WIARD Classic VCO demos

Discussion and support for Wiard Products

Moderators: Kent, grantrichter, carygrace

beyourdog
Super Deluxe Wiggler

WIARD Classic VCO demos

Post by beyourdog » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 am

Well, I just thought I'll do a bit of a demo of the Classic VCO, I couldn't really find much about it sonically before I got it, so hope it can help some people,,.,I may add some other modules later on...
I just scratch the surface ....
[video][/video]

[video][/video]
Last edited by beyourdog on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

thesnow
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by thesnow » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:45 am

saw this on matrix earlier! really great! would love more demos from you like this each focusing on each different module etc! keep them coming! :woggle: :bug:

beyourdog
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by beyourdog » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:32 pm

thesnow wrote:saw this on matrix earlier! really great! would love more demos from you like this each focusing on each different module etc! keep them coming! :woggle: :bug:
Thank, you, I will, I will do another one of the standard patches of the classic VCO and then the other modules,... :sb:

catchin
Wiggling with Experience

Post by catchin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was talking to another wiggler on IRC last night about this one, and I was dying to hear it. Cheers!

beyourdog
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by beyourdog » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:27 pm

catchin wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was talking to another wiggler on IRC last night about this one, and I was dying to hear it. Cheers!
Well, then here is the Classic VCO second video for you Sir with the standard Patches...I quite like the Soft/hard synch one, should be the last section...
[video][/video]

numan7
the most autistic amongst us

Post by numan7 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:16 am

:yay: i've only watched the first of these... but it was terrific (thanks for reminding me how filters aren't so necessary in pwm patches! :hail:) beyourdog, & will watch the others soon! :party:

cheers
"i'd rather be more like the o-o-o-cean. no talking, man, all action..." --jane's addiction

beyourdog
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by beyourdog » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:28 am

numan7 wrote::yay: i've only watched the first of these... but it was terrific (thanks for reminding me how filters aren't so necessary in pwm patches! :hail:) beyourdog, & will watch the others soon! :party:

cheers
Thank you, just hope it is usefull for people, going through the standard patches is a good exercise too to think out of the box, this system has this virtue to oblige me thinking a bit out of what I tend to do usually...

KoryB
Common Wiggler

Post by KoryB » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Great demo!

Return to “Wiard”