Harvestman setups

Digital Audio Electronics - discussion & support.

Moderators: Kent, solidox, governor blacksnake

Sinamsis
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: Harvestman setups

Post by Sinamsis » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:00 pm

Voggg wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:29 pm
Both DAs seem very cool but I've never felt the need for one. More than enough ground covered by my original combo of Intellijel mew-vca + maths. Plus any number of other envelopes, filters, lpgs etc. And most recently those wonderful glitchy AD waves on Kermit 3 (an effect I've patched by hand for years, made much easier).
Maybe the mk 3. I also thought I wouldn't "need" a Lester mk 3 but it turns out I did.
You’re missing the character the two VCAs, the cross mod, and a lot of other small conveniences the DAs add. Plus they look cool. And I can honestly say I don’t own a Maths, and was relatively underwhelmed when I did (but I do have a function).

robotopsy
Veteran Wiggler

Post by robotopsy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:38 pm

The double andore both version 1 and MKII gives you also amplitude cross-modulation between both VCAs and that is something precious.
Once you taste this it's hard not to fall for it. But for snappy sound, the Quadra is the winner even more snapier than the maths. But there all great.

dedwards
1-Post Wiggler

Post by dedwards » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:34 am

harvestman.jpg
Hey everyone, so this is where the cool kids hang out? Some amazing collections of IME modules in this thread :woah:

I recently moved my few IME modules to their own case. I've been liking the idea of dedicated cases for unique manufacturers so you can get more into their design aesthetic. The Piston Honda was my entry into harvestman stuff a few years back. I've always been a sucker for wavetables! I might add another module to the case at some point, but honestly IME modules are so feature rich it almost seems unnecessary. Maybe the Bionic Lester mk3 though...

Return to “The Harvestman”