DeltaPhoenix's Questionable Recordings (new "song")

Modular and other sound devices from BugBrand.

Moderators: Kent, BugBrand

deltaphoenix
Super Deluxe Wiggler

DeltaPhoenix's Questionable Recordings (new "song")

Post by deltaphoenix » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:54 pm

In case any BugFriends are interested in hearing my BugBrand focused music; I figured I would share new stuff here.

Disclamer: I just setup my recording gear and synths in the same room for the first time in a year. It will probably take me a bit to get my recording process back down and really take advantage of multitracking.

Here is a stereo capture of the patch I have going now. It is pretty bass heavy so speakers or headphones are needed to really hear it:
Last edited by deltaphoenix on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mome rath
a dubious cube of margarine

Re: DeltaPhoenix's Questionable Recordings

Post by mome rath » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:58 pm

cripes that's bananas
soundcloud, dear friends

good trader cred
instagraM
guest wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:45 pm
basically, as the dude put it "no walter, youre not wrong, youre just an asshole".
zoogoo wrote: your stupid

deltaphoenix
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: DeltaPhoenix's Questionable Recordings

Post by deltaphoenix » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:56 pm

playing the patch was really fun. I made a lot of the sounds by using the joystick/touch as a control source. When sci-fi sounds swell up, that is when I push a pad and send a gate. It was so cool to push on the pad and kickoff downstream events meaning sending sound to the PT Delay. The Q Sine, Compact VCP, Matrix Mixer, LPG and Radio Music play a major part in the patch. Tresses is in here as well.

There is also a Synthi and little bit of video game sounds from Omnisphere. I used a touch of compression and some EQ. I know this one could be mixed better but it is really just me trying to embellish a fun patch.

Return to “BugBrand Devices”