Props to analogue haven store

Anything modular synth related that is not format specific.

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

aaronshaver
Learning to Wiggle

Props to analogue haven store

Post by aaronshaver » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:23 am

I had a great communication with them yesterday. I made a mistake on an order and the owner emailed back and forth late on a holiday evening to fix it.
Last edited by aaronshaver on Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RHB
Learning to Wiggle

Re: Props to analogue haven store

Post by RHB » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:16 pm

They are a great dealer. AH is the only store I'm aware of that checks every module that goes out for the power cable and some M3 screws, along with checking for any peculiarities inherent to a given module... For instance, they always speak up if there are any known issues, work-arounds or 'gotchas' with a product. Excellent packing, too.

Not to mention that Shawn in particular has been a catalyst for many fledgling module designers to take the leap and offer their creations for sale. He's an unsung hero in my book!

:tu:

SavageMessiah
Common Wiggler

Re: Props to analogue haven store

Post by SavageMessiah » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:44 pm

Yeah, AH is my favorite modular store now, I've had a bunch of really great experiences ordering there. A few days ago I ordered an acid rain switchblade and he emailed me to note that acid rain had mentioned that a bunch had gone out with the wrong firmware. Rather than shipping what he had and leaving me to deal with any possible problems, he got acid rain to mail me one directly.

And the sales are 15% instead of the usual 10% :cloud:

Return to “Modular Synth General Discussion”