a100user
All the gear, no idea!

Post by a100user » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Thanks James
I'm looking for nothing at this moment in time

mDang
Wiggling with Experience

Post by mDang » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:30 am

There is a strange thing with some app like csgrain or jasuto...It sound like a high pass filter on the mic. But work fine with amplitube.
did i forget something with the ipad config ? anyone have the same probleme ?
thanks
Analogeeks

bunkdata
Sofa King

Post by bunkdata » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm

I got mine too! Lots of fun using the various apps available. Here's one that I have been using, it's a free pitch delay:

http://mradevelopment.com/?p=21

Their Sound Mashine app is pretty cool too.

Great job Andre! :guinness:

JeremyLemos
Common Wiggler

Post by JeremyLemos » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 am

Seems like the iOS module was made for this...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grainpr ... 80905?mt=8

It's for iPhone and iPad and its free! Pretty killer so far...

thebrotherspus
Veteran Wiggler

Post by thebrotherspus » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:43 am

Is the Audio Integrator compatible with the IPad Mini as well?
I think the width of the mini is basically 3U so I thought it might be neat to build a skiff with some modules and a space to mount the iPad Mini on it's side. Seems like it'd make a pretty awesome effects unit.
I've never owned any kind of tablet, so just wondered if the mini would be compatible.
Thanks!

JeremyLemos
Common Wiggler

Post by JeremyLemos » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:49 pm

i would have to imagine it would work with any 1/8" plug with a microphone input... go nuts, that module is great.

thebrotherspus
Veteran Wiggler

Post by thebrotherspus » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Hi,
I just received the Audio Integrator today. I'm just wondering how others are using it. I was under the impression that you can send audio from the modular to the ipad via the cable and that audio can be processed with an app and then sent back to the modular through the same cable. Is this correct? I've been trying to get it to work with csgrain but I can only get audio into the app through the on board microphone, not from the cable connected to the modular.
Any advice? Is it a setting that I have wrong in the app or on the ipad, or is this module not meant to be used this way?
Thanks!

thebrotherspus
Veteran Wiggler

Post by thebrotherspus » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 am

I've managed to get audio from the modular into the iPad and back again via the provided cable now. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong, but it seems to be working now.
Does anyone have any recommendations for apps that both receive and send audio?

JeremyLemos
Common Wiggler

Post by JeremyLemos » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:43 pm

CsGrain is great

pi69y
Common Wiggler

Post by pi69y » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:16 am

Can anyone confirm that this also works its the MacBook Air/pro audio jack? I believe it is the same format as on iOS devices - I know my headphone controller (volume, play, pause, skip...) works on iPhone, ipad, and my air/pro.

READYdot
controlled by voltage!

Post by READYdot » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:22 am

Any App tips for the Integrator, besides csGrain?

READYdot
controlled by voltage!

Post by READYdot » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Some ideas: Turnado and LiveFX

Devilwidget
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Devilwidget » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Can anyone tell me - does this do anything specific to the eurorack environment that another iPad interface does not do? What are there advantages of this over something like the irig iPad interfaces, or even the more expensive apogees? I'm trying to convince myself to buy one... any help would be appreciated!

__ag
Wiggling with Experience

Post by __ag » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello all,

Just saw this thread, i can confirm that our module works both with iDevices and any macbook with shared output and mic input.

all the very best
andre

Devilwidget
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Devilwidget » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:38 am

Hey Addac - what are the advantages over another iPad interface? Is it simply that its kept neatly in the rack? Thats a pretty big plus in my book, but just wanted to check other potential advantages of your module over none eurorack specific options. Presumably its set up to attenuate the signal so as to make it less hot going in /more hot going out of the iPad?
Thanks!

ADDAC System
Common Wiggler

Post by ADDAC System » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:27 am

Hi Devilwidget

The ADDAC804 AUDIO iNTEGRATOR it's made to interface your Ipad/Iphon with your modular. So, all levels are adjusted, you don't need to attenuate or amplify signals.
I'm not sure if other non eurorack options have the the envelope follower, it can be handy on the modular environment.

In the end you should choose what fits you better

All the best,
ADDAC System
Questions? Assistance? Hit me up via PM or send us an email!

ADDAC System | [www.addacsystem.com]

johnwynberg
Wiggling with Experience

Post by johnwynberg » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:44 am

I just noticed this already had a thread, so I'll ask my questions again, in the hope of more chances of getting an answer here:

Does the Audio Integrator works well with recording apps, such as AudioShare or Auria? More than processing sounds, I'm also interested in the possibility of recording directly into the iPhone or the iPad. I assume it does, it should, but I would be very angry if I buy the Audio Integrator and I find out it does not work for recording. Not necessarily because of the module, but because Audioshare, Audiobus or Auria can't recognise the audio coming from the headphone connection.

Also, has anyone tried it with other devices, like a Theremini? Or the cable and the module definitively only works for iPhone, iPad and so on?

Thanks...

22tape
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by 22tape » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:59 pm

so there hasn't been much buzz about this for a while. how is everyone finding it? is the sound quality okay? I always had a hard time getting quality audio into the ipad.

are there any solutions to be able to have the ipad spit out MIDI while using this module?

and does it only work with certain apps? or as long as the app is audiobus compatible it should work okay?

kites
Wiggling with Experience

Post by kites » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:22 am

This looks pretty interesting as I've been stepping away from the box, and mostly using Cubasis on the iPad. I use the iTrack dock for an interface, but this module would be fun paired with my iPhone to attenuate things.

ersatzplanet
Synthwerks Design

Post by ersatzplanet » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:39 am

[quote="22tape"]so there hasn't been much buzz about this for a while. how is everyone finding it? is the sound quality okay? I always had a hard time getting quality audio into the ipad.

are there any solutions to be able to have the ipad spit out MIDI while using this module?

and does it only work with certain apps? or as long as the app is audiobus compatible it should work okay?[/quote]

I think his new Bluetooth module is more appealing to me now. It has VCAs and of course is wireless. Combining these modules with Audiobus on the iOS device should make a great combo.
-James

James Husted - Synthwerks, LLC - www.synthwerks.com - info@synthwerks.com - james@synthwerks.com
Synthwerks is a proud member of the Mostly Modular Trade Association (http://www.mostlymodular.com).
Always looking to trade for Doepfer P6 cases

kites
Wiggling with Experience

Post by kites » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Still can't find videos on this :eek:

Return to “ADDAC System”