What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Any music gear discussions that don't fit into one of the other forums.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

User avatar
gonkulator
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1447
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm
Location: Edmonds, WA, USA

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by gonkulator » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:01 pm

I sold most of my older gear when I got into modular since I knew I wouldn't use it much if at all. I still have:

Roland Jupiter 6
Roland XV-5080 and E-mu Audity 2000, but they are only 20 years old
Korg Wavestation SR
Roland JD-990

I think that is it for old polys
Racks
Solaris Site
Stuff for sale
Stuff for sale shown on Modulargrid
WTB: Black panels


Unflappably nonchalant, with some exceptions

User avatar
Randy
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by Randy » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:21 pm

Some impressive stuff listed here!

Juno 60
Alpha Juno 2
Kurzweil K2600XS
Roland A-90EX (this one controls 6 Shruthis setup as a single poly)
Korg Microstation (don't hear much about these but it's really handy)
Casio CZ-101

And, a 1975 Stage Rhodes 88, and an Oberheim FVS-1 currently on the bench being restored.

User avatar
Liddlepud
Awfully Common Wiggler
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: Up me own arse

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by Liddlepud » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 am

Korg Polysix
Oberheim Matrix 1000
Roland Juno 6
Roland MKS50
Roland MKS70
Roland MKS80
Waldorf Microwave XT rack

I need to sell some of them as I don't use them enough but I've had them so long and used them on so many tracks over the years that I've become attached to them. I need to be ruthless.

User avatar
Mr. Aloud
Common Wiggler
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 4:10 am
Location: Germany

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by Mr. Aloud » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:31 am

Liddlepud wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 am
I need to be ruthless.
You also need to be ready for seller´s remorse :mrgreen:
It would seem that still, after all these years, perception is essentially thought to be a passive process.

kinkujin
Common Wiggler
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:06 pm
Location: USA

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by kinkujin » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:01 am

Mine are:

Yamaha SY22
Ensoniq SQ80
Ensoniq Mirage (if we're counting samplers)
Casio CZ1000
Korg Wavestation EX
Roland Alpha Juno 1

I have more synths than brains, or talent. (This is great fun.)

User avatar
pmboos
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 361
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 11:34 am
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by pmboos » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:42 am

kinkujin wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:01 am
...snip...

I have more synths than brains, or talent. (This is great fun.)
I represent that statement... :lol:
---
“What actions can be taken to create a joyful, inspiring, and productive work environment?"

fatbenelton
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:32 am
Location: Liverpool, UK

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by fatbenelton » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:26 pm

This year I've sold some classics - with some regret! Jupiter 4 and Trident Mk1 were amongst the casualties!

Currently left with:

Sequential Prophet VS
Korg EX8000 (with DW8P programmer)
Korg Wavestation AD

User avatar
thispoison
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1000
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:26 am

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by thispoison » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:14 pm

Not all vintage (or Polysynths I guess depending on definition), but all still here nonetheless!

