Massive X - 99 Cinematic & Ambient presets

Reaktor, MAX/MSP, VST/AU, etc. A place for all things soft....

Moderators: lisa, luketeaford, Kent, Joe.

Fourier
Learning to Wiggle

Massive X - 99 Cinematic & Ambient presets

Post by Fourier » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:19 am

The Cinematic & Ambient Collection contains 99 presets specially designed to create sonic moods and impressions. You will find evolving sound textures, ambient pads, expressive moving sounds and beautiful strings in this preset collection. Great for creating atmospherical, ambient and cinematic music.

MASSIVE X is the next generation of synthesizer plugins created by Native Instruments. It offers a wide variety of synthesis options and modulation sources…a dream for sound designers.

Although extremely popular with in the dance scene and especially with producers of drum & bass, dubstep and EDM, MASSIVE X also has the potential to produce beautiful ambient textures and cinematic sounds.

Download: https://bit.ly/2r0pkxt

[video][/video]

We hope you like it! :tu:

EATyourGUITAR
has no life

Post by EATyourGUITAR » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:11 pm

why do they always put delay and reverb on synthesizer demos? :deadbanana:
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF

Fourier
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Fourier » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:12 pm

EATyourGUITAR wrote:why do they always put delay and reverb on synthesizer demos? :deadbanana:
All the effects you hear in this demo are part of Massive X.

Effects are an intricate part of the synthesis engine of Massive X. Not using them would be like driving a car without wheels.

Also you can modulate all FX parameters with the onboard LFO's, EG's and other modulators so the effects becomes part of the overall sound.

However, with a flick of a button you can switch them off if you like.

EATyourGUITAR
has no life

Post by EATyourGUITAR » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:46 pm

Fourier wrote:
EATyourGUITAR wrote:why do they always put delay and reverb on synthesizer demos? :deadbanana:
All the effects you hear in this demo are part of Massive X.

Effects are an intricate part of the synthesis engine of Massive X. Not using them would be like driving a car without wheels.

Also you can modulate all FX parameters with the onboard LFO's, EG's and other modulators so the effects becomes part of the overall sound.

However, with a flick of a button you can switch them off if you like.
fair point. I have had a lot of negative experiences buying VSTi that were just average without the reverb. my whole life I have been searching for the next unique and powerful VSTi. a lot of times the delay tempo was not synced to master tempo like is common in 2019. the reverbs were not as good then. or I just wanted to use a very specific reverb plugin and preset to fit with the song. for my workflow, I turn the reverb and delay off every single time. then I build it back up with my favorite plugins. maybe I am the only one who does this.
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF

Fourier
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Fourier » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:11 pm

LOL I also used to switch off all FX in hardware/software synths. However, the last few years DSP technology has become very powerful and good reverbs are more common than rare I think.

With Massive X the reverbs are very beautiful and lush. They sound expensive..like a Lexicon or similar. Very useful in my opinion. You can design sounds that set the mood immediately which is quite handy if you need to produce with a deadline.

Return to “Music Software”