Chirper!

Modular and other sound devices from BugBrand.

Moderators: Kent, BugBrand

deltaAquarii
Common Wiggler

Post by deltaAquarii » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:38 am

would be really cool if the env-amp box would have also clock generation with some divisions and a lpg!

i generally like the red idea with "modular building blocks".

BugBrand
Knowledge of Bugs

Post by BugBrand » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:19 am

deltaAquarii wrote:would be really cool if the env-amp box would have also clock generation with some divisions and a lpg!

The design has some nice features, but not clocking/division (kind of imagined DDSR as a nice compliment).

T. Jervell
Wiggling with Experience

Post by T. Jervell » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:32 am

BugBrand wrote:The design has some nice features, but not clocking/division (kind of imagined DDSR as a nice compliment).
I agree! I’ve been thinking of a 11FW with DDSR, Chirper and the Env/Amp. That would be lovely. Even been toying with the idea of moding the Chirper for extra ins/outs and place the bananajack on the side-«cheeks» :nana:

deltaAquarii
Common Wiggler

Post by deltaAquarii » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:14 pm

BugBrand wrote:
deltaAquarii wrote:would be really cool if the env-amp box would have also clock generation with some divisions and a lpg!

The design has some nice features, but not clocking/division (kind of imagined DDSR as a nice compliment).
sounds good!
4 tuned voltages with little pressure points would be amazing too! :woah: :hyper:

PLNB
Common Wiggler

Post by PLNB » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pm

After a search within the dusty closet, I found a passive Meng QI arcade box with four sanwa arcade buttons which act as either pass through normal, or with a flip of a switch, they gate the incoming signal. The beauty of this box is that it has both 1/4 audio and banana options for each button, so I can now gate/drone the audio from Chirper while triggering the three external mod signals.

SPIKE the Percussionist
Wiggling with Experience

Post by SPIKE the Percussionist » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:14 am

-
-
Chirper providing lots of drone for tonight's installment of Late Night Noiz for Late Night Fiends:

[video][/video]
++

more noiz!

SPIKE the Percussionist

- http://www.manipulate.net -

ASTROGENIC HALLUCINAUTING
CoRE - Constructs of Ritual Evolution
DOGGEBI
Fiddle Witch and the Demons of Doom
morgue city
Unified Space

Return to “BugBrand Devices”