Anyone made an order with Addac recently?

New Interfaces for Analog Synthesizers.

Moderators: Kent, __ag

RecycleYourPets
Common Wiggler

Anyone made an order with Addac recently?

Post by RecycleYourPets » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:48 am

Hey, just wondering if anyone was able to order directly from addac in the past month or so.

I put in an order at the beginning of January through their website and never heard anything from them or got a confirmation... Usually they are pretty quick to get back to me.

Id imagine they are quite busy since its the beginning of the year but I was just wanting to check if anyone else has had success, before I try and get the module elsewhere

TheMM
Common Wiggler

Post by TheMM » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:10 am

I asked them for some info about the ADDAC301, got an answer about a week later, along with the needed purchasing info and that info "in stock and can ship this week". Placed an order the same day and transferred the money. After that I heard nothing from them, and also did not receive a parcel...
Wondering if my money is lost.

Triglav
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Triglav » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:11 am

I have ordered and paid for a frame and a bag more than three weeks ago and after a few emails was told a week ago that it would be shipped this week. Haven't heard from it since. :despair:

EDIT: I have just received a tracking number so it seems that it got sorted out after all!

Paranormal Patroler
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Paranormal Patroler » Fri May 19, 2017 11:18 am

I got a reply from them about some questions that I've had. Are you guys sorted out?
All rights reserved; all wrongs reversed.

Triglav
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Triglav » Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 am

Paranormal Patroler wrote:I got a reply from them about some questions that I've had. Are you guys sorted out?
Yeah, I've got my case and I love it. It just took a bit longer than I've expected.

TheMM
Common Wiggler

Post by TheMM » Fri May 19, 2017 11:45 am

Me too, modules arrives, just a bit late, but it's great!

Return to “ADDAC System”