customers with a $350USD voucher to be redeemed at our new webstore, which was posted earlier this week at http://www.buchla.com. This can be used against ANY purchase for any product.

Our new web site will include a reward points system where every purchase earns real dollars. These dollars can be used against further purchases at our web store.
This will be implemented very shortly and will be available for all to utilize.

This is also retrospective, so all that have received their Easel's that had pre ordered with BEMI will receive a $350USD voucher.

We hope this helps towards your valued patience in our quest to bring the new Easel to the world.

All Pre order Easel people will be required to register at our web store to obtain their $350USD Points reward. This can be done at the time of shipping your new Easel.

As always, you are free to contact us with any questions..either through our new web site email portal, or directly as below..

lewis@buchla.com
john@buchla.com
info@buchla.com

User avatar
opsysbug
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:51 pm
Location: NYC-Jackson Heights

Post by opsysbug » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:24 am

:tu: Thanks BEMI

sersch
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:08 pm
Location: Hamburg

Post by sersch » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:50 am

Great, thanks BEMI!

User avatar
weinglas
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 5266
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:16 pm
Location: Germany

Post by weinglas » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:03 am

That's great! Thank you!
Album with Kozepz:"FRNDS"
"All Tubes"
"Game Over!"
mirarimusic wrote:... This fucking blows away Beyonces release today as well!!!!
dan_p wrote: I'll still be listening to this one in years to come. best thing I've heard for ages
Videos

seraphon
Common Wiggler
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by seraphon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:33 am

Nice one. :party:

User avatar
patmcm
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:44 pm
Location: Montréal, Canada

Post by patmcm » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:07 am

Appreciate the thoughtfulness on display. Thanks BEMI.

User avatar
Lama
Common Wiggler
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by Lama » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:32 am

Very nice. Thanks!

User avatar
rattlework
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:07 am

Post by rattlework » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:37 am

Excellent move.

User avatar
rabbitfoot88
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:01 pm
Location: UK

Post by rabbitfoot88 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:39 am

That's great news : )

Look forward to receiving my Easel soon....

Pre ordered 27 Jan and paid on 30 Jan so hopefully not too far down the list....

Also looking forward to my 3 day celebration order - Skylab!

User avatar
pickleinn
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 752
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:08 pm
Location: Denver

Post by pickleinn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 am

Thank you BEMI :yay:


I am going to complain that now I have to look at the webstore to spend my money and will be tempted back into the 200e :deadbanana:

:tu:

User avatar
Zeitdehner
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 940
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 am
Location: Belgium

Post by Zeitdehner » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:09 am

Well, we early Easel adopters have been nervously waiting for this, what looks like the only thing to do to keep everyone happy... :yay:
I'm glad I remained patient and kept my faith in you guys at BEMI ... made my day, thank you :tu:

User avatar
doepferiano
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:14 am
Location: somewhere in summertime

Post by doepferiano » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:14 pm

:nana: :nana: :nana:

User avatar
Zeitdehner
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 940
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 am
Location: Belgium

Post by Zeitdehner » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Just to lift any possible doubt... will the 350$ rebate be applicable on any Easel pre-order invoice ? In other words, will the Easel I pre-ordered direct from BEMI at 3999$ be invoiced at 3649$ once it is ready to ship ? I would think so as BEMI states "for ANY purchase of any product". If not, that would really be a shame ...

stega
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 11:41 am
Location: Florida, USA

Post by stega » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Zeitdehner wrote:Just to lift any possible doubt... will the 350$ rebate be applicable on any Easel pre-order invoice ? In other words, will the Easel I pre-ordered direct from BEMI at 3999$ be invoiced at 3649$ once it is ready to ship ? I would think so as BEMI states "for ANY purchase of any product". If not, that would really be a shame ...
It sounds like more of a store credit than a voucher for the easel...

So I am thinking they will not allow it to be used on the easel??

User avatar
opsysbug
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:51 pm
Location: NYC-Jackson Heights

Post by opsysbug » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Yes I think a store credit for the pre-ordered. Get a 259e or something... :lol:

User avatar
doepferiano
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:14 am
Location: somewhere in summertime

Post by doepferiano » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:56 pm

store credit for a store that sells all over $800 ? no good

User avatar
Gringo Starr
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 2227
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 pm
Location: United States

Post by Gringo Starr » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:59 pm

doepferiano wrote:store credit for a store that sells all over $800 ? no good
How about using that money for cables? C'mon no need to rain on every BEMI parade.
Weed only gives you the illusion that it’s enhancing your creativity.

dopefiend
Likes SHOUTING!
Posts: 1242
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: florida, USA

Post by dopefiend » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Yep, you still pay $3999. And then you get $350 off any other Buchla products....that is, IF you have any desire to buy more Buchla stuff, otherwise...... :despair:

I personally wasn't planning to get anything else anytime soon, so this doesn't bring about much relief. Nevertheless, I suspect I will get it sooner if I sit tight and wait, and that's my only motivation.... otherwise in the end we just end up having to pay more $$$ for the balance on anything we want to get with the voucher (except maybe the 2-module boat, which is I think $300). :bang:

User avatar
krv
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:40 am

Post by krv » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Gringo Starr wrote:
doepferiano wrote:store credit for a store that sells all over $800 ? no good
How about using that money for cables? C'mon no need to rain on every BEMI parade.

