tIB - Salvation: A modular pop album

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: lisa, luketeaford, Kent, Joe.

tIB
Stainer!

tIB - Salvation: A modular pop album

Post by tIB » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:44 am

Salvation represents a near decade long journey: the music here was first recorded as part of various modular focused experimental electronic projects, which are recycled and edited into more traditional song structures with the addition of vocals and occasionally traditional instrumentation.

Salvation's lyrics have been penned over the last twelve months - chronicling a period of huge personal change and the usual reflection. The end result is an 11 track electro-pop journey that I hope sounds cohesive (in that the tracks used, which were recorded over a 9 year period, sound married up to the vocal in a way that they were always meant to coexist) and reflects something close to what I've been trying to achieve for all these years... time will tell.

I'd love for folk to check this one out and welcome any feedback should you take the time to listen - since dropping off social media I only really promote my music here(!) and a couple of other similar sites - if you know folk who might like it please pass it on! Buy/listen here or via the player below.

tIB
Stainer!

Re: tIB - Salvation: A modular pop album

Post by tIB » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:18 am

I'd love to get some listens and feedback on this if anyone has the time...

horridus
Wiggling with Experience

Post by horridus » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:16 pm

I really like this stuff, please make more later ! :sb: :sb: :sb: Versions of some of these pieces are on rotation in the mobile office still. Great guilt free driving music.

tIB
Stainer!

Post by tIB » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:49 am

Many thanks! You're probably one of the only other people on the planet who recognise/remember where some of these came from - many thanks for your continued support, it's always nice to find out you're still listening. :guinness:

As for more I'll see where that goes... currently making hurdy-gurdy type stuff on the xpander so not sure a lyric fits there!

Return to “Your Tunes Here”