Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Any music gear discussions that don't fit into one of the other forums.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

tenembre

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by tenembre » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:52 pm

Funch wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:20 pm


"Muffwiggler bans all Behrigher Threads"

" In a surprise move popular music forum Muffwiggler has banned all new Behringer threads and has removed all old Behringer threads because of their contentious nature and in the interest of peace and Harmony among the forum membership. Cult debriefing experts have volunteered and are on call to help those suffering from the effects Behringer's advertising hype that have lead them to abandon their ethical values.

Member Funch had this to say, "I once supported this company and was well on my way to joining this tribe, some say cult.
But besides the fact that Behringer is a bad actor, I realized I was being nickeled and dimed to death buying cheap synthesizers while supporting oppression"
That's really the point of the endless ranting about Behringer here, isn't it? To exhaust everyone's patience and cut off discussion? Judging by the post above some people here would be dancing in the streets if the mods pulled such a heavy-handed move.

Behringer is a cult that brainwashes people into "supporting oppression"? "Joke" or not that's off the deep end.

User avatar
bitflip
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 865
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:19 pm
Location: in the series of tubes

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by bitflip » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:43 pm

Funch wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:20 pm


"Muffwiggler bans all Behrigher Threads"

" In a surprise move popular music forum Muffwiggler has banned all new Behringer threads and has removed all old Behringer threads because of their contentious nature and in the interest of peace and Harmony among the forum membership. Cult debriefing experts have volunteered and are on call to help those suffering from the effects Behringer's advertising hype that have lead them to abandon their ethical values.

Member Funch had this to say, "I once supported this company and was well on my way to joining this tribe, some say cult.
But besides the fact that Behringer is a bad actor, I realized I was being nickeled and dimed to death buying cheap synthesizers while supporting oppression"
Fantasized another self-righteous capitalist.

Funch

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by Funch » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:35 pm

tenembre wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:52 pm
Funch wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:20 pm


"Muffwiggler bans all Behrigher Threads"

" In a surprise move popular music forum Muffwiggler has banned all new Behringer threads and has removed all old Behringer threads because of their contentious nature and in the interest of peace and Harmony among the forum membership. Cult debriefing experts have volunteered and are on call to help those suffering from the effects Behringer's advertising hype that have lead them to abandon their ethical values.

Member Funch had this to say, "I once supported this company and was well on my way to joining this tribe, some say cult.
But besides the fact that Behringer is a bad actor, I realized I was being nickeled and dimed to death buying cheap synthesizers while supporting oppression"
That's really the point of the endless ranting about Behringer here, isn't it? To exhaust everyone's patience and cut off discussion? Judging by the post above some people here would be dancing in the streets if the mods pulled such a heavy-handed move.

Behringer is a cult that brainwashes people into "supporting oppression"? "Joke" or not that's off the deep end.
I just thank goodness that the Cult deprogrammers got to me in time.

Its not to late for you guys.

:spin: :spin: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

https://m.midifan.com/news_body.php?id=28353

@bitflip

That of course was meant to be light hearted humor concerning a serious situation and like all humor, some won't get the joke. It's really not funny that our ethical values don't stand up to scrutiny.

And seriously, there are lots of examples throughout history where capitalism also oppresses its workers. But I don't want to get (into) that type of political discussion. No need, just study history for the facts.

Edit( )

Divinital

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by Divinital » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:38 pm

As the kids say, yikers.

User avatar
3hands
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 860
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm
Location: Ottawa Ontario

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by 3hands » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:03 pm

Funch wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:18 pm
3hands wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:23 pm
Funch wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:19 pm
Muzone wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:50 pm
tenembre wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:11 pm
......the fetishization of classic gear is something that gear snobs themselves are responsible for. No wonder they're so upset- their own superiority game has been turned against them, and their fetishization used as a marketing tactic for gear that people not like them can afford to buy. The horror.
The market for reissues/clones being built by the very people who now decry their appearance - good point, and explains much of the angst.
that's a strawman argument. Lets call him Bob Strawman, or BS,for short. ;)

You understand evidence based answers. I’m curious of the evidence you have to support Mr Strawman! ;)
this would be a good opportunity for you to see a point of view from the other side. I'll give you a week to see if you can understand what I'm saying. If you can't see that POV by then I will explain it to you, just remind me.
I will invite you to do the same.
Gum is fun, but not on a cat.

