IDOW download available?

Discussions and information relating to the upcoming Modular Synthesizer Documentary.

Moderators: Kent, scribble744, s o l v e n t

sexcomputer
Common Wiggler

IDOW download available?

Post by sexcomputer » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:04 pm

I'd get a lot more mileage out of a downloadable version of the film vs. a disc version. i realize the hardcore edition would be a gigantic file but i only have one dvd drive left in my life and i'm not sure how much i trust it to not mess up a disc. i haven't seen it in any of the regular download or even streaming channels, any plans?

s o l v e n t
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: IDOW download available?

Post by s o l v e n t » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Thanks for the interest. The shorter theatrical cut will be released digitally in April - it should be available through all of the usual outlets like iTunes, Amazon, Vimeo, etc. We have no plans for a digital download release of the Hardcore Edition at this time.
sexcomputer wrote:I'd get a lot more mileage out of a downloadable version of the film vs. a disc version. i realize the hardcore edition would be a gigantic file but i only have one dvd drive left in my life and i'm not sure how much i trust it to not mess up a disc. i haven't seen it in any of the regular download or even streaming channels, any plans?

sexcomputer
Common Wiggler

Post by sexcomputer » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:21 pm

good to know! thanks.

Return to “I Dream Of Wires”