What's up with ADDAC's customer service?

New Interfaces for Analog Synthesizers.

Moderators: Kent, __ag

noisefor
Common Wiggler

Post by noisefor » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:54 pm

Thanks for posting Eudox! This has been my experience too!
Eudox wrote:I must say i'm a bit surprised by what i read here.

Everytime i've dealt with Addac, everything was quick, professional and very informative.

Quite educational i must even say!

For example, i've placed an order yesterday and ask a few questions about some modules; i've received under a few hours several detailed answers.

The answers about the upcoming 222 CV to Midi module has been added in the meantime to a short FAQ in the product page :

http://www.addacsystem.com/product/adda ... s/addac222

It's sad that some of you have met some problems with Addac... It's not my experience... and i wouldn't want to see these problems frighten people, or make them keep away from this great line of products!.

loydb
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by loydb » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:19 am

Was about to pull the trigger on a 207, this thread has scared me off. :despair:

monads
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by monads » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:23 pm

It appears communication/customer services is hit or miss. Just depends I guess, maybe some email gets classified as Spam/Junk? So Andre never sees it. I will add this hasn't stopped me from purchasing ADDAC modules. And if there's an issues usually your dealer will sort you out :tu:

Triglav
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Triglav » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:06 am

Yeah, I don't know what's going on but it doesn't inspire confidence. I have placed an order and paid for it a month ago. I have received a tracking number last week, but it doesn't seem to be working. Communication is also very sporadic.

EDIT: Tracking number is working now, hoping for the best.
EDIT2: It has arrived and it's awesome. :)

ADDAC System
Common Wiggler

Post by ADDAC System » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:49 am

Triglav wrote:Yeah, I don't know what's going on but it doesn't inspire confidence. I have placed an order and paid for it a month ago. I have received a tracking number last week, but it doesn't seem to be working. Communication is also very sporadic.

EDIT: Tracking number is working now, hoping for the best.
EDIT2: It has arrived and it's awesome. :)
We're always available through email, or in Muffs and we frequently peruse the forum to see if anybody needs anything! We also check our PM folder, so let us know if you need any assistance.

:banana:
Questions? Assistance? Hit me up via PM or send us an email!

ADDAC System | [www.addacsystem.com]

Return to “ADDAC System”