My minds an art gallery.

Funch

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by Funch » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:04 am

3hands wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:03 pm
Funch wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:18 pm
3hands wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:23 pm
Funch wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:19 pm
Muzone wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:50 pm
tenembre wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:11 pm
......the fetishization of classic gear is something that gear snobs themselves are responsible for. No wonder they're so upset- their own superiority game has been turned against them, and their fetishization used as a marketing tactic for gear that people not like them can afford to buy. The horror.
The market for reissues/clones being built by the very people who now decry their appearance - good point, and explains much of the angst.
that's a strawman argument. Lets call him Bob Strawman, or BS,for short. ;)

You understand evidence based answers. I’m curious of the evidence you have to support Mr Strawman! ;)
this would be a good opportunity for you to see a point of view from the other side. I'll give you a week to see if you can understand what I'm saying. If you can't see that POV by then I will explain it to you, just remind me.
I will invite you to do the same.
yea, been there, done that. Remember, I was once a member of the Uri's Music tribe and like I said, used all the same rationalizations and justifications that you guys use. I even used to think that members here hated Behringer when they would discuss that company's bad behavior.

But its not about hate, its about using our purchasing power to support positive outcomes. And sometimes the positive outcome that benefits the community as a whole may go against what we perceive as our personal self interest, such as buying an inexpensive synthesizer from a bad actor.

And logically how can I judge and conclude that any member here is a hater, or an elitist, or a snob Etc.

I don't know them or their true hearts.

I would recommend you read The Righteous Mind by moral psychologist Jonathan Haidt. Here's a quote.

"Morality binds and blinds. It binds us into ideological teams that fight each other as though the fate of the world depended on our side winning each battle. It blinds us to the fact that each team is composed of good people who have something important to say."

User avatar
3hands
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 860
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm
Location: Ottawa Ontario

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by 3hands » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:30 am

Yeah, if you haven’t understood our position in a week, remind me, and I will explain it to you. Moral psychology is junk psychology, as, whats moral to you, may not be moral to someone else. And clearly, you wouldn’t attempt to influence someone’s morals. That’s social manipulation.
Gum is fun, but not on a cat.

My minds an art gallery.

Funch

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by Funch » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:28 am

3hands wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:30 am
Yeah, if you haven’t understood our position in a week, remind me, and I will explain it to you. Moral psychology is junk psychology, as, whats moral to you, may not be moral to someone else. And clearly, you wouldn’t attempt to influence someone’s morals. That’s social manipulation.
moral psychologists simply study Moral Behavior within different societal groups.

And yes, societal groups try to influence moral behavior. Kind of what laws are all about, trying enforce what's right and what's wrong.

So clearly a community would attempt to influence someone's moral values. Just look at the "Report Bad Behavior Thread" as an example of that.

This may help:

"Morals are the prevailing standards of behavior that enable people to live cooperatively in groups. Moral refers to what societies sanction as right and acceptable."

https://ethicsunwrapped.utexas.edu/glossary/morals

Many of us don't believe Behringer is conducting business according to an acceptable standards of Fairplay.

You may not agree and that's fine.

Depends upon what kind of world you desire to live in.

kinkujin
Common Wiggler
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:06 pm
Location: USA

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by kinkujin » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:35 am

So ... how about that new synth all the kids are talking about?

Divinital

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by Divinital » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:08 pm

kinkujin wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:35 am
So ... how about that new synth all the kids are talking about?
Which one? The Boringer Bodel D is soooo late 2019s. It's been used on countless platinum records at this point!

It's hard to distinguish between all the rehashed analog mono synths that have no presets and all sound exactly the same in a mix. You'll need to be more specific.