Alesis Andromeda Polyphonic Synthesizer
Akai Miniak Polyphonic Synthesizer
Casio CZ3000 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Casio CZ101 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Cheetah MS6 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Dave Smith Prophet 08 SE Synthesizer
Emu Morpheus Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Emu Proteus 2500 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Ensoniq ESQ1 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Ensoniq SQ1 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Evolution EVS1 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Grandstand Major Minor Polyphonic Synthesizer
Kawai K1 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Kawai SX 210 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg EX800 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Korg MicroKorg Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg Polysix Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg Trident II Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg 01/RW Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Korg Wavestation SR Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Kurzweil PX1000 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Kurzweil SX1000 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Mellotron M4000D
Moog Polymoog Polyphonic Synthesizer
Nord Lead II Polyphonic Synthesizer
Nord Stage 2 Compact
Nord Stage 88 Piano
Novation Supernova (Expanded) Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Oberheim / Access Matrix Programmer
Oberheim Matrix 6R Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (1 of 2)
Oberheim Matrix 6R Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (2 of 2)
Omnichord OM27 Polyphonic Autoharp (White)
Omnichord OM27 Polyphonic Autoharp (Brown)
Omnicohord OM84 Polyphonic Autoharp
Omnichord OM200 Midi Polyphonic Autoharp
RedSound Darkstar Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Rhodes Mk II Piano
Roland A-JUNO2 Polyphonic Synthesizer (1 of 2)
Roland A-JUNO2 Polyphonic Synthesizer (2 of 2)
Roland D110 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland D50 PG1000 Programmer
Roland D50 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland EG101 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland HP530 Piano
Roland JD800 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland JUNO 6 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland JV1080 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland JX 8P Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland JX 10 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland PG 800
Roland MD1 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland MGS64 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland MVS1 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland VK1 Organ
Seil DK60 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Simmons SDE Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Use Audio Plugiator Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Vox Continental 300 Organ
Yamaha DJX Polyphonic Synthesiser
Yamaha DX100 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Yamaha DX7 Polyphonic Synthesizer (with "E" Board)
Yamaha EMT10 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Yamaha SHS10 Polyphonic Keytar Synthesizer (1 of 2)
Yamaha SHS10 Polyphonic Keytar Synthesizer (2 of 2)
Yamaha TX216 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Yamaha TX81Z Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (1 of 2)
Yamaha TX81Z Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (2 of 2)
Where have I seen you before?
Same place you saw me, I expect.
I've got a good face for memories.

https://soundcloud.com/thispoison-1

User avatar
jam457
Common Wiggler
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:37 pm
Location: Halifax, N.S.

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by jam457 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:49 pm

thispoison wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:14 pm
Not all vintage (or Polysynths I guess depending on definition), but all still here nonetheless!

Alesis Andromeda Polyphonic Synthesizer
Akai Miniak Polyphonic Synthesizer
Casio CZ3000 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Casio CZ101 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Cheetah MS6 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Dave Smith Prophet 08 SE Synthesizer
Emu Morpheus Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Emu Proteus 2500 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Ensoniq ESQ1 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Ensoniq SQ1 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Evolution EVS1 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Grandstand Major Minor Polyphonic Synthesizer
Kawai K1 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Kawai SX 210 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg EX800 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Korg MicroKorg Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg Polysix Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg Trident II Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg 01/RW Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Korg Wavestation SR Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Kurzweil PX1000 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Kurzweil SX1000 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Mellotron M4000D
Moog Polymoog Polyphonic Synthesizer
Nord Lead II Polyphonic Synthesizer
Nord Stage 2 Compact
Nord Stage 88 Piano
Novation Supernova (Expanded) Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Oberheim / Access Matrix Programmer
Oberheim Matrix 6R Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (1 of 2)
Oberheim Matrix 6R Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (2 of 2)
Omnichord OM27 Polyphonic Autoharp (White)
Omnichord OM27 Polyphonic Autoharp (Brown)
Omnicohord OM84 Polyphonic Autoharp
Omnichord OM200 Midi Polyphonic Autoharp
RedSound Darkstar Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Rhodes Mk II Piano
Roland A-JUNO2 Polyphonic Synthesizer (1 of 2)
Roland A-JUNO2 Polyphonic Synthesizer (2 of 2)
Roland D110 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland D50 PG1000 Programmer
Roland D50 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland EG101 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland HP530 Piano
Roland JD800 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland JUNO 6 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland JV1080 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland JX 8P Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland JX 10 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland PG 800
Roland MD1 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland MGS64 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland MVS1 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland VK1 Organ
Seil DK60 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Simmons SDE Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Use Audio Plugiator Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Vox Continental 300 Organ
Yamaha DJX Polyphonic Synthesiser
Yamaha DX100 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Yamaha DX7 Polyphonic Synthesizer (with "E" Board)
Yamaha EMT10 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Yamaha SHS10 Polyphonic Keytar Synthesizer (1 of 2)
Yamaha SHS10 Polyphonic Keytar Synthesizer (2 of 2)
Yamaha TX216 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Yamaha TX81Z Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (1 of 2)
Yamaha TX81Z Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (2 of 2)
What are you doing with all that stuff? Do you have a big recording studio or something? I feel like this list is my nightmare a bit as I get really overwhelmed with more than 4-6 things haha... but I respect that you can manage this and very cool that you have a ton weird rack units like the cheetah ms6 etc!
Dark Beep

User avatar
thispoison
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1000
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:26 am

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by thispoison » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:23 pm

I can't manage it - 40 years of slowly buying stuff.

