Put your Album Release into this Thread!

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: luketeaford, Joe., lisa, Kent

Chozal
Learning to Wiggle

Re: Put your Album Release into this Thread!

Post by Chozal » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:24 pm

My first ever bandcamp release. Looking forward to expand the collection and hoping that actually giving the name of the project a space on the Internet will also act as a creative pull. Maybe I'm too optimistic.

Eurorack improvisations, no overdubs or edits. Melodies shifting, not a noise record.
Last edited by Chozal on Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devilwidget
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Devilwidget » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:31 pm

My latest album was just released by Engram.

Exploring custom granular fx chains to channel a Keith Fullerton Whitman meets Xenakis vibe.

gadgadasvara
Learning to Wiggle

Post by gadgadasvara » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:44 am

my live modular performance session from last year.

Rot_Reeler
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Rot_Reeler » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:40 pm

Made from mostly from an Octatrack running through feedback loops recorded live into a Tascam four-tack.

F.F.O. Industrial, Left-field Techno, Noise

GUM
Common Wiggler

Post by GUM » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:00 am

DIVINATION MATRIX - VOLUME ONE

'Volume One' and forthcoming 'Volume Two' produced April-July 2020 under quarantine / isolation / extreme uncertainty and duress.
various gear / software used: euro, analog rytm, Reaktor, field recordings from Hanoi, etc.

50% of all sales will be donated to AFRORACK (www.afrorack.org) an audio arts org committed to providing children and young adults of color access to modular synthesizers and sound design tools.

file under: ambient / idm / experimental / new age

13isaacz1
Learning to Wiggle

Post by 13isaacz1 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:13 am

Hi Wigglers,
I put out this post-punk/darkwave/electronic hardcore EP back in May digitally but never got around to sharing it with the gang here. Wrote and recorded most of the parts myself (official credits are on Bandcamp) but I had some of my buddies contribute layers and parts. I was pretty hyped as postpunk.com did a little feature on the EP which was the biggest form of mainstream recognition my music has ever received and in general I think this has been the best music I've released.

Hope people dig it, let me know if you have any questions or critiques at all. I just love making this shit and I'll always be open to discussion:

Bandcamp:

Spotify:

Postpunk.com feature: https://post-punk.com/four-quarters-rel ... llow-gore/

Also for the video-synth nerds: I had some amazingly talented friends shoot and edit a music video and run that through a video-mangling rig. Check that out here:

timdrage
Learning to Wiggle

Post by timdrage » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:26 am

Isn'tses "Quarantinoise" - all tracks edited + mastered from our recent lockdown livestreams. Spacenoise jams with more guitar, synths and other gear than our live shows, nice to play the stuff we can never lug to a gig IRL :)

Check out http://isntses.co.uk/blog too for info on our forthcoming noise synth, a followup to the Fort Processor:

EPTC
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by EPTC » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:06 am

I have a weekly show called Spoken Word with Electronics. I've been putting together collections of episodes as long albums, as audio for an instant road trip. Directions for a drive to Denver to Kansas included:

Road Trip Pack #2 includes episodes 11-20 and takes you from Kansas and into the forests of Wyoming:

http://www.ep.tc/spoken-word

SPOKEN WORD WITH ELECTRONICS #20: A Tribute to Anne Sexton

stoiker
Learning to Wiggle

Post by stoiker » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:07 pm

After years of playing in bands I got into modular stuff last year. So this is my first release with electronic music or whatever.

softegg
Learning to Wiggle

Post by softegg » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:55 pm

Qw is the collection of the musical results of this time, and now available on spotify and a growing list of other streaming services. The sounds are based around elektrons digitakt and digitone + a small modular setup.

For the cover, I teamed up with the VR art project the smallest of worlds art project, who document our changing relationship to our living spaces in confinement. Please also check out their excellent instagram page!

chvad
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by chvad » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:54 pm

Hey all... Silber Records released my latest, "Sans Fixer", this weekend. This is what they have to say about it:
Drone ambient. Minimalist. Hopeful melancholia. Like a lost piece of Brian Eno's 1970s catalog, Chvad SBs San Fixer defies easy categorization while putting you in its own unique world. With a nearly 30 year career in the underground often leaning towards an aggressive & industrial edge, Chvad SB brings us over an hour of peace & reflection at a time when we need it.

If any of y'all get a chance to give it a spin... I hope ya dig it!

Return to “Your Tunes Here”