Put your Album Release into this Thread!

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

s.pwyll
1-Post Wiggler

Re: Put your Album Release into this Thread!

Post by s.pwyll » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:09 pm

I am not sure if this is appropriate since this is my first post here and I am barely getting started with synths. Please delete the post if I am breaking protocol, I couldn't find an "introduction" thread and I am way too noobish (and, as yet, non-modular) to do more than read and learn on the music/making threads.

What I have done up to now is primarily processing field recordings. I started using a bit of heavily processed softsynths to augment tone and texture, but when I ended up actually incorporating a melody in one of my constructions it triggered GAS (as opposed to the VAS I'd had previously) and I've started collecting synths to try to compose music on instruments rather than (or in addition to) construct it from processing audio. This album actually has some played synth (as opposed to recorded and time-stretched).

This album ranges from my first recording to my latest finished piece. Individual tracks were made using a Tascam DR07mkII, contact mic, various Android and PC softsynths, and an Android drum machine app. About half were mixed on an Android tablet but all were "mastered" (if you can call it that) in Studio One.

Artist: K43dg3
Album: Transition
Track: Wolfstretch

ambienthero
Learning to Wiggle

Post by ambienthero » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:36 pm

ghost cell V by Sanjuro 77

Generative patches 2015-2020. Edited only for length.

Featuring TR606 QS, Nord G2, Organelle, PreenFM2, Future Retro Zillion, Microcell, Morphagene, 0-Coast & laptop.

steven303
Learning to Wiggle

Post by steven303 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:48 am

Great thread!

Artist: Steifl
Release name: Residue
Available both digital and on vinyl
Have been making electronic music for about 10 years now, and I thought it was time to set up a first release.
So I started a small Amsterdam based label called Preferred Family Name.
There are some interesting releases coming up of other artists as well. :)
Enjoy listening!

https://steifl.bandcamp.com/releases

marcmean
Learning to Wiggle

Post by marcmean » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:48 am

I am releasing today my first solo ambient album. The album is centered around the ciat-lonbarde cocoquantus and tape manipulations.
The album is the result of improvisation and experiments recorded in the last 6 months that were later put together in two 20 minutes tracks hence the name « Collage »
Have a good listen!

dannyboiiiiiii
1-Post Wiggler

Post by dannyboiiiiiii » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:48 pm

Hi everyone! This is my first post on this thread :)
Below is my most recent album of ambient music released in 2018, but just recently posted on YouTube cuz why not:

Wallace - Oceanography

A lot of improvised performance (piano, synth plugins, etc.) with some droning violins and a moment where I attempt shoegaze???
I had a lot of fun recording it, and I'm particularly proud of how the last track turned out!

It is available on bandcamp in digital format! --> https://wallacewilliams7.bandcamp.com/a ... eanography

Cadence
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Cadence » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:16 pm

It's release day. This work is a combination of modular, synths, guitar and studio recordings.

The Wine Dark Sea
by Christopher Bissonnette

The Wine Dark Sea - Bandcamp

The Wine Dark Sea is Bissonnette’s fifth solo studio album. The album’s title is derived from the writings of Homer, where he oft referred to a rough and stormy sea as “wine-dark”. Homer’s descriptions of colour are devoid of any reference to the colour blue. And any suggested meaning in his description of the sea point to the colour red. This apparent contradiction has brought much speculation about the significance and understanding of colour in ancient Greece. Keeping with the motif of colour, track titles on the album are based on references from contemporary artists and their insights on colour, form and implied meaning.

The album represents a shift for Bissonnette’s work, moving from an exclusively synth-based series of explorations to a hybrid of electronic and acoustic methods. The result is a rolling and slow-moving tide of tones and undulations. The textures are in some passages soft and mollifying but fluently shift to moments of tension and unease. The Wine Dark Sea is an aural allegory to sound and colour and our tenuous understanding of abstract meaning.

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 1.14.37 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CostantinoRizzuti
Learning to Wiggle

Post by CostantinoRizzuti » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:56 am

Hello everybody
I just signed up Muff Wiggler forum and this is my first post here.
I am very happy to share with the community my newest musical project :

Musiche per undici oscillatori (Music for eleven oscillators) is a work in progress project that explores the possibilities of using a modular synthesizer equipped with eleven oscillators to experiment a creative approach based on improvisation and extemporaneous composition. Periodically (hopefully once a week) a new track will be added by recording improvisation sessions with the synthesizer.