The Mellotron, JD800, Andromeda, Rhodes and Nord Stages are the only ones in daily use.

The rest I am keeping safe for the future. 8-)
Where have I seen you before?
Same place you saw me, I expect.
I've got a good face for memories.

https://soundcloud.com/thispoison-1

User avatar
StillNotWorking
Veteran Wiggler
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:29 pm
Contact:

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by StillNotWorking » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Saden to admit so far this year only TS10 has been powered on :oops:

Oberheim Matrix 6R
Korg Delta, Polysix, M1R
Ensoniq ESQ-1, VFX, TS10
Kawai K1r
Roland JX-3P/PG200, JX-10/PG800, D-50, D550/PG1000, JV80, XV5080, U220 still collecting cards :zombie:
Waldorf Microwave XT
Yamaha TG-77, EX-5R will never be able to master any of these
VOCE_DMI-64 with drawbar controller (low resolution B3 rompler)
EMU Morpheus, Proteus 1XR, E6400 Ultra, P2k +B3 rom, XL-1, Mo'Phatt, Orbit3 +PlanetEarth rom
Simmons SDS-V, SDS-7
Clavia ddrum AT last of their 8-bit drum modules with analog high & low shelf filters TDA1524
Alesis QSR, D4

looking for service manual for the ddrum AT or III
looking for service manual for the Clavia ddrum AT or ddrum III

User avatar
Dave Peck
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 3304
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:22 pm
Location: SF bay area

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by Dave Peck » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm

3hands wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:55 pm
Dave Peck wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:37 pm
Rhodes Chroma, with a Stereoping knobby programmer box. And an Oberheim Xpander.

In the rack, an Oberheim Matrix 6r and Matrix 1000 linked to form a 12 voice polysynth.
Oh man I can’t even imagine how those 2 sound together!
You mean the Chroma and Xpander? Yeah, the combo sounds pretty frikken great. Two very different and complimentary sounds. The Chroma can have a huge, aggressive, in-your-face, wall-of-sound personality, and the Xpander can be more clean and lush, and has filter behavior that can sound just as complex, but less saturated and more 'hi-fi'. Layered together, they cover a pretty wide terrain.

:cloud:

User avatar
Mind Flayer
Common Wiggler
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:43 pm
Location: Greyhawk

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by Mind Flayer » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:39 pm

Juno-106
JX-3P (although I'm probably selling it)
Roland D-50

dopefiend
Likes SHOUTING!
Posts: 1240
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: florida, USA

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by dopefiend » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:40 pm

galaxiesmerge wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:00 pm
Yamaha CS-80
Yamaha DX-1
PPG Wave 2.3
Jomox Sunsyn II
DK Synergy II+
Waldorf Microwave 1
Waldorf Microwave 2
Prophet T8
Rhodes Chroma
DAAAYYYYUUMMMMMM....!! That’s quite an arsenal!
Noisemakers: Maracas. Squeaky shoes. Bean-induced flatulence.
An oncologist is like The Lone Ranger: he is chemo savvy.

dopefiend
Likes SHOUTING!
Posts: 1240
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: florida, USA

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by dopefiend » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:47 pm

Mine is:

CS-80
Prophet T8
Waldorf Wave
Dx-7II FD (sold my DX-1)
Kawai K3 & 5000s
Access Virus A, B & C

Sold a Chroma 2 years ago.
Noisemakers: Maracas. Squeaky shoes. Bean-induced flatulence.
An oncologist is like The Lone Ranger: he is chemo savvy.

User avatar
Tun
Common Wiggler
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Thailand

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by Tun » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:53 pm

Guess I'm showing my age, but I wouldn't consider many of the offerings in this thread as vintage.