User avatar
scuto
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:32 pm
Location: NE US

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by scuto » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:44 pm

kinkujin wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:01 pm
Yes, I’m one of those weird people. I’m a bit uneasy with B for stuff in their past (past?) and simultaneously want this new Cat.
Same boat here. I have misgivings about the (basically) 1:1 of synths being manufactured currently, yet this particular one appeals to me. I once borrowed a version one Cat, which I think was discreet and not based on SRM chips. It was quite unstable, and I didn't have the knowledge then how to tune/calibrate/troubleshoot oscillator pitch, so used it mainly for textures and wild sounds. Really fun synth with some interesting features!

tenembre

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by tenembre » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:24 pm

Funch wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:28 am
3hands wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:30 am
Yeah, if you haven’t understood our position in a week, remind me, and I will explain it to you. Moral psychology is junk psychology, as, whats moral to you, may not be moral to someone else. And clearly, you wouldn’t attempt to influence someone’s morals. That’s social manipulation.
moral psychologists simply study Moral Behavior within different societal groups.

And yes, societal groups try to influence moral behavior. Kind of what laws are all about, trying enforce what's right and what's wrong.

So clearly a community would attempt to influence someone's moral values. Just look at the "Report Bad Behavior Thread" as an example of that.

This may help:

"Morals are the prevailing standards of behavior that enable people to live cooperatively in groups. Moral refers to what societies sanction as right and acceptable."

https://ethicsunwrapped.utexas.edu/glossary/morals

Many of us don't believe Behringer is conducting business according to an acceptable standards of Fairplay.

You may not agree and that's fine.

Depends upon what kind of world you desire to live in.
I'd like to live in one without tedious passive-aggressive moralizing. In fact, I may buy a Behringer product just out of spite.

Look at me having problematic fun!

Weeeee

Funch

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by Funch » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:22 pm

tenembre wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:24 pm
Funch wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:28 am
3hands wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:30 am
Yeah, if you haven’t understood our position in a week, remind me, and I will explain it to you. Moral psychology is junk psychology, as, whats moral to you, may not be moral to someone else. And clearly, you wouldn’t attempt to influence someone’s morals. That’s social manipulation.
moral psychologists simply study Moral Behavior within different societal groups.

And yes, societal groups try to influence moral behavior. Kind of what laws are all about, trying enforce what's right and what's wrong.

So clearly a community would attempt to influence someone's moral values. Just look at the "Report Bad Behavior Thread" as an example of that.

This may help:

"Morals are the prevailing standards of behavior that enable people to live cooperatively in groups. Moral refers to what societies sanction as right and acceptable."

https://ethicsunwrapped.utexas.edu/glossary/morals

Many of us don't believe Behringer is conducting business according to an acceptable standards of Fairplay.

You may not agree and that's fine.

Depends upon what kind of world you desire to live in.
I'd like to live in one without tedious passive-aggressive moralizing. In fact, I may buy a Behringer product just out of spite.

Look at me having problematic fun!

Weeeee
perhaps you should refrain from reading my posts, you seem to have unfounded emotional reactions to them.

Yet you seem drawn to them like a moth to a flame. Doesn't work out well for the moth, and yet the flame doesn't care.

It would not annoy* me if you purchased a Behringer product. I'm still having fun with both the Neutron and Model D. However, in hindsight, I wish I'd saved for a while longer and used that money toward purchasing a Moog Matriarch.

Its about sound and of course fun, but not at the expense of others. Now I know that and understand that.

"Awaken gentlemen's touch" Yes


*spite
/spīt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a desire to hurt, annoy, or offend someone.

User avatar
SyndieBot2000XL
Common Wiggler
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:45 pm
Location: Owe Hi-O

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by SyndieBot2000XL » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:36 pm

Funch wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:22 pm
perhaps you should refrain from reading my posts, you seem to have unfounded emotional reactions to them.
Ok, I’ve been reading the nonsense you post for quite long enough.

Frankly, if I were a mod on this forum I would have banned you for trolling yesterday, if not earlier.

The fact that you still have posting privileges puts the lie to the myth that this forum is tightly moderated. This is not a criticism of the mods, as I understand there are several possible reasons they let you live, including that you are essentially an embarrassment to yourself.

This one sentence is just egregious though.

On the off chance you aren’t aware of what you are doing I’ll leave you with this: if you leave your house and meet an asshole, that’s bad luck. If you leave your house and all you meet are assholes, that’s on you.
It began as a mistake.

