ADDAC207 2013 manual still valid or not?

New Interfaces for Analog Synthesizers.

Moderators: Kent, __ag

freq_divider
Common Wiggler

ADDAC207 2013 manual still valid or not?

Post by freq_divider » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:54 am

Hi all,

I'm going to order an upgrade kit from ADDAC and upgrade to the latest firmware from dec 2016. I get the impression that there's no changelog for the various firmware updates, and there have been quite a few. Or am i wrong?

For now, I have one question. Can anybody tell me what parts of the 2013 manual (rev 3, on the ADDAC website), if any, are no longer valid if i install the latest firmware?

Greets!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
check out http://www.dubbhism.org

lohacker
Veteran Wiggler

Post by lohacker » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:25 am

Afaik there are no changes on the module functions, just bug fixes and improvements on the input analysis

Paranormal Patroler
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Paranormal Patroler » Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 am

lohacker wrote:Afaik there are no changes on the module functions, just bug fixes and improvements on the input analysis
I did write an updated manual for the 207 with some corrections and better clarity but it never surfaced. Hopefully it's still coming in the future. Other than that, the manual should explain all the current functionality of the module.
All rights reserved; all wrongs reversed.

lohacker
Veteran Wiggler

Post by lohacker » Fri May 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Paranormal Patroler wrote: I did write an updated manual for the 207 with some corrections and better clarity but it never surfaced. Hopefully it's still coming in the future. Other than that, the manual should explain all the current functionality of the module.
Nice, looking forward to read it :tu:

Return to “ADDAC System”