Flight of Harmony IMP & Soundmachines LP1 issues

Anything modular synth related that is not format specific.

Moderators: lisa, luketeaford, Kent, Joe.

agonizer
1-Post Wiggler

Flight of Harmony IMP & Soundmachines LP1 issues

Post by agonizer » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:07 pm

So, I have a FoH IMP and I’m trying to use my LP1 to modulate the frequency and range inputs but nothing seems to happen. The LP1 seems to work with other modules. Is there something about the CV voltage required to modulate the IMP that I’m missing? Is the LP1 just not a good match for the IMP? I’ve considered getting a pressure points but the IMP is my primary sound source (I’m new to modular) and I’d like to have an idea that a pressure points would be compatible before I get one.

mamonu
90s ambient miscreant!!

Re: Flight of Harmony IMP & Soundmachines LP1 issues

Post by mamonu » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:44 am

agonizer wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:07 pm
So, I have a FoH IMP and I’m trying to use my LP1 to modulate the frequency and range inputs but nothing seems to happen. The LP1 seems to work with other modules. Is there something about the CV voltage required to modulate the IMP that I’m missing? Is the LP1 just not a good match for the IMP? I’ve considered getting a pressure points but the IMP is my primary sound source (I’m new to modular) and I’d like to have an idea that a pressure points would be compatible before I get one.

I would suggest you ask on the appropriate forum. Either the eurorack or the dedicated FOH one.

Perhaps a mod can move your question there.
frac & 100m & eurorack (equal opportunities wiggler)
-----------------------------------------------
:blacet: :blacet: fracmodular.github.io :blacet: :blacet:

Return to “Modular Synth General Discussion”