How about a live discussion, with Robert and Jason?

Discussions and information relating to the upcoming Modular Synthesizer Documentary.

Moderators: Kent, scribble744, s o l v e n t

silikon
Common Wiggler

How about a live discussion, with Robert and Jason?

Post by silikon » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:52 pm

I'm sure there are people a plenty who would love to pick the minds of the two most heavily involved with this project; why not host a live discussion one evening when everyone worldwide can attend if they so desire and ask questions, hear directly from the people who've created the documentary?

I think it would be cool to have a few of the heads that were interviewed as well, but I can only guess it would be a virtual nightmare for a moderator to host such an event.

Thoughts? :despair:
-----=====+++=====-----
Modulargrid:
DonBee
BobEmm

microfauna
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by microfauna » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Robert and Jason are going to be too busy. They've got the lynching being organised by Reality Checkpoint and n_m to attend.

viewtopic.php?t=92529

KnobHell
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: How about a live discussion, with Robert and Jason?

Post by KnobHell » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:06 pm

silikon wrote:I'm sure there are people a plenty who would love to pick the minds of the two most heavily involved with this project; why not host a live discussion one evening when everyone worldwide can attend if they so desire and ask questions, hear directly from the people who've created the documentary?

I think it would be cool to have a few of the heads that were interviewed as well, but I can only guess it would be a virtual nightmare for a moderator to host such an event.

Thoughts? :despair:
Oh that would be so cool!!!

Damn, I wish I was still in Toronto.
Misspelling: brought to you by autocorrect.

The KnobHell Website

KnobHell Soundcloud

KnobHell Youtube Channel

BadBadger
Wiggling with Experience

Post by BadBadger » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Excellent idea, silikon! Maybe when the dust settles and Jason gets back, we should revisit this.

Return to “I Dream Of Wires”