Olegtron 4060 album

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

emssynthilover
Common Wiggler

Olegtron 4060 album

Post by emssynthilover » Fri May 26, 2017 6:24 pm

I thought people here might dig this album. I was experimenting with an olegtron 4060 last fall and made this series of 120 1-minute etudes.

The only sound source is the olegtron and passed through an overdrive, filter, and then periodically, a digital delay and a distortion.

I hope you dig it.
el radio radia

bcomnes
Common Wiggler

Re: Olegtron 4060 album

Post by bcomnes » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:55 pm

Hey this is a real nice set of sounds, but do you have any info on the patch setup? what went were?

Diode 4 for example, sounds great but how did you get there, what about the other 119???? :bang:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too Loud?

Too Bad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

emssynthilover
Common Wiggler

Re: Olegtron 4060 album

Post by emssynthilover » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:27 pm

bcomnes wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:55 pm
Hey this is a real nice set of sounds, but do you have any info on the patch setup? what went were?

Diode 4 for example, sounds great but how did you get there, what about the other 119???? :bang:
I did not document the patches.
I had just moved and made this quick setup while we got the rest of the place put together and I just went for it, found a sound I liked and hit record for 1 minute and then kept going.

I will say the filter made a HUGE difference. The touch of overdrive and the digital delay were not as key to transforming the sound. I used the Alesis Mod FX Philtre. These MOD FX's were really underrated. Very interesting pedals. As far as the Olegtron, just keep searching. That's my favorite part about it.
el radio radia

Return to “Your Tunes Here”