Busted Plague Bearer

Gear, Suggestions and Discussion.

Moderators: Kent, computer controlled, flight

Post Reply
User avatar
thedug
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:31 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Busted Plague Bearer

Post by thedug » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Anybody know how to get in touch with the SOH folks? I submitted a request on the website and they never contacted me.

My plague bearer is toast and I'd like to get it fixed.

User avatar
HeWhoWantsJeans
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 2215
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:01 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Busted Plague Bearer

Post by HeWhoWantsJeans » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:08 pm

thedug wrote:Anybody know how to get in touch with the SOH folks? I submitted a request on the website and they never contacted me.

My plague bearer is toast and I'd like to get it fixed.
Ugh oh. I know flight has been super busy with Life(tm) lately. I'll send him a message. :tu:
I've archived over 400 answering machines, and the best of which is constantly updated on Tumblr. Public domain! Enjoy! Donate, too!
http://answerphone.tumblr.com/

User avatar
flight
The Plague Bearer
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 pm
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Contact:

Post by flight » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:26 am

Ohai!

Yes, Life™ has been stupid busy. I've been moving and trying to get my new workshop set up.

Replying to your email now.
~flight
flight(at)flightofharmony(dot)com
http://www.flightofharmony.com

artistcalled6
Common Wiggler
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 9:38 am

Post by artistcalled6 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:50 pm

flight wrote:Ohai!

Yes, Life™ has been stupid busy. I've been moving and trying to get my new workshop set up.

Replying to your email now.
LONG LIVE FoH!!!

User avatar
flight
The Plague Bearer
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 pm
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Contact:

Post by flight » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:15 am

artistcalled6 wrote:
flight wrote:Ohai!

Yes, Life™ has been stupid busy. I've been moving and trying to get my new workshop set up.

Replying to your email now.
LONG LIVE FoH!!!
:eek:
~flight
flight(at)flightofharmony(dot)com
http://www.flightofharmony.com

User avatar
EarlJemmings
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1159
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post by EarlJemmings » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:44 am

Patiently waiting for the second rise of FoH :stormcat:

User avatar
muckmires
Common Wiggler
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: Nebraska

Post by muckmires » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:29 am

I recently was able to find a Plague Bearer and I think the thing is amazing!! I have Choices and Sound of Shadows as well, hope they get back into it.

Post Reply

Return to “Flight of Harmony”