Imho, anything released earlier than say the Alpha Juno 2 is what I'd class as vintage :lol: 8-) :mrgreen:

User avatar
Orion
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:15 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by Orion » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:20 am

Jupiter 60
Prophet 5 rev 3.3

User avatar
StillNotWorking
Veteran Wiggler
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:29 pm
Contact:

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by StillNotWorking » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:53 am

Tun wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:53 pm
Guess I'm showing my age, but I wouldn't consider many of the offerings in this thread as vintage.

Imho, anything released earlier than say the Alpha Juno 2 is what I'd class as vintage :lol: 8-) :mrgreen:
From reading forums not related to instruments I often see discussion like this first start out with an agreement on how to define vintage. While some says 30, 25 20 years I also see historical important product being used to set a point in time.
looking for service manual for the Clavia ddrum AT or ddrum III

User avatar
3hands
Veteran Wiggler
Posts: 646
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm
Location: Ottawa Ontario

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by 3hands » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:22 am

Mind Flayer wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:39 pm
Juno-106
JX-3P (although I'm probably selling it)
Roland D-50

Keep the 3p. Trust me. I sold one. Once. 6 months later I had another one and won’t ever sell it again. Plus with prices getting silly on them, they may become too expensive in relation to what they’re actually capable of.
Gum is fun, but not on a cat.

My minds an art gallery.

User avatar
Liddlepud
Awfully Common Wiggler
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: Up me own arse

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by Liddlepud » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:49 am

Liddlepud wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 am
Korg Polysix
Oberheim Matrix 1000
Roland Juno 6
Roland MKS50
Roland MKS70
Roland MKS80
Waldorf Microwave XT rack

I need to sell some of them as I don't use them enough but I've had them so long and used them on so many tracks over the years that I've become attached to them. I need to be ruthless.
I forgot to add my Jupiter 4. It's playing up at the moment but I can't find the time to drive it up to Andy at Synthprof. The Jupter and the Juno are the only ones I'd keep.

User avatar
pmboos
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 361
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 11:34 am
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by pmboos » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:57 am

dopefiend wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:40 pm
galaxiesmerge wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:00 pm
Yamaha CS-80
Yamaha DX-1
PPG Wave 2.3
Jomox Sunsyn II
DK Synergy II+
Waldorf Microwave 1
Waldorf Microwave 2
Prophet T8
Rhodes Chroma
DAAAYYYYUUMMMMMM....!! That’s quite an arsenal!
I should request a visit - he's local to me! I always wanted a T-8 back in the day... I somewhere have a T-8 knocks me out sticker.
---
“What actions can be taken to create a joyful, inspiring, and productive work environment?"

oldgearguy
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 6:42 am

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by oldgearguy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:09 am

pmboos wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:57 am
dopefiend wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:40 pm
galaxiesmerge wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:00 pm
Yamaha CS-80
Yamaha DX-1
PPG Wave 2.3
Jomox Sunsyn II
DK Synergy II+
Waldorf Microwave 1
Waldorf Microwave 2
Prophet T8
Rhodes Chroma
DAAAYYYYUUMMMMMM....!! That’s quite an arsenal!
I should request a visit - he's local to me! I always wanted a T-8 back in the day... I somewhere have a T-8 knocks me out sticker.
I am heading down there this weekend with the PPG to drop it off (that was my last vintage poly, so I can't directly participate in this thread...)

User avatar
StillNotWorking
Veteran Wiggler
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:29 pm
Contact:

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by StillNotWorking » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:46 am

oldgearguy wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:09 am
...that was my last vintage poly, so I can't directly participate in this thread...)
I'm coming to the realisation all my times goes into newer equipment and modular. But then I have this nagging feeling if I let them all go I can't rediscover them again.

Hoping it's not financial or health issues can I be so blunt to ask as to why you are finished with them?
looking for service manual for the Clavia ddrum AT or ddrum III

oldgearguy
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 6:42 am

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by oldgearguy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:12 am

StillNotWorking wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:46 am
oldgearguy wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:09 am
...that was my last vintage poly, so I can't directly participate in this thread...)
I'm coming to the realisation all my times goes into newer equipment and modular. But then I have this nagging feeling if I let them all go I can't rediscover them again.

