God is the terrorist

Discussing gear, production, and ideas for making noise music. Enough JMJ, let's rock like Merzbow!

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

God is the terrorist

Post by Nelson Baboon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:22 pm

You flayed a trillion babies while Hitler watched silently,
Screamed a zillion dreams directly into the minds of the hopeless.
Jehovah, you ain't my momma, punk.

https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/423023192

felixer
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by felixer » Thu May 24, 2018 9:51 am

true words. but the soundcloud link isn't working ... devine intervention? the fucker is known for sabotage and destruction ...
edit: now it is. a rather quit piece of noise :hihi: getting old?
don't need midi, don't need keys, just want knobs and cables (all together now ;-)

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon » Thu May 24, 2018 12:38 pm

felixer wrote:true words. but the soundcloud link isn't working ... devine intervention? the fucker is known for sabotage and destruction ...
I assume that you mean Richard Devine intervention, though I wouldn't quite agree with your assessment of him. I do try to keep him out of my music, though.

felixer
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by felixer » Thu May 24, 2018 4:04 pm

Nelson Baboon wrote:
felixer wrote:true words. but the soundcloud link isn't working ... devine intervention? the fucker is known for sabotage and destruction ...
I assume that you mean Richard Devine intervention, though I wouldn't quite agree with your assessment of him. I do try to keep him out of my music, though.
nope. i mean the thing they talk about in pulpfiction: the hand of god reaching down. that's the time to take shelter and get your defences ready.
remember the sneak attacks on sodom and ghomorra. and many other old wars. he was at it again before the walls of troja. etc etc ...
but then i am not a religius man. and i despise all who are. learn to think for yourself!!!
don't need midi, don't need keys, just want knobs and cables (all together now ;-)

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon » Thu May 24, 2018 4:11 pm

felixer wrote:
Nelson Baboon wrote:
nope. i mean the thing they talk about in pulpfiction: the hand of god reaching down. that's the time to take shelter and get your defences ready.
remember the sneak attacks on sodom and ghomorra. and many other old wars. he was at it again before the walls of troja. etc etc ...
but then i am not a religius man. and i despise all who are. learn to think for yourself!!!
it was a joke. the spelling is 'divine'

felixer
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by felixer » Thu May 24, 2018 7:41 pm

i understood it was a joke. also i don't hear any influence. personally i don't like his stuff ...

Return to “Synth Noise”