Here you can found the video of the first track:
;) ;) ;)
Costantino

anselmi
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by anselmi » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:40 pm

My last EP, but made from projects that I rescued from a 20-years old backup CD.
I recorded most synths again following what I did in the original and mix/master everything. A friend added vocals in the second track.
The original was a real mess, at the time I had no method, but also there was some interesting directions that I would not take now, so this was the point to rework this tracks

Gear used
Korg Prophecy
Sub37
SH-101
TT-303
Kawai K1m
E-Mu Proteus 2000
Korg Polysix
Elektron Analog Heat
Eventide H9
Strymon Big Sky
EHX Cathedral
EHX LPB2ube

Bizzyb893
1-Post Wiggler

Post by Bizzyb893 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:42 pm

First Post!!! Just in time for the end of the world!!! :sb:

Debut recordings of my all modular project - Apaixonar up today.

Portuguese to (rough) English translation of Apaixonar (a-pai-xo-nar): verb - to fall in love / impassion / infatuate / to fall for someone

Apaixonar was a modular project started last year out of having a necessity for distraction, a need for focus, study, and for transformative exploration. Funny that now after the countless series of lost gigs, national and international touring dates, teaching opportunities and obvious climate of deep uncertainty, a distraction is needed now more than ever. This was the first day I’ve had to make honest attempts to try and dive deep into something other than constant worry about the unknown, and to try to take some time to sort through piles of recordings and modular work. Beyond just the money and assistance so so many artists and musicians at this time need, (please explore the many ways to help the many folks in need out there from ALL walks of life) I’d like to offer these recordings first and foremost as something that would hopefully exist as calming distractions for whoever hears them - A modular diary of sorts, these recordings are at times somewhat raw and unpolished, with mistakes and flaws at time present. They exist as live, largely unedited attempts at tapping into sonic transportation to far away lands, cosmic thoughts, Portuguese heritage and language, ancient histories and cybernetic psychedelia. Thanks to anyone for their time- Please contact me to swap files, babble about modular, or just really to talk about any damn thing. Please stay safe, stay smart, and take care of each other. You are not alone. Strength and honor- ⚔️🔥⚔️🇵🇹💕

https://apaixonar.bandcamp.com/

IG @starvedrelations

lukexi
Learning to Wiggle

Post by lukexi » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:06 pm

100% Cirklon-assisted live analog techno direct to two track

All proceeds donated

Cirklon, Moog One, OB-6, Analog Rytm, TX16W, TX802, Bass Station II, Digitone, Minilogue, Monologue, D50, H9, BIM, BAM, Quadraverb, Modular

tenshun
Wiggling with Experience

/əˈskāpˌizəm/

Post by tenshun » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:17 am

I just uploaded some new music for people to listen to while locked down during the pandemic going on.

Give it a listen and if you have some free time.

All was composed using Eurorack and some drones were created using the Mobenthey Mocante.

jcn7
no longer editing my posts

Post by jcn7 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Hi all,

So I decided to offer 8 of my albums from my Bandcamp site for FREE downloads while we are all fighting this virus together. So feel free to download if you so desire. Also share the links with friends if you are so inclined.

Here is my FB post:

Music is medicine for the soul, and while we are all fighting this virus, please help yourself to some of my medicine...freely it has been given to me, and freely I give to you. I hope it will be a blessing to all

I have selected 8 of my albums from my Bandcamp site and are now FREE for download. Feel free to download any or all of these 8 albums. They contain a wide range of styles, here are the links:

Modular Synth music:
1)
2)

Jazz music:
3)
4)

Alan Parsons/Pink Floydesque music:
5)

Cinematic music:
6)
7)

World,Cinematic,Jazz,Etc...mix
8)

I hope many will find a blessing with this music.

JCN7
Thank you so very much!
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is:
fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil. (Solomon)

My Modular Cartoon drawing (Edgar's Dilemma) is available on TShirts/coffee and tea mugs/cell phone covers and other items here: https://newmanstudios.threadless.com/

My FB page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008797180249

EPTC
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by EPTC » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:18 pm

Hi all - Hope you're well. I just posted the second issue of Spoken Word with Electronics. This one is an interview with Paul Krassner and a sound poem called "Earth, Take Four"

Here's the link to both, with notes: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/20/spoke ... onics.html

And here's the separate tracks:

Peace and Best, EP

Drilldoughzer
Wiggling with Experience

Drilldoughzer -Fracshards- Album on Band Camp

Post by Drilldoughzer » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:25 pm

Hi!!

