Piston Honda MKII

Digital Audio Electronics - discussion & support.

Moderators: Kent, solidox, governor blacksnake

Pighood
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: Piston Honda MKII

Post by Pighood » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:24 pm

Upon bootup, it says 2.52
*phnert*

Daisuk
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Daisuk » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:14 am

So, for people that have "upgraded" their mk2 Honda to a mk3 - was it worth it? I'm pondering doing so, but the Norwegian currency is currently plummeting, so it's looking increasingly more expensive to do so. :cry:

Sinamsis
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Sinamsis » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:41 am

Daisuk wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:14 am
So, for people that have "upgraded" their mk2 Honda to a mk3 - was it worth it? I'm pondering doing so, but the Norwegian currency is currently plummeting, so it's looking increasingly more expensive to do so. :cry:
My only regret is replacing my mk I with a mk II. Meaning, I wish I had kept both!!! I didn't make that mistake with the mk III. Each PH is unique. Mk I and mk II are more similar in terms of feature set, but the core sound is slightly different. The mk III is a very different beast. The added features are PHENOMENAL. Wavetable import easily through SD card is a HUGE bonus. Two oscillators instead of one. Unison modes. I could keep going. The mk III modules are a work of art IMO. If I had to pick one it would be the mk III for features alone. But the character of the mk III is slightly grimier, which I like as well.

Daisuk
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Daisuk » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:00 am

Sinamsis wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:41 am
Daisuk wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:14 am
My only regret is replacing my mk I with a mk II. Meaning, I wish I had kept both!!! I didn't make that mistake with the mk III. Each PH is unique. Mk I and mk II are more similar in terms of feature set, but the core sound is slightly different. The mk III is a very different beast. The added features are PHENOMENAL. Wavetable import easily through SD card is a HUGE bonus. Two oscillators instead of one. Unison modes. I could keep going. The mk III modules are a work of art IMO. If I had to pick one it would be the mk III for features alone. But the character of the mk III is slightly grimier, which I like as well.
Ah, yes, very good points. Wavetables on an SD card and the fact that there are two oscillators are of course ace. Goddamn. Thanks! :tu:

Return to “The Harvestman”