PISTON HONDA KOMPARE VIDEO

Digital Audio Electronics - discussion & support.

Moderators: Kent, governor blacksnake, solidox

robotopsy
Ultra Wiggler

PISTON HONDA KOMPARE VIDEO

Post by robotopsy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:26 pm

Pistonh Honda MK I in combo with some nice filters
Bionic Lester mk I - Polyvoks VCF - MMG
Crazy Amplitude Modulation with the Intellijel Quad VCA
Blending and mixing some different patchs together
Work in prohress for the MK II soon hopefully

vidret
Common Wiggler

Re: PISTON HONDA KOMPARE VIDEO

Post by vidret » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:08 pm

Juicy

Ras Thavas
Ultra Wiggler

Post by Ras Thavas » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:35 pm

I clicked on the video to hear a comparison of the PH MKI thru a MK i Lester, not sure if I really got that, but I listened to whole video (not something I always do) and really liked it a lot. Very nice, thanks for posting...

robotopsy
Ultra Wiggler

Post by robotopsy » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:16 pm

The Piston Sure received a lot of audio processing I admit, the title may be misleading. I'm working on the other parts and I'll balance the amount of effects. Mainly I just let go the inspiration of using only one module. The new acquisition of the MMG may be responsible for this :bang:
I consider any constructive critical comments and I'm grateful of yours :tu:
Ras Thavas wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:35 pm
I clicked on the video to hear a comparison of the PH MKI thru a MK i Lester, not sure if I really got that, but I listened to whole video (not something I always do) and really liked it a lot. Very nice, thanks for posting...

Ras Thavas
Ultra Wiggler

Post by Ras Thavas » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:43 pm

Please don't take my comment as criticism, even if constructive. I was pleasantly surprised by what I heard, so no criticism intended!
robotopsy wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:16 pm
The Piston Sure received a lot of audio processing I admit, the title may be misleading. I'm working on the other parts and I'll balance the amount of effects. Mainly I just let go the inspiration of using only one module. The new acquisition of the MMG may be responsible for this :bang:
Ras Thavas wrote:

robotopsy
Ultra Wiggler

Post by robotopsy » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:12 pm

Don't worry I was not offended at all.
But I'll to find a spot in the videos where all Piston Honda would be properly compared.
For the MK 1 I already got lots of outtakes that were not used. So a Dry Compare will be instructive. FM Synthesis on the Piston Honda MK 1 is really surprising.... but I could not find a way to include this with the final patches.
Ras Thavas wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:43 pm
Please don't take my comment as criticism, even if constructive. I was pleasantly surprised by what I heard, so no criticism intended!
robotopsy wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:16 pm
Ras Thavas wrote:

Ras Thavas
Ultra Wiggler

Post by Ras Thavas » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:36 pm

I really shouldn't encourage you to post more MK I videos, because it will make me want a MK I PH and HD... :)
robotopsy wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:12 pm
Don't worry I was not offended at all.
But I'll to find a spot in the videos where all Piston Honda would be properly compared.
For the MK 1 I already got lots of outtakes that were not used. So a Dry Compare will be instructive. FM Synthesis on the Piston Honda MK 1 is really surprising.... but I could not find a way to include this with the final patches.

robotopsy
Ultra Wiggler

Post by robotopsy » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:37 pm

OUTTAKES Part1

mhtones
Dreams in CV

Post by mhtones » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:00 pm

robotopsy wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:37 pm
OUTTAKES Part1

Woah! :yay: Just realized this is a different video. Thanks for putting these outtakes together. These are really fantastic. It just goes to show you how freakin awesome the PH mk1 is after all these years. I really enjoyed all the sounds and textures you managed to capture. I never thought about FMing discontinuity. Gotta go try that! And feeding back the audio output into the Yon and Hither is crazy!

Scott is sending me some more PHmk1 waveform ROMS and another expander so I’ll be trying these patches out with some different ROM banks!
FS (US): Passive module bundle

robotopsy
Ultra Wiggler

Post by robotopsy » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:14 am

PISTON HONDA Part 2

vidret
Common Wiggler

Post by vidret » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:40 am

excellent

hpsmasher