Put your Album Release into this Thread!

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: Kent, Joe., luketeaford, lisa

zengomi
Wiggling with Experience

Re: Put your Album Release into this Thread!

Post by zengomi » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:50 am

Suite vérité

Eurorack modular music

Two voices patched~recorded~modified~recorded successively over the course of a recent evening. As such, a rather intense and focused process. Hence the title.

Intermittent voice: Serge Random*Source New Timbral Oscillator

Constant voice: Doepfer A-100-6 TTZQ VCO

While every module in a patch plays a crucial role, the oscillators tend to take center stage. (See above.) In this patch, Frap Tools Sapèl is the pumping heart, the calculating brain, sending voltage to, among other destinations, Expert Sleepers disting EX Shift Register Random Quantized CVs and Random*Source Smooth/Stepped Generator.

The Serge voice was crafted with four other Random*Source modules: Dual Universal Slope Generator; Variable Q VCF; Wave Multipliers; Triple Waveshaper.

The Doepfer voice features the module’s Trapezoid (TRASIN + TRACOS) waveforms, with both exponential and linear frequency modulation by Schlappi Engineering Angle Grinder. Random*Source Smooth/Stepped Generator feeds 1V/Oct.

Epoch Modular Rob Hordijk’s benjolin modulated Sapèl and Triple Waveshaper.

The album photo was taken at Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, in July of this year. Strangers on a beach.

I hope that listening will transport you to a psychic place, a temporal moment—be it past, present, or future—where you feel invigorated and centered.

arnoux
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by arnoux » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:19 am

Some dusty and foggy ambient music, this is the 7th album we release as Dust Archive, there will be 12 for the 2020.

This one was made recording a celtic harp and bowed double bass through a CocoQuantus + Red Panda Particle + OTO Machines pedals chain, then post-processed via plugins and analog tape.

thevegasnerve
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by thevegasnerve » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:47 pm

jpkelley123 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:56 am
I made a Mort Garson/Isao Tomita inspired record with vocals. I wrote all the songs on piano first and then orchestrated them for modular and synths. It took about 2 years and after all that work, I'm not quite sure what I think about it :hmm:

https://johnkelleymusic.bandcamp.com/
this is really well done. well thought out compositions and nice instrumentation. excellent!

Ema41
Common Wiggler

Post by Ema41 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Here is my solo project piA MErv, "Join the masquerade", released today:

100% Eurorack modular synth, except Rhodes and electric guitar.

Phil Frog
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Phil Frog » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:55 am

My ambient album, Eurorack, analog synths (mainly Vermona), field recordings…
Available on Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, etc…

https://philippearnould.bandcamp.com

https://philippearnould.hearnow.com/
Attachments
7C9AD8DF-19AE-4D29-8277-FE053C302CA4.jpeg
Last edited by Phil Frog on Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

warnton
Wiggling with Experience

Post by warnton » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:10 am

Blippoobox, Macumbista Butterflybenjolin, Little Boy Blue, Lyra 8, Ciat Lonbarde, PIN Electronics Portabella, Bugbrand Chirper, COFilter, PTDelay und Compressor, Eventide H9 (Space)

tappazee
Common Wiggler

Modular Drum and Bass EP

Post by tappazee » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:36 am

Hi All, Last week I released a drum and bass EP in which most of the synth work and some of the sampling is done on my small modular rig. It was hard work mixing as I couldn't go back in to edit sounds in the way I would with 'in the box' synths, and DnB is a genre which is very (too!) exacting about mixes , but it was ultimately a lot of fun to make. Not your usual modular fair, but perhaps there are other DnB/dancefloor producers out there using modular?

Modules of note in this EP include: Plaits, Akemie's Castle, DPO, Optodist, Clouds, Maths, Penrose, Optodist, Korgasmatron, PEG and of course ES-8 to integrate with Logic/Ableton. 8-)

Chann3l
Common Wiggler

Post by Chann3l » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Just released a three track EP titled ‘Breathe’. I’m not really sure how to describe it but it has elements of dubstep, IDM and cinematic stuff. The majority of the sound design was done on my very small and ever changing Eurorack setup. All three songs are free to download until I’ve released them on stores. Not sure when I’m going to do that yet so you probably have a bit of time to check them out and download if you like them.

DickMarker
Veteran Wiggler

Post by DickMarker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Hey.

New cassette release by myself on Tesla Tapes.
Done almost exclusively on Bugbrand modular gear with a dash of concret/field recordings. Heavy stuff, no doubt the result of isolation with a concrete block.
Hope you enjoy.

JesperP
Learning to Wiggle

Post by JesperP » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:06 am

Here’s my new space music album Katydids. It was recorded during a live streamed concert at Nick’s International Virtual Garage Concert Series this August. Modulars used: Serge by Random*Source, Make Noise, Verbos Electronics and Clavia Nord Micro Modular. Eventide and Soundtoys effects. Enjoy!

starthief
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by starthief » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:55 am

New album release, pay-what-you-want on Bandcamp. Spooky "ambient", minimal voice counts but non-minimal sounds, using Eurorack, Dreadbox+Polyend Medusa and Arturia Microfreak, with lots of processing.

