Support and discussion for Amazing Machines products.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
A 5 Stage Envelope Generator with Selectable Rate that goes up to a 100 seconds per Stage. Sporting Analog and Digital Triggering Modes, Cycle Mode,
Continuously Variable Envelope Curves and much more, AM107 makes the creation of sophisticated Envelope Curves a breeze.
- 1 Reaktor Block
- 5 Stage Envelope Generator
- Selectable Rate (Up to a 100 seconds per Stage)
- Manual Triggering
- End Of Stage Gate Time Control
- Analog and Digital Triggering Modes
- Cycle Mode with Gate Reset
- Selectable Attack Stage Curves
- Velocity Sensitivity
- Overall Envelope Curve Control
- Independent Gate and Trigger Inputs
- CV Inputs for the A, H, D, S and R Stages
- CV Input for the Overall Envelope Curve
- Unipolar and Bipolar Outputs
- End Of Stage Gate Outputs for the A, H, D and S Stages
Native Instruments' Reaktor 6.1.1 or newer (Full Version).
For more information please visit:
http://www.amazingmachines.com.br/produ ... am107.html