User avatar
thispoison
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1025
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:26 am

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by thispoison » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:07 pm

Back in the olden days of this thread, we talked about the Behringer CAT.

All the nonsense aside, Those French Girls used one so well in the early 80's when I was in Glasgow. Later in the 80's Poisoned Electrick Head played a mean live set when I was in the North Of England.

Been looking for an original CAT for decades. This will do in the meantime.

Those French Girls live:



Can't find much old Poisoned Electrick Head, but this is the cassette I bought at one of the earlier gigs I saw. Around 5.50 the Cat sings - fortunately it was louder in every live gig I saw. Could have been one of any/many monos I know, but it was a CAT, I was there, it was there and it was live, it just sang.

Where have I seen you before?
Same place you saw me, I expect.
I've got a good face for memories.

https://soundcloud.com/thispoison-1

User avatar
SyndieBot2000XL
Common Wiggler
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:45 pm
Location: Owe Hi-O

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by SyndieBot2000XL » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:49 pm

thispoison wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:07 pm
Back in the olden days of this thread, we talked about the Behringer CAT.
You’re right of course, and for my part I apologize for contributing to the further derailment of this thread. It’s just galling to see someone type what amounts to “U MAD BRO” on this forum and get away with it unchallenged.

The Cat looks like it could be the reissue that finally nets Behringer some of my money. Does anyone have any solid information on the price?
It began as a mistake.

User avatar
thispoison
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1025
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:26 am

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by thispoison » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:57 pm

SyndieBot2000XL wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:49 pm
thispoison wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:07 pm
Back in the olden days of this thread, we talked about the Behringer CAT.
You’re right of course, and for my part I apologize for contributing to the further derailment of this thread. It’s just galling to see someone type what amounts to “U MAD BRO” on this forum and get away with it unchallenged.

The Cat looks like it could be the reissue that finally nets Behringer some of my money. Does anyone have any solid information on the price?
Just to be clear, my use of the word "nonsense" reflected agreement with your points. I too await price and availability with a musical enthusiasm!
Where have I seen you before?
Same place you saw me, I expect.
I've got a good face for memories.

https://soundcloud.com/thispoison-1

User avatar
3hands
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 860
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm
Location: Ottawa Ontario

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by 3hands » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:44 pm

tenembre wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:24 pm
Funch wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:28 am
3hands wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:30 am
Yeah, if you haven’t understood our position in a week, remind me, and I will explain it to you. Moral psychology is junk psychology, as, whats moral to you, may not be moral to someone else. And clearly, you wouldn’t attempt to influence someone’s morals. That’s social manipulation.
moral psychologists simply study Moral Behavior within different societal groups.

And yes, societal groups try to influence moral behavior. Kind of what laws are all about, trying enforce what's right and what's wrong.

So clearly a community would attempt to influence someone's moral values. Just look at the "Report Bad Behavior Thread" as an example of that.

This may help:

"Morals are the prevailing standards of behavior that enable people to live cooperatively in groups. Moral refers to what societies sanction as right and acceptable."

https://ethicsunwrapped.utexas.edu/glossary/morals

Many of us don't believe Behringer is conducting business according to an acceptable standards of Fairplay.

You may not agree and that's fine.

Depends upon what kind of world you desire to live in.
I'd like to live in one without tedious passive-aggressive moralizing. In fact, I may buy a Behringer product just out of spite.

Look at me having problematic fun!

Weeeee

Haha!!

This made me laugh out loud! Post of the day!
Gum is fun, but not on a cat.

My minds an art gallery.

Funch

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by Funch » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:55 am

SyndieBot2000XL wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:36 pm
Funch wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:22 pm
perhaps you should refrain from reading my posts, you seem to have unfounded emotional reactions to them.
Ok, I’ve been reading the nonsense you post for quite long enough.

Frankly, if I were a mod on this forum I would have banned you for trolling yesterday, if not earlier.

The fact that you still have posting privileges puts the lie to the myth that this forum is tightly moderated. This is not a criticism of the mods, as I understand there are several possible reasons they let you live, including that you are essentially an embarrassment to yourself.

This one sentence is just egregious though.

