Sequential Pro 3

Any music gear discussions that don't fit into one of the other forums.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

h4ndcrafted
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: Sequential Pro 3

Post by h4ndcrafted » Mon May 18, 2020 3:32 am

Just wanted to say, the recent update has fixed my issues, gate mode working well now, effects clipping gone!

The update took a while , so I was guessing they were going to get the big bugs out the way. These updates are still listed as beta though.

There are some issues still , like values lagging to update etc, but it’s gone from doing not much, to being a lot more usable.
We don't want to conquer space at all. We want to expand Earth endlessly. We don't want other worlds; we want a mirror.

Thelefthandpath
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Thelefthandpath » Sat May 23, 2020 3:36 am

Divinital_ wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:19 am
Thelefthandpath wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:59 am
Just got mine today. It's beautiful both in sound and looks. I'm sure if I could be bothered I could find things not to enjoy, but I'm not that kind of loser to look for problems. It's perfect for the industrial metal band I'm in, and sounds great with Prophet 6.
I cancelled my order due to the uncertainty of the global climate and already having an ARP 2600 on preorder. I'd like to hear some of the music your band does utilizing the Pro 3. It really excels at industrial sounds. Enjoy.
Sadly as a late member to the band I don't own any rights to the music & they're currently suing theIt old label so all music is down for now but we hope to have something finished next year, released independently on vinyl & digital.

Tofupancho
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Tofupancho » Sat May 23, 2020 10:01 am

h4ndcrafted wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:32 am
Just wanted to say, the recent update has fixed my issues, gate mode working well now, effects clipping gone!
That’s awesome! Although not gonna lie, waiting for shipment was a lot easier when there were major bugs to be squashed. Great demos still popping up are a big help.

Tofupancho
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Tofupancho » Wed May 27, 2020 8:30 pm

Turns out I just needed to say it out loud. My SE showed up at my dealer today!

Return to “General Gear”