Hoping it's not financial or health issues can I be so blunt to ask as to why you are finished with them?
None of the above. Simple situation -- had the PPG for 30 years, the JP-8 for 25+, lots of others around (Synthex, P-5, CS-80, etc, etc, etc).
I just found myself never reaching for them. Some (CS-80, Synthex, rev2 Prophet 5, others) were problematic and every time I'd try to use them, something wouldn't be 100%, but the PPG, JP-8 and friends were stable, sounded great, but I either didn't turn them on or found myself doing the same things with them once I started playing.

For the sake of generating some cash (for new choices), making room in a finite studio space, and getting some different textures/interfaces in, I decided to sell them. Nothing I own sounds bad. I can make great sounds/patches with anything in the room, so even though yes, it doesn't sound the same as a PPG or Jupiter, it's still intrinsically a great sound.

As I posted somewhere else - having the best sounding gear in the world has no meaning if no one is hearing it. If I'm not making songs/sounds/patches for my own amusement or to share with others, I'm just collecting hardware and I've been there in the late 90's through early 2000's and don't want to go back there. (at one count it was 130 mono and polysynths, 20+ drum machines, large console, 16 track 2" and 2 track 1/2" tape machines, racks of effects)

kinkujin
Common Wiggler
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:06 pm
Location: USA

Re: What’s in your vintage poly synth setup!?

Post by kinkujin » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:29 am

thispoison wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:14 pm
Not all vintage (or Polysynths I guess depending on definition), but all still here nonetheless!

Alesis Andromeda Polyphonic Synthesizer
Akai Miniak Polyphonic Synthesizer
Casio CZ3000 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Casio CZ101 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Cheetah MS6 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Dave Smith Prophet 08 SE Synthesizer
Emu Morpheus Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Emu Proteus 2500 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Ensoniq ESQ1 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Ensoniq SQ1 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Evolution EVS1 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Grandstand Major Minor Polyphonic Synthesizer
Kawai K1 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Kawai SX 210 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg EX800 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Korg MicroKorg Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg Polysix Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg Trident II Polyphonic Synthesizer
Korg 01/RW Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Korg Wavestation SR Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Kurzweil PX1000 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Kurzweil SX1000 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Mellotron M4000D
Moog Polymoog Polyphonic Synthesizer
Nord Lead II Polyphonic Synthesizer
Nord Stage 2 Compact
Nord Stage 88 Piano
Novation Supernova (Expanded) Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Oberheim / Access Matrix Programmer
Oberheim Matrix 6R Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (1 of 2)
Oberheim Matrix 6R Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (2 of 2)
Omnichord OM27 Polyphonic Autoharp (White)
Omnichord OM27 Polyphonic Autoharp (Brown)
Omnicohord OM84 Polyphonic Autoharp
Omnichord OM200 Midi Polyphonic Autoharp
RedSound Darkstar Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Rhodes Mk II Piano
Roland A-JUNO2 Polyphonic Synthesizer (1 of 2)
Roland A-JUNO2 Polyphonic Synthesizer (2 of 2)
Roland D110 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland D50 PG1000 Programmer
Roland D50 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland EG101 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland HP530 Piano
Roland JD800 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland JUNO 6 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland JV1080 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland JX 8P Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland JX 10 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Roland PG 800
Roland MD1 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland MGS64 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland MVS1 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Roland VK1 Organ
Seil DK60 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Simmons SDE Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Use Audio Plugiator Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Vox Continental 300 Organ
Yamaha DJX Polyphonic Synthesiser
Yamaha DX100 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Yamaha DX7 Polyphonic Synthesizer (with "E" Board)
Yamaha EMT10 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Yamaha SHS10 Polyphonic Keytar Synthesizer (1 of 2)
Yamaha SHS10 Polyphonic Keytar Synthesizer (2 of 2)
Yamaha TX216 Polyphonic Synthesizer Module
Yamaha TX81Z Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (1 of 2)
Yamaha TX81Z Polyphonic Synthesizer Module (2 of 2)
Holy canoli!!!

Post Reply

Return to “General Gear”