LP available? Maybe? When?

Discussions and information relating to the upcoming Modular Synthesizer Documentary.

Moderators: Kent, scribble744, s o l v e n t

Rayek
Wiggling with Experience

LP available? Maybe? When?

Post by Rayek » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:19 pm

I didn't have the cash to drop 60 bones on the Indiegogo campaign to get the vinyl sountrack, I was just wondering if there was a plan to physically release that to the public at some point. I would gladly buy that up and wear the grooves out in short order.

:party:

s o l v e n t
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by s o l v e n t » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Nice to hear! Absolutely it will be released in conjunction with the theatrical release of IDOW, which I'm guessing will probably be around Sept/Oct. It'll most likely be released on my label Ghostly International so it should be widely available.

Jason

Rayek
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Rayek » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

vav
Beer Master

Post by vav » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:33 pm

So what does that mean for those of us early Indiegogo people that paid for the Full Package ($125 for DVD, shirt, LP, cd, stickers.) ?
Vactrols are the electronic equivalent of being drunk. -decaying.sine

s o l v e n t
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by s o l v e n t » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 am

vav wrote:So what does that mean for those of us early Indiegogo people that paid for the Full Package ($125 for DVD, shirt, LP, cd, stickers.) ?
Thanks for the order!

It means you'll be receiving everything except the CD/LP in this first shipment.

The CD/LP will be shipped separately at a later date.

You should've received 2 emails this year from modular [at] idreamofwires [dot] org:

- Approx Feb: an update which explained all of this and also asked you if you wished to choose BluRay instead of DVD

- Approx June: an email asking for your shirt style-choice + size.

If you didn't receive these emails, check your spam box & if nothing, then send me an email to modular [at] idreamofwires [dot] org

Return to “I Dream Of Wires”