:tu:

stega
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 11:41 am
Location: Florida, USA

Post by stega » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:04 pm

dopefiend wrote:Yep, you still pay $3999. And then you get $350 off any other Buchla products....that is, IF you have any desire to buy more Buchla stuff, otherwise...... :despair:

I personally wasn't planning to get anything else anytime soon, so this doesn't bring about much relief. Nevertheless, I suspect I will get it sooner if I sit tight and wait, and that's my only motivation.... otherwise in the end we just end up having to pay more $$$ for the balance on anything we want to get with the voucher (except maybe the 2-module boat, which is I think $300). :bang:
Well it is better than nothing.

Fyi the 2 boat no longer exists / in production

User avatar
sascha.victoria
deleted/nevermind
Posts: 2587
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Re: BEMI Announcement for all Easel direct PRE ORDERS

Post by sascha.victoria » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:19 pm

BEMI wrote:we are moving more units out each week. Five further units were shipped this week
:deadbanana:
wtb: silence

User avatar
ws9848
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1085
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 am
Location: Sacramento, CA

Post by ws9848 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Zeitdehner wrote:Just to lift any possible doubt... will the 350$ rebate be applicable on any Easel pre-order invoice ? In other words, will the Easel I pre-ordered direct from BEMI at 3999$ be invoiced at 3649$ once it is ready to ship ? I would think so as BEMI states "for ANY purchase of any product". If not, that would really be a shame ...
I don't see where BEMI said "for ANY purchase of any product"

oh, I see where they said that now but that is from the new webstore so no, you did not order the Easel from the new webstore since it's less than a week old.

you can always cancel and go through a dealer
Last edited by ws9848 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dopefiend
Likes SHOUTING!
Posts: 1242
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: florida, USA

Post by dopefiend » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:44 pm

stega wrote:
dopefiend wrote:Yep, you still pay $3999. And then you get $350 off any other Buchla products....that is, IF you have any desire to buy more Buchla stuff, otherwise...... :despair:

I personally wasn't planning to get anything else anytime soon, so this doesn't bring about much relief. Nevertheless, I suspect I will get it sooner if I sit tight and wait, and that's my only motivation.... otherwise in the end we just end up having to pay more $$$ for the balance on anything we want to get with the voucher (except maybe the 2-module boat, which is I think $300). :bang:
Well it is better than nothing.

Fyi the 2 boat no longer exists / in production
Arghhhhh...!!!! I was planning to get a 2-module boat.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....patch cords? Nah. :cry:

User avatar
ws9848
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1085
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 am
Location: Sacramento, CA

Post by ws9848 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:46 pm

I still have a desire to purchase other buchla products :tu:

I am going to use the $350 voucher thingy and it's going to be awesome

User avatar
Zeitdehner
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 940
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 am
Location: Belgium

Post by Zeitdehner » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Well, I don't think 350$ of accessories is necessary with an Easel, even with a few more blank program cards and a few cables... I don't have any interest in the Iwhatever interface card and I do not have the potentiality to venture into 200e territory...
So, if not applicable to my Easel then this rebate or store credit or whatever you'd like to call it is of absolutely no benefit to me ...and I'm not the only one to be in this situation...would be a real bummer... especially for European customers, like myself, that would have to pay a little less import taxes and customs duties for an Easel at 3649$ instead of 3999$ :despair:
In the end, it would not make a "big" difference , but it's about the principle... if BEMI's intent with this is really to reward the patience imposed to early direct pre-orderers then I think it would only be fair to apply the discount to the Easels pre-ordered...
I don't think I could have misinterpreted the words of BEMI...
BEMI wrote:
In light of all, BEMI is awarding ALL DIRECT Pre Order customers with a $350USD voucher to be redeemed at our new webstore, which was posted earlier this week at http://www.buchla.com. This can be used against ANY purchase for any product.

Our new web site will include a reward points system where every purchase earns real dollars. These dollars can be used against further purchases at our web store.
This will be implemented very shortly and will be available for all to utilize.

This is also retrospective, so all that have received their Easel's that had pre ordered with BEMI will receive a $350USD voucher.

We hope this helps towards your valued patience in our quest to bring the new Easel to the world.

All Pre order Easel people will be required to register at our web store to obtain their $350USD Points reward. This can be done at the time of shipping your new Easel.

As always, you are free to contact us with any questions..either through our new web site email portal, or directly as below..

lewis@buchla.com
john@buchla.com
info@buchla.com
It is my understanding that this specific 350$ applies to Easel pre orders only and in that logic it should be applied to Easel pre orders. Possible future purchases would generate bonuses function of the amount ordered...

It's seems logical that people who already received their Easel would use their 350$ voucher for future purchases, but it would also be suitable to provide a refund for that same amount, if wished...

If the discount can only be applied to an order placed through the online store, then I would simply ask BEMI to encode my pre order dating februari into the webshop ... I'm registered but the reward points system is still to be implemented :waah: ...still, must be feasable technically as they say the 350$ bonus will be generated and registered in the online shop at the moment the Easel is ready to ship...

Laurie couldn't yet provide a clear answer to one of my friend's inquiry regarding this questioning, so I guess we'll (again) have to wait for them to clarify this officially...

Post Reply

Return to “Buchla, EMS & Serge”