IME Andore

Digital Audio Electronics - discussion & support.

Moderators: Kent, solidox, governor blacksnake

PietroC
Common Wiggler

Post by PietroC » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:55 pm

Its cause MK3 all have preset managers found it weird a envelope / vca would not have It. Presets for me seem very interesting for a EG/VCA
But can't argue with IME's vision
DAMK2 is so versatile just a nudge of the vca attenuverter alters the sound significantly or the Cross Mod
It still will be incredible the ANDORE JR
But
Kermit mk3 Custom waveforms and built in VCA will achieve custom envelopes in a way. ( Can PHMK3 and HDMK3 achieve this as well ?!? )
Its gonna be sick

robotopsy
Veteran Wiggler

Post by robotopsy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:07 am

The Double Andore MKIII will have preset management.
the andore Jr won'T....... I need both !!!!

PietroC wrote:Its cause MK3 all have preset managers found it weird a envelope / vca would not have It. Presets for me seem very interesting for a EG/VCA
But can't argue with IME's vision
DAMK2 is so versatile just a nudge of the vca attenuverter alters the sound significantly or the Cross Mod
It still will be incredible the ANDORE JR
But
Kermit mk3 Custom waveforms and built in VCA will achieve custom envelopes in a way. ( Can PHMK3 and HDMK3 achieve this as well ?!? )
Its gonna be sick

dysonant
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by dysonant » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:28 am

Did I miss something somewhere. Is there news about a Double Andore MKIII? OR is it just a natural assumption you are making, robotopsy?

PietroC
Common Wiggler

Post by PietroC » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:31 pm

DAMK3 ????? That's Crazyness First Time i here this :yay:

robotopsy
Veteran Wiggler

Post by robotopsy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:13 pm

Scott told me but no date announced and did not told me where he was in the process.

I just hope there'll be a CV input for the Crossmodulation :oops: :oops:
This feature is insane and having morph presets with it would be :deadbanana:
dysonant wrote:Did I miss something somewhere. Is there news about a Double Andore MKIII? OR is it just a natural assumption you are making, robotopsy?

electrohead
Common Wiggler

Post by electrohead » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:09 pm

is Double Andore MK III in the works?
any estimated release date?

should i hold off buying Double Andore MK II now?

hawkfuzz
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by hawkfuzz » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:40 pm

I wouldn't. A prototype preview to release has been several years so I think you'll enjoy yourself. It won't stop working when the new one comes out.
THUMPR BC SC

Besfar
Common Wiggler

Post by Besfar » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:44 pm

How long has Scott teased the andore jr? 4 years? :)

monoscan
Wiggling with Experience

Post by monoscan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:20 pm

electrohead wrote:is Double Andore MK III in the works?

I mean, I definitely paid a hefty price for a used DAMK2, but considering it is two envelopes, two VCAs and a whole bunch of nice controls in one module, it beats buying those parts separately.

Even if DA3 is in design stages, I'd still grab any of the mk2 modules. I love that series.

Sinamsis
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Sinamsis » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:46 pm

monoscan wrote:
electrohead wrote:is Double Andore MK III in the works?

I mean, I definitely paid a hefty price for a used DAMK2, but considering it is two envelopes, two VCAs and a whole bunch of nice controls in one module, it beats buying those parts separately.

Even if DA3 is in design stages, I'd still grab any of the mk2 modules. I love that series.
Honestly I think every generation builds off the older ones, but none is a replacement. Mk I is very different from mk II and I’m glad I have both (I used to have two mk IIs). Honestly with everything else in the queue even if there were a mk III planned it’s behind the Andore, Malgorithm, and Kermit. Not to mention Escalation Dominance which still is in the works, and from what I understand is what started the preset system and drove this whole mk III thing. Of course I guess products may jump ahead based on demand.

hawkfuzz
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by hawkfuzz » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:06 pm

Dope insight on the ED. Truly been waiting since I discovered it's tease 4 years ago..hopefully whatever evolution it's gone through is still represented in whatever it becomes.

I wonder if Contempt will exist. It looked done at one point.
THUMPR BC SC

spilthyfred
Common Wiggler

Post by spilthyfred » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:45 am

Sinamsis wrote:
hawkfuzz wrote:Space saving 4 stage enelope w/vca w/lpg is just too hot not to trot. I bet his hang up is probably execution of controls. He seems to put a lot of thought into layout. I just want it. Wires can and will go everywhere.
I think Scott just has a lot of irons in the fire, and is focusing on finishing one task at a time on top of keeping existing modules in stock. Right now, I think the focus is getting the HD mk III out in the wild, and he's added quite a few features there. I think the Single Andore is next on his plate. Hopefully we see it before years end. Personally I'm stoked for everything new that he's making, including this module and the new Bionic Lester.
I am hugely anticipating this module. Does anyone know when it will actually be in production? Or is it still being fleshed out? Maybe a mkIII present manager in the works? The Andore Jr has to be the most original looking ADSR module I've seen, and I love the IME gear I currently have so I feel like it will be justified and amazing.

Aghhh I just want to know things.

gringostar
Wiggling with Experience

Post by gringostar » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:23 pm

spilthyfred wrote:
Sinamsis wrote:
hawkfuzz wrote:Space saving 4 stage enelope w/vca w/lpg is just too hot not to trot. I bet his hang up is probably execution of controls. He seems to put a lot of thought into layout. I just want it. Wires can and will go everywhere.
I think Scott just has a lot of irons in the fire, and is focusing on finishing one task at a time on top of keeping existing modules in stock. Right now, I think the focus is getting the HD mk III out in the wild, and he's added quite a few features there. I think the Single Andore is next on his plate. Hopefully we see it before years end. Personally I'm stoked for everything new that he's making, including this module and the new Bionic Lester.
I am hugely anticipating this module. Does anyone know when it will actually be in production? Or is it still being fleshed out? Maybe a mkIII present manager in the works? The Andore Jr has to be the most original looking ADSR module I've seen, and I love the IME gear I currently have so I feel like it will be justified and amazing.

Aghhh I just want to know things.
It's scheduled for release after the Kermit mk3 which just had the final layout posted this week so I would expect it to be released shortly after NAAM in January or February, or April at the latest since that's Superbooth but I would think that Scott would want to showcase the Malgorithm mk3 there.

spilthyfred
Common Wiggler

Post by spilthyfred » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:18 pm

gringostar wrote:It's scheduled for release after the Kermit mk3 which just had the final layout posted this week so I would expect it to be released shortly after NAAM in January or February, or April at the latest since that's Superbooth but I would think that Scott would want to showcase the Malgorithm mk3 there.
Coolio :)

hawkfuzz
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: IME Andore

Post by hawkfuzz » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Nothing to update, but I just wanna stoke the fire.
THUMPR BC SC

Return to “The Harvestman”