Euro Sequencer - It's a hit!

Discussion and support for users and builders of Oakley Sound musical products.

Moderators: Kent, Synthbuilder

eljay
Common Wiggler

Euro Sequencer - It's a hit!

Post by eljay » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:20 am

Just finished building the Oakley Euro Sequencer. Took most of my spare time over the last week and I didn't rush. My second SMD project and it's gone without any errors or problems. I watched a few You Tube videos on Drag soldering and invested in a No Clean Flux Pen, the results were amazingly good and I achieved good clean solder joints without any bridging on all the SMD ICs! Well pleased.

I've just set up my first sequencer driven patch which utilises an Erica Synths Duophonic midi to CV, this allows me to trigger a bass note sequencer arpeggio with the left hand and play a monophonic melody in the right, Sooo many possibilities and I haven't even looked at the other functionality yet. Thanks Tony for an excellent module, well designed and put together.

:tu:

bcitral
Common Wiggler

Re: Euro Sequencer - It's a hit!

Post by bcitral » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Oh, pics please. Very interested in the outcome
A mild euro crack habit.

eljay
Common Wiggler

Re: Euro Sequencer - It's a hit!

Post by eljay » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:41 am

I.m not quite sure what you want pics of. Unfortunately I didn't make a build record, which I've done for some builds recently, so I can't show that. If it's just pictures of the Euro Sequencer and boards then there are plenty on the Oakley web site and in the build documents, http://www.oakleysound.com/sequencer-e.htm , there are also a couple of audio demonstrations here. If it's something else, I may or may not be able to assist.

Return to “Oakley Sound Systems”