Patch notes are here.

ollilab
Common Wiggler

Post by ollilab » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:40 pm

Two recent releases, first one is more minimal, based on 8 step patterns.

Second one is more ambient and dreamy.

ignatius
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by ignatius » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:49 pm

made a bunch of releases name your price as in free for bandcamp friday

https://ignatiusmusic.bandcamp.com

elinch
Learning to Wiggle

Post by elinch » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:59 pm

The second release on the Expert Sleepers label, 'Diaries' presents ten pieces created with a modular synthesizer but not with a typical modular synthesizer sound - instead of bleeps and bloops, here you will find pianos and orchestral sounds, perfectly in keeping with the minimalist compositional style.

<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 786px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/alb ... rent=true/" seamless><a href="">Diaries by elinch</a></iframe>

EdBrock
Common Wiggler

Post by EdBrock » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:46 pm

New album from Ultrawonk - The Parallel Universe of Yuridian 5

https://soundcloud.com/user-971025344/albums

Ultrawonk Front_back.jpg
Ultrawonk Inside.jpg
I thought I would build a few modules to see if I liked it and guess what happened......

thevegasnerve
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by thevegasnerve » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:07 pm

JesperP wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:06 am
Here’s my new space music album Katydids. It was recorded during a live streamed concert at Nick’s International Virtual Garage Concert Series this August. Modulars used: Serge by Random*Source, Make Noise, Verbos Electronics and Clavia Nord Micro Modular. Eventide and Soundtoys effects. Enjoy!

this is a nice listen, well done for a live stream!

BerylBach
1-Post Wiggler

Post by BerylBach » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:53 am

Future Baroque -:- The Wheel of Dynasty releasing nov.30!

https://futurebaroque.bandcamp.com to purchase and listen

https://open.spotify.com/artist/2t9mRH ... KRw7J1B1d Follow on spotify if you liekkk!

https://twitch.tv/futurebaroque Streaming to spread the joy of synthesizers, amen.

This project evolved from just owning an MMT-8 and a polysynth while playing with a drummer, to solo with a beast rack of hardware all slaved to a Social Entropy Engine. The 8-track model is a conscious limitation, to keep the minimalist spirit alive. I use vocoder as electric harmony, and remix the sequences with hands on control to create songs. I did cheat a little with multi-tracking voices in the EP, but everything else comes from the original live midi arrangement, a few edits notwithstanding. Not a total no-screen idealogue.

I was a huge Skinny Puppy, Frontline Assembly, NiN etc, darkwave superfan in my formative years. This is synthwave smashed into baroque pop and industrial /goth rock. I write songs about trauma of identity and of society; the better to process it all. This one is mostly about people, the follow-up is all about robots.

I'm actively looking for graphic artists who enjoy the classic Heavy Metal magazine fantasy sci-fi aesthetic. I pay in CanadaCorp EcashBits. You can turn that stuff into food you know. The future IS baroque! :twisted:

ringhof
Learning to Wiggle

Post by ringhof » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:58 pm

I was asked to work on a release for the label leerraum ( [leerraum.net](http://www.leerraum.net/) ) i felt super honoured and was encouraged by the labels international roster to push my boundaries of perceived reduction out of my comfort zone. I ended up with a 37 minute long slowly, repetative but evolving song.

falling asleep while listening is totally okey!
Bandcamp: Ringhof

kitchentone
Common Wiggler

Post by kitchentone » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:07 pm

for the moment a collection of tracks freely inspired by Little Nemo History.
Made with Tracker polyend , eurorack and buchla modular , MegaFM ,Medusa synth , oberheim TVS, Arp2600,odyssey ,OP-1
Enjoy

https://elefantraum.bandcamp.com/

zengomi
Wiggling with Experience

Post by zengomi » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:37 pm

Lots to check out in this thread. That elephant looks amazing!

Here's something I've just released on Bandcamp, with streaming to follow on Dec. 5.

It's a collection of six related Eurorack generative pieces. The title, rLung, means breath or wind in Tibetan.

Bendu
The most common wiggler ever

Post by Bendu » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:49 pm

hu4l-wnm4
hlph-haka
hs9h-5bt7
+++++++++++++++++++++
bendu blog bandcamp soundcloud

Scories
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Scories » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:50 pm

Some vinyl copies also available at my Bandcamp: https://galeriestratique.bandcamp.com/

8th Effigy
Learning to Wiggle

Post by 8th Effigy » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:12 am

Artist: 8th Effigy
Title: Noise EP
Buy: TBD
Format: Digital Streaming
Description: Noise is a 5 track EP that is the result of a two month exploration of random control and noise. All sounds where generated on euro rack modular with some minimal processing in Ableton Live 10. Reverb, tape emulation and echo/delay/reverb from Eventide H9 for mixing, with light compression/expansion and tape emulation for mastering. Follow me on Instagram for notifications of new music, photos, polls, videos, live streams and other tidbits. Thanks for looking!

maxl0rd
Common Wiggler

Post by maxl0rd » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Hello wiggles.

Here is a new Ghost Grass single just in time for Bandcamp Friday.
Dub excursions from the electric music box.

Return to “Your Tunes Here”