In the end of november 2019, I suffered from a double fracture of my right leg... (not super for a righty drummer :bang: )
So I decided to record an album. Conception in december 2019 and tracking, arraging and Mixing in January-Febuary and March 2020.

Only Modular synths in there with real drums, virtual beatboxes and Loops...

I hope you enjoy it!
https://drilldoughzer.bandcamp.com/releases

Thanx!!

Parallel Worlds
unreal-time player

Post by Parallel Worlds » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:53 am

And finally, after six years from previously offer, The Utopian Blossom, the new album by Alio Die ≈ Parallel Worlds
is now released!
The CD version in a lovely 6 sides digipack will coming soon! Pre-order available..

melodydad
Muffuselah

Post by melodydad » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:42 am

Although this came out last year, I never posted In this thread so here goes:

On Gare Du Nord Records, mini album on 10” vinyl, CD and streaming services.

Saint-Ex - an electronic odyssey and homage to pioneering aviator and celebrated author Antoine de Saint-Exupery.

https://williegibson.bandcamp.com/

Opening track also on YT:

Pretty much all done on Eurorack plus a bit of SE-02 and Dark Energy with real drums and a few vocal bits. Album cover lists modules, etc.

Synths and flying :banana:
. . . we better let him in . . . . . he's got a Theremin . . . (HMHB: 'Look Dad No Tunes')

ambienthero
Learning to Wiggle

Post by ambienthero » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:32 pm

Hi all,
Here's a collection of modular pieces I made over the last week to help anyone who needs some music through these unprecedented events. There's some free codes below but it'll be free to all forever. I don't want any money from you, please save it for important things or make a donation to your local health service. Please stay safe and look out for each other x

lxt9-xht6
qezk-ee3k
9r2k-u3c9
ylxt-v44t
yeey-6peb
t673-knrw
2zwl-6mx4
dtjq-k6aa

To redeem got to https://thelastambienthero.bandcamp.com/yum

mr_william
Learning to Wiggle

Post by mr_william » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:23 pm

I posted a link to this in the main share your tunes forum page, but I'll share here too.

I recently released an album. It was written and recorded over the span of a few weeks. All Eurorack recorded live in one take with no overdubs.

capcap
Common Wiggler

Post by capcap » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:15 pm

Hey everyone,
I released this collection of pieces about a week ago called '6 synthesizer performances'.
All of these were played ‘live’ meaning they were performed in one take with no overdubs. I took a very melodic and even orchestral approach with these, and they all owe a lot to the rather brilliant Instruo Harmonaig polyphonic quantizer / chord generator module. This in combination with the very natural sound of three makenoise STO oscillators makes up the core sound of the album. Apart from that I used the Complex and Harmonic oscillators from Verbos quite a bit, as well as the Verbos Multistage to sequence chord progressions. Feel free to ask if there's anything you're interested in knowing more about. Below is a trailer for the album, and it's available on bandcamp and Spotify as well. Thanks for listening.
Bandcamp: https://casparhesselager.bandcamp.com/releases
Spotify:

hawkfuzz
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by hawkfuzz » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:06 pm

A drop in the ocean, a grain on the beach
THUMPR BC SC

beaver
Learning to Wiggle

Post by beaver » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:42 am

Hi all,
here is EP from my current band: eurorack, sax, cello.

Jazz, noise, some psychedelic stuff.

Free download

EPTC
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by EPTC » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:12 pm

NEW NEW NEW - Enjoy and watch out for the volcanoes:

"This is the TRUTH!" (Music for Pandemics and Home Cooking)
http://www.ep.tc

Free album during the Pandemic — "This is the TRUTH!": https://eptc.bandcamp.com/album/this-is ... ven-tracks

bchampion96
Common Wiggler

Post by bchampion96 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Galactic Bathtub collects the highlights of my first two years of modular. I'm crap at writing music, so it feels good to actually make a finished thing. Released on tape by a #goodbuddy

wiggies
Common Wiggler

Post by wiggies » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:32 pm

This is a series of recordings made from the same patch on a modular synthesizer. The patch mostly plays itself, though there are a few places where I adjust a filter cutoff or envelope. All the recordings are live with minimal post-processing (only reverb, compression, and EQ applied).

windchill
Common Wiggler

Post by windchill » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:51 pm

My new release on Psoma Psi Phi. Made with a Eurorack system.
a1343611016_10.jpg
https://pspsph.bandcamp.com/album/momen ... -like-sand
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Your Tunes Here”