I want more FoH gear.

Gear, Suggestions and Discussion.

Moderators: Kent, computer controlled, flight

MrBiggs
I see dead people

Post by MrBiggs » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Kevin, maybe you should quit writing several emails over many months to losers who can't figure out how to put their Choices together...

Keep on keeping on. :hail:
•Music and stuff: Dance Robot Dance.
•Current contents:Modulargrid

craque
xenochronous wiggler

Post by craque » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:13 pm

I was told Choices kits were in the works, I cannot wait!!!!

suboptimal
A Towering Mediocrity

Post by suboptimal » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:50 pm

For the last couple weeks I've been rocking an all f(h) patch. Imp>PBx4>SoS, with control from Choices. Feeding into this are a few outside VCAs (for feedback loops) and experiments with different control sources for the Imp (Noise Ring and Wogglebug both rock). Anyone interested in the louder, noisier side of modular ought to check out this configuration.

The impressive thing about f(h) modules is the way they embody the the feeling of interacting with electricity as though it were a living thing. The way the PB responds as its load changes (especially in an elaborate chain), or the way the SoS cracks and howls (why hadn't I dimed the feedback and played with it that way before?! i don't need a phonogene!).

(f)h deserves every success! Seriously good modules.

FoxtoneMusic
Common Wiggler

Post by FoxtoneMusic » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:14 am

ALL BareBones should be available from (f)h in hopefully 45-60 days. Currently Kevin is finishing up a batch of builts (including the IMP!) and will then get the kits ready!

whitewulfe
Chaos beckons, I heed the call

Post by whitewulfe » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 am

FoxtoneMusic wrote:ALL BareBones should be available from (f)h in hopefully 45-60 days. Currently Kevin is finishing up a batch of builts (including the IMP!) and will then get the kits ready!
That's wonderful news to hear!

studiokpg
Resplendent in Divergence

Post by studiokpg » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:26 am

FoxtoneMusic wrote:ALL BareBones should be available from (f)h in hopefully 45-60 days. Currently Kevin is finishing up a batch of builts (including the IMP!) and will then get the kits ready!
Good to hear. Eric, ignore the email I just sent. :oops: :foh: :sb:

chvad
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by chvad » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:16 pm

awesome! still need a choices and IMP! THEN I HAVE THEM ALL!!!!! heh heh hhe..... (dashes off into the shadows)

chvad
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by chvad » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:21 pm

bump for more F0H stuff! As I've multiple bearers and one of everything else I think it's totally cool to want more! MOOOOORRRRREEE!!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!! :sb:

lilakmonoke
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by lilakmonoke » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:34 pm

definitely keep going! i have many of your modules and i just love the design philosophy ... even the imp although i still dont understand it fully. i think its really important that affordable modules are being made. modular should be fun and not break your bank ... all the best! lilak.

EarlJemmings
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by EarlJemmings » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Resurrecting this year old thread, I just want to say that the IMP + Plague bearer were my first modules, and I had (and still have!) such great fun with them. Hell, the plague bearer is still my only filter so far.

Looking forward to picking up more, and to seeing what more you have to offer :tu:

Return to “Flight of Harmony”