Any issues with MORDAX Data and 5U?

Moog, Synthesizers.com, MOTM, Modcan, Moon and others..... Go big!

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

Synth Con Meo
Wiggling with Experience

Any issues with MORDAX Data and 5U?

Post by Synth Con Meo » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 pm

Just curious if anyone has used a MORDAX Data with their 5U/MU systems? I have been thinking about picking one up for quite some time but haven't quite justified it yet. I do have a Eurorack setup but quite honestly haven't even touched it for a couple of years. I was thinking about setting up the MORDAX in a mall little box on it's own then I could use it with either my Eurorack or with my 5U or any other synth.

Just trying to see if it works well across the board of different formats and Synths.
Synth Con Meo
<RIP> Kibou, I miss you.

sduck
experimental use of gravity

Re: Any issues with MORDAX Data and 5U?

Post by sduck » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:34 pm

I haven't experienced any problems using mine with 5U stuff. It accepts a really wide range of inputs, and is very configurable.
flickr cloud of sound touyube NOT A MODERATOR ANYMORE

Synth Con Meo
Wiggling with Experience

Re: Any issues with MORDAX Data and 5U?

Post by Synth Con Meo » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:16 pm

sduck wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:34 pm
I haven't experienced any problems using mine with 5U stuff. It accepts a really wide range of inputs, and is very configurable.
Thank you Sduck. I ended up ordering one a couple hours ago anyway. They are actually made local here but they only make a run of about 100 at a time. So the go out of stock off and on. I ordered mine through Control Voltage (they are local too but a little bit away from my house) since they have a 10% off sale going on.

Thanks
Synth Con Meo
<RIP> Kibou, I miss you.

Return to “5U Format Modules”