ES-9 eta on next wave of shipments?

Discussion and support for Expert Sleepers' Silent Way software and hardware.

Moderators: Kent, os

transferpoint
butt-hole

ES-9 eta on next wave of shipments?

Post by transferpoint » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Hi, considering an ES-9, but its sold out everywhere. Is there an ETA on the next wave of shipments?

os
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by os » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:39 am

End of the month.

transferpoint
butt-hole

Post by transferpoint » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:54 pm

thanks for the reply os, ordered one

transferpoint
butt-hole

Post by transferpoint » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Hey os, just curious about timing of the next shipment. I'm traveling soon and am considering re-routing my order.

Thanks

os
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by os » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:40 am

Should be this week.

hemeroscopium
Wiggling with Experience

Post by hemeroscopium » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:44 am

also waiting
An allusion to a place that exists only in our mind, in our senses, that is ever-changing and mutable, but is nonetheless real. It is delimited by the references of the horizon, by the physical limits, defined by light, and it happens in time.

hemeroscopium
Wiggling with Experience

Post by hemeroscopium » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:35 am

Any news here :D ? Last thing blocking my order :P
An allusion to a place that exists only in our mind, in our senses, that is ever-changing and mutable, but is nonetheless real. It is delimited by the references of the horizon, by the physical limits, defined by light, and it happens in time.

os
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by os » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:42 am

They've started to leave the factory. Should start showing up in stores over the next few days.

hemeroscopium
Wiggling with Experience

Post by hemeroscopium » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:43 am

transferpoint
butt-hole

Re: ES-9 eta on next wave of shipments?

Post by transferpoint » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:56 am

Just received an email update from Perfect Circuit that ES-9's are in stock. :sb:

papa
Learning to Wiggle

ES-9 availability

Post by papa » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:30 am

Hello,
I have ordered 3 months now the product and still is not available anywhere (not only from thomann that I order it). Could you give a stock update that works?
The rule is 2/1 (2 cv per 1 audio) spread the word!

transferpoint
butt-hole

Post by transferpoint » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:49 pm

Yeah, it's weird. Perfect Circuit sent out a "In Stock" update for it but I haven't received a shipment update and the site still says "Arriving Soon". I wonder if there were just more people on their waiting list in front of me and they couldn't fill my order. :despair:

Oh well. Super first world problem. Shall wait eagerly.

AbundantChoice
Common Wiggler

Post by AbundantChoice » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:01 pm

transferpoint wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:49 pm
Yeah, it's weird. Perfect Circuit sent out a "In Stock" update for it but I haven't received a shipment update and the site still says "Arriving Soon". I wonder if there were just more people on their waiting list in front of me and they couldn't fill my order. :despair:
I ordered back on 10/1 and haven't gotten any sort of shipping notification either. When I called in early Dec they said they were hoping to get them in late Dec, and they said they *thought* the # they were getting was something like 2-3X the number of pre-orders they had, so everyone would be taken care of by that main shipment (they had a super-tiny shipment at some point in Nov I think but it was just a handful and barely put a dent in the waitlist). Maybe that's not the case and they got way fewer than they expected in the most recent shipment. Maybe it was just a user-error sort of thing and they flipped the "in stock" switch for a minute before going "wait, this is totally already spoken for." Who knows. At least I can take minor solace in that it's not like it's in stock anywhere else like Control, etc.

transferpoint
butt-hole

Post by transferpoint » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:05 pm

Perfect Circuit contacted me to inform me that their shipment contained just 7 of the 90 units they ordered, so yeah, we simply didn't make the cut haha. Not the end of the world.

papa
Learning to Wiggle

Post by papa » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:52 am

deleted
Last edited by papa on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

papa
Learning to Wiggle

Post by papa » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:29 am

Today's email from Thomann:
''It appears that the supplier has once again pushed back the delivery date of the Expert Sleepers ES-9.
Their current indication is that we will get them by the 2nd of March. Our sincere apologies.''

Again I order it back in 12/10/2019.

transferpoint
butt-hole

Post by transferpoint » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:58 pm

Hopefully they send a larger quantity out for the next wave. Because AbundantChoice ordered on 10/1/2019 and didn't get their order filled. I'm a month later, it might be a long while before my order is filled.

versipellis
Wiggling with Experience

Post by versipellis » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:54 am

papa wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:29 am
Today's email from Thomann:
''It appears that the supplier has once again pushed back the delivery date of the Expert Sleepers ES-9.
Their current indication is that we will get them by the 2nd of March. Our sincere apologies.''
Here's to hoping Ctrl Mod isn't affected :|
tunes: https://www.soundcloud.com/dycedot
in boston? I run nights: https://www.facebook.com/4OTFEvents/
selling [Moog Sub Phatty, KMI K-Mix w/ MIDI expander, Erica Synths Bassline]: viewtopic.php?p=3142686

transferpoint
butt-hole

Post by transferpoint » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:14 pm

Mine shipped! :hyper:

AbundantChoice
Common Wiggler

Post by AbundantChoice » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:48 pm

transferpoint wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:14 pm
From Perfect Circuit? or Did you switch over to Control in Brooklyn? I've still gotten nuthin' from PC.

EDIT: Ahh, I think I see how I might have gotten "jumped" in the queue. I actually ordered on 10/1 but given they had a sale during Black Friday on the ES-9 that was like a $50 discount, I called them up to see if I could get that discount applied to my order (given the module hadn't even shipped yet). So they did apply the discount, but they did so by cancelling the 10/1 order and making a "new" one on 11/27. So i saved $, but probably dropped significantly back in the queue as a result. Makes sense. Just talked to them on the phone to make sure everything was good; they're still waiting on that huge order they made but are confident it should be coming in over the next month or so; and the big order is still enough to cover every pre-order they have assuming Expert Sleepers delivers it all. So we'll see!

jmila
Common Wiggler

Post by jmila » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:30 pm

Hey os... any news on the next batch? I just ordered a few days ago.

transferpoint
butt-hole

Post by transferpoint » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:29 pm

AbundantChoice wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:48 pm
transferpoint wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:14 pm
From Perfect Circuit? or Did you switch over to Control in Brooklyn? I've still gotten nuthin' from PC.

EDIT: Ahh, I think I see how I might have gotten "jumped" in the queue. I actually ordered on 10/1 but given they had a sale during Black Friday on the ES-9 that was like a $50 discount, I called them up to see if I could get that discount applied to my order (given the module hadn't even shipped yet). So they did apply the discount, but they did so by cancelling the 10/1 order and making a "new" one on 11/27. So i saved $, but probably dropped significantly back in the queue as a result. Makes sense. Just talked to them on the phone to make sure everything was good; they're still waiting on that huge order they made but are confident it should be coming in over the next month or so; and the big order is still enough to cover every pre-order they have assuming Expert Sleepers delivers it all. So we'll see!
gahhh... yeah it was Perfect Circuit. Hopefully yours ships in a few weeks!

Return to “Expert Sleepers”