Introducing ADDAC304 Gates & ADDAC305 Latches

New Interfaces for Analog Synthesizers.

Moderators: Kent, __ag

ADDAC System
Common Wiggler

Introducing ADDAC304 Gates & ADDAC305 Latches

Post by ADDAC System » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:25 pm

We're excited to announce two new modules on our 300 expressive control series. The ADDAC304 Manual Gates and the ADDAC305 Manual Latches are welcome additions to any system requiring hands-on control.

ADDAC304 Manual Gates
The ADDAC304 Manual Gates combines 8 manual gates in a smart package - a perfect way to perform on your modular system. The module comes with an interesting twist: 4 out of the 8 available gates can act as momentary switches, outputting the signals in their respective inputs when each gate’s button is pressed.

Price: 80€
Width: 8 HP
Depth: 2.5 cm
Max current: 10mA
CV inputs: ± 10v
Gate outputs: 0 +5v
http://www.addacsystem.com/product/adda ... s/addac304

ADDAC305 Manual Latches
The ADDAC305 Manual Latches is a combination of 8 manual latching switches in a small and elegant module: each button toggles between Gate high / Gate low when pressed, outputting a 5V gate signal. Additionally 4 of the 8 available latches, sport inputs and can act as manual latching switches, allowing the incoming signal to pass to the output when the button is toggled.

Price: 95€
Width: 8 HP
Depth: 2.5 cm
Max current: 10mA
CV inputs: ± 10v
Gate outputs: 0 +5v
http://www.addacsystem.com/product/adda ... s/addac305
Questions? Assistance? Hit me up via PM or send us an email!

ADDAC System | [www.addacsystem.com]

steveoath
Common Wiggler

Post by steveoath » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Hey @ADDACsystem if building the kit version of the latch module would it be possible to replace the any of the latched switches on outputs 1, 3, 6, 8 with momentary switches?

I'd like to have latches on LFOs/Envelopes and be able to manually fire off a gate to reset stuff.

Cheers,
Steve

ADDAC System
Common Wiggler

Post by ADDAC System » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:07 pm

steveoath wrote:Hey @ADDACsystem if building the kit version of the latch module would it be possible to replace the any of the latched switches on outputs 1, 3, 6, 8 with momentary switches?

I'd like to have latches on LFOs/Envelopes and be able to manually fire off a gate to reset stuff.

Cheers,
Steve
:woah: Not enough space for both I presume? I don't think that's possible as the switches are different for each type, but I need to double check. I'll get back to you on this.

Just FYI what I do is use the module's switch option (re: the inputs) to get a copy of my main clock and use that as a global reset. That way, I can have everything reset on time, regardless of my timing prowess. Think about it - it works equally great with Toggles as well as Gates.

steveoath
Common Wiggler

Post by steveoath » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:28 am

Cool. Thanks for the reply.

ADDAC System
Common Wiggler

Post by ADDAC System » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:54 pm

We're happy to show our new videos for the 304 and 305

[video][/video]

Return to “ADDAC System”