On the off chance you aren’t aware of what you are doing I’ll leave you with this: if you leave your house and meet an asshole, that’s bad luck. If you leave your house and all you meet are assholes, that’s on you.
perhaps you should refrain from reading my posts, you seem to have unfounded emotional reactions to them.

tenembre

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by tenembre » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:11 pm

Funch wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:55 am
SyndieBot2000XL wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:36 pm
Funch wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:22 pm
perhaps you should refrain from reading my posts, you seem to have unfounded emotional reactions to them.
Ok, I’ve been reading the nonsense you post for quite long enough.

Frankly, if I were a mod on this forum I would have banned you for trolling yesterday, if not earlier.

The fact that you still have posting privileges puts the lie to the myth that this forum is tightly moderated. This is not a criticism of the mods, as I understand there are several possible reasons they let you live, including that you are essentially an embarrassment to yourself.

This one sentence is just egregious though.

On the off chance you aren’t aware of what you are doing I’ll leave you with this: if you leave your house and meet an asshole, that’s bad luck. If you leave your house and all you meet are assholes, that’s on you.
perhaps you should refrain from reading my posts, you seem to have unfounded emotional reactions to them.
Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the quick wit of Muffwiggler's most consistent moral guardian.

User avatar
3hands
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 860
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm
Location: Ottawa Ontario

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by 3hands » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:00 pm

Any timeframe on this Cat? I’m excited to hear it in person!!
Gum is fun, but not on a cat.

My minds an art gallery.

User avatar
computer controlled
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 3841
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by computer controlled » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:25 pm

Seems i've wandered into Gearslutz.
Stuff: SH-01A . TR-8S . MX-1 . D-20 . Waldorf MicroQ . Ensoniq EPS 16+ . Yamaha MODX6 . Yamaha DX7 . MPC Live . Avalon BassLine . Behringer Neutron . Behringer MS-101 . Behringer Pro-1 . Behringer K-2 . Behringer TD-3 . E-Mu Emax . E-Mu Emax II . BeatStep Pro . Keystep .

Funch

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by Funch » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:30 pm

tenembre wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:11 pm
Funch wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:55 am
SyndieBot2000XL wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:36 pm
Funch wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:22 pm
perhaps you should refrain from reading my posts, you seem to have unfounded emotional reactions to them.
Ok, I’ve been reading the nonsense you post for quite long enough.

Frankly, if I were a mod on this forum I would have banned you for trolling yesterday, if not earlier.

The fact that you still have posting privileges puts the lie to the myth that this forum is tightly moderated. This is not a criticism of the mods, as I understand there are several possible reasons they let you live, including that you are essentially an embarrassment to yourself.

This one sentence is just egregious though.

On the off chance you aren’t aware of what you are doing I’ll leave you with this: if you leave your house and meet an asshole, that’s bad luck. If you leave your house and all you meet are assholes, that’s on you.
perhaps you should refrain from reading my posts, you seem to have unfounded emotional reactions to them.
Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the quick wit of Muffwiggler's most consistent moral guardian.
thanks man, that's the nicest thing you have said to me yet on this site.

Hey man, Enjoy your new behringer gear, I'm sure it will give you a lifetime of inspiration so that you may fulfill your creative potential.

Rock on man, I mean that. :bananaguitar: :bananaguitar: :bananaguitar:

User avatar
IR
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1553
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:40 am

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by IR » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:25 am

dml wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:34 am
It's a feature I use to demonstrate to my students (undergrad theater tech) the range of human hearing. It takes an abstract thought (20 Hz.-20 kHz.) and makes it real and concrete for them. It's fun slowly sweeping from the LFO range, past the upper limits of our hearing, and then to drop quickly back down. I've considered replacing the synth in favor of an APP for this demonstration but I haven't found anything that operates in the 1-5 Hz. range.
Can you find speakers or headphones that operate in that range?

User avatar
CosmicFlight
Common Wiggler
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:55 pm
Location: France

Re: Behringer - Introducing the CAT Synthesizer

Post by CosmicFlight » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:33 pm

May someone can confirm about the analog envelope ? or the envelope use the same chip as their Pro 1 does ?

Post Reply

Return to “General Gear”