modular minimal

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

IEC
Common Wiggler

modular minimal

Post by IEC » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:49 am

so it was 10pm and i decided to make a tune, no time to get high so i had to go it completely sober. turns out this was not such a bad idea perhaps... tune finished and off to bed before 11pm :party:

naturligfunktion
Wiggling with Experience

Re: modular minimal

Post by naturligfunktion » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:08 am

I like the groove a lot! Funky as hell. :sb: The melody that follow the bass line that emerge halfway in is great, love that.

If I can request anything it would be another little sequenced melody perhaps. Something simple :)

IEC
Common Wiggler

Post by IEC » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Thanks! I always struggle to put in a third melodic component... im thinking of grabbing a more unusual voice module like an odessa to try and accomplish this without clashing too much...

pmboos
Wiggling with Experience

Post by pmboos » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:59 pm

I enjoyed both your post and your soundcloud @naturalfunktion - I am still learning to groove myself. (Been lacking inspiration lately...)
---
“What actions can be taken to create a joyful, inspiring, and productive work environment?"

naturligfunktion
Wiggling with Experience

Post by naturligfunktion » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:50 am

IEC wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:41 pm
Thanks! I always struggle to put in a third melodic component... im thinking of grabbing a more unusual voice module like an odessa to try and accomplish this without clashing too much...
I agree. Many times when trying to add another element it either steal the focus to much and confuse things, or doesn't leave a mark, or everything just becomes complicated, that is atleast how I feel :)

That being said, try the odessa and see what happens!

@pmboos thanks mate! :)

IEC
Common Wiggler

Post by IEC » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:09 am

naturligfunktion wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:08 am
I like the groove a lot! Funky as hell. :sb: The melody that follow the bass line that emerge halfway in is great, love that.

If I can request anything it would be another little sequenced melody perhaps. Something simple :)
I used the same patch to create another similar track, the E340 cloud generator seems to have the kind of sound that slots in nicely :) melpdy starts around 4 mins

Return to “Your Tunes Here”