Your Best.....

Any music gear discussions that don't fit into one of the other forums.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

Daisy

Your Best.....

Post by Daisy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:47 am

So you've got a Synth, bit of gear, its the best ever. You fight to the last to defend it, you argue, you TROLL, you critic (which is okay as others are doing the same), so, show your stuff, if the gear falls short, show what you want, what you do, point is, put up or shut up...

I'll lead from the front, and if you hate it, say that's shit, get it off your chest, show what you like, and you may be called shit also but who cares?, because others will also like it, so leading from the front, and explain why?

Okay this one is a real lament, but, I took a week making it and it reminded me of days gone by, I'll not say why, but yeah, one of those things even though its a lament.....

So post your techno, drone music, Berlin style, but back it up with why? No gear moaning, post your tunes!!!!

anselmi
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: Your Best.....

Post by anselmi » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:41 am

OK
My last EP, but made from projects that I rescued from a 20-years old backup CD.
I recorded most synths again following what I did in the original and mix/master everything. A friend added vocals in the second track.
The original was a real mess, at the time I had no method, but also there was some interesting directions that I would not take now, so this was the point to rework this tracks

Gear used
Korg Prophecy
Sub37
SH-101
TT-303
Kawai K1m
E-Mu Proteus 2000
Korg Polysix
Elektron Analog Heat
Eventide H9
Strymon Big Sky
EHX Cathedral
EHX LPB2ube

Be Sandy?
Veteran Wiggler

Re: Your Best.....

Post by Be Sandy? » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:24 pm

An entire subforum where people can post and discuss their music exists already. No need for a thread here.
viewforum.php?f=2

Return to “General Gear”