TRM live jam videos

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

trm
Common Wiggler

Post by trm » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:40 am

Time is going way to fast. It’s been over four years since I started this project! And now I'm approaching jam number 200! Also I have been neglecting to post all of my Jams here every week, even though I kept making them. Thanks to the people who left inspiring words around here!!! ;)

I plan to keep sharing some of my favorite jams here every now and then. I have been spending more time on this forum again. I hope it’s appreciated, and as always, If people have things to share, questions or feedback, everything is welcome!

Here are my two most recent ones. I was finally able to upgrade my camera and it’s stand a bit for a better view. Cheers!

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

trm
Common Wiggler

Post by trm » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:11 am

The Erica Synth black wavetable VCO is one of these modules I you get new sounds out of all of the time. Here it’s passing through the Make Noise MMG. The second chords coming is a single sample played back with the 4MS STS, both parts are sequenced with the Korg SQ-1, some percussion from the Basimilus Iteritas Alter.

[video][/video]

trm
Common Wiggler

Re: TRM live jam videos

Post by trm » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:50 am

Back to two sequences on the Arturia Beatstep Pro, which is also triggering the drums. All tracks have a small amount of random and probability, keeping it all moving a little bit.

trm
Common Wiggler

Post by trm » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:08 am

Hi! This jam is a bit different than my others. Last Tuesday I started explaining my modular live patch, starting with the three tonal voices I use. This Jam is made with just the parts I go over in that video, demonstrating how they can easily be used in a live situation, telling a story, going from drone to melodic to noisey to quiet, and so on. If you haven’t seen my patch explanation video yet, you can find it here:
-www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-r7uFRHgHI-

trm
Common Wiggler

Post by trm » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:22 am

Had some fun with this patch yesterday. This jazz trio is created with a more complex random generated melody involving a few random voltages and vcas, as well as the Doepfer quantizer. The drums are lofi stretched custom samples sequenced from the Korg SQ-1, with a bit of random voltage to generate variations in the 8 steps.

trm
Common Wiggler

Post by trm » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:00 am

I am working on a few short albums with different genre’s and experiments. This jam might very well become part of a industrial, dark ambient techno ish album. I’ll definitely work on this to get a more defined composition and tension span. But I don’t mind things being pretty raw for this experiment.

Return to “Your Tunes Here”