first review- I DREAM OF WIRES

Discussions and information relating to the upcoming Modular Synthesizer Documentary.

Moderators: Kent, scribble744, s o l v e n t

Lineofcontrol
Common Wiggler

Post by Lineofcontrol » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:21 pm

oooops...
just logged in here after many, many moons! only to talk about the synth meet-up tonight!

i think i multiplied wrong and somehow got thousands of hours rather than over a hundred hours Jason!

Any update on the film and how the release went and what is going on now?

Any further news about being able to purchase the raw footage of all of the combined interviews?

s o l v e n t
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by s o l v e n t » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:08 pm

Lineofcontrol wrote:oooops...
just logged in here after many, many moons! only to talk about the synth meet-up tonight!

i think i multiplied wrong and somehow got thousands of hours rather than over a hundred hours Jason!

Any update on the film and how the release went and what is going on now?

Any further news about being able to purchase the raw footage of all of the combined interviews?
No worries RE 1000s vs 100s...

Plenty still going on with the film... Just check out the sticky forum topic "I Dream Of Wires - theatrical screenings":
viewtopic.php?t=112643

I've been working non-stop on pushing IDOW out there all year, and this list of screenings (pretty impressive for such a niche topic, I think!), along with a continuing successful run of the Hardcore Edition DVD/BluRays, is hopefully just the beginning. We've recently picked up a Canadian distribution deal which got us a national TV broadcast on Super Channel, and also are now represented by the film sales agent Monoduo, who is working on more distro deals for us now, including 1 totally untapped market that I'm very excited about. The theatrical film will be released digitally next year, and that's when the real impact will hit, I think, when the uninitiated start to watch it on Netflix etc.

Return to “I